Canada Biker TV. Let’s The Season Begin.  is featuring the best of the V-Twin World and is Canada’s #1 Motorcycle TV Show.

The new Season will begin February 1, 2009! (Sunday at 10.30 AM). Join Biker TV Road Queen Heather Ireland as she and crew travel coast to coast to coast, from Yukon and NWT to the Bering Sea. On the Outdoor Life Network, broadcasting also just south of the border. Biker TV Canada

17 Responses to “Canada Biker TV. Let’s The Season Begin.”

1. 1 Kirk Perry Jan 30th, 2009 at 10:20 am

U.S.A. networks take note.

2. 2 Jeff Nicklus Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

She is better looking than that other chick who wears that _ucked up looking hat!

Over & Out,

3. 3 fuji Jan 30th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Nicker, You be a funny guy , I’am still laughing. Just because their on TV doesnt make them a star but this chick looks ok.. She needs to move to the deep south. ONE VOTE HERE.!

4. 4 Jeff Nicklus Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Never said she was a star ….. even though she could be …… as I always say … “Come on over here with me Honey and I will make you a star.”

Move to the deep south …. Hell Yes, The Woodlands Texas would be a great place for her to move !

Over & Out,

5. 5 rah Jan 30th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

they have to have the oldest website I have ever seen….
    I mean they still use real player

6. 6 Nicker Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:11 am

And Heather here is a lot easier to look at than Along Came Bronson .
    (dibbs on siff-n that wrench)

7. 7 Nitrous Phil Jan 31st, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Heather is a hell of alot easier to look at than that American Thunder girl.

I just hope she rides better than that American Thunder girl which won’t take much effort, that girl rode like crap.
    And It was a joke to hear her “expert” opinion when she could barely keep a bike up.

8. 8 steveb Feb 1st, 2009 at 12:02 pm

poor Heather has a wrench stuck in her kidney..dont any of you louts care?

9. 9 Jeff Nicklus Feb 1st, 2009 at 5:33 pm

My mother always wanted me to be a Doctor so that in and of itself qualifies me to remove the wrench for her. Naturally I will have to perform a COMPLETE physical prior to the wrench removal (purely in an effort to avoid any malpractice litigation mind you). Someone have here give me a call and I will arrange to make a house call!

Over & Out,

“Dr.” Jeff

10. 10 burnout Feb 1st, 2009 at 5:53 pm

c’mon guys, she is clearly confused because those wrenches fit nothing on the back of that bike! peace

11. 11 harry Feb 1st, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Keep your girlfriends/wives away from “Dr. Jeff” he’s on the prowl/lol.

12. 12 Fred Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:43 am

Dr. Jeff. I just realized the wrench supposedly stuck in her kidney is really being used to adjust all us old guys NUTs when our shifter gets stuck in “high gear”!

13. 13 Heather Ireland Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

C’mon Guys You know that your kidney’s are located in the lower back and obviously the tools are photo props. You should know that I built that bike so I’m well aware of what wrenches fit where. Anyway thanks for the compliments and medical check up offers. Also, just so you know, I do ride better than the American Thunder chick in the _ucked up hat. I’ve been doing it since I was 4 years old. She’s merely a well paid finger puppet, attempting to ride a free motorcycle to impress people…That’s My Expert opinion! Thanks for your input and Ride it like ya stole it!
    Heather Ireland
    Biker TV Host

14. 14 Cherish Feb 21st, 2010 at 7:48 pm

The American Thunder chick couldn’t ride anything compared to Heather, Heather would ride circles around her. Some women can ride and others like to ware the leathers and think that makes them a rider. Riding on the back doesn’t mean much when you are comparing them to Biker TV’s Heather Ireland!

15. 15 alan buchner Apr 4th, 2010 at 8:25 am

heather is the greatest road queen of all time!

16. 16 Johnny Rotten May 17th, 2011 at 11:51 am

Tom give me a call Rotten

17. 17 Terry Luckham Sep 29th, 2011 at 11:20 pm

where is ”Angel”,she is obviously heaven sent,we met breifly in Kamloops B.C.during a hog rally in the summer….Angel I looked for you alnight,its me the guy with the raised flames on the tank,have our picture on my facebook page ,hoping we can talk about an interview and there is still time for us to go for that ride .Heather I’ll ride with you anytime,as long as angel has her head over my shoulder.