Rick Fairless’ Strokers Dallas New Website

strokersdallaswebsiteIn Cincinnati, fellow builder Rick Fairless reminded me about his new digital space. Coding, programming and updating a website being as time and money consuming as building a high end full ground up custom motorcycle, I guess he deserves a plug in my Blog. Especially because he made the effort to publish more than 6500 pictures of events, bikini contests and much more. Maybe your picture is there, too.

The best website sections? For me, a page called Rick’s Rants where his language in English & Texan can be as colorful as his tees, and the radio podcasts/videos pages because yes, we belong to the “bike show business”. His website has also open doors to Rick’s other businesses: Strokers Ice House, his bikers bar and Strokers Ink, his own tattoo parlor. Oh I forgot, you can even see all his custom bikes and parts, and also do some shopping till’ your internet connection crashes. Strokers Dallas Website.

12 Responses to “Rick Fairless’ Strokers Dallas New Website”

1. 1 unclejerry Feb 14th, 2009 at 11:13 am

I’m actually going over there today to see about getting a Biltwell helmet since he’s the only place in north Texas that has them.

2. 2 Brenda Fox Feb 14th, 2009 at 11:51 am

I would expect nothing less than a well built, snazzy as his bikes …website.
    Just as his operation, sounds like it has plenty to offer.
    UncleJerry – please say hello to Rick for me when you’re picking up your lid.

3. 3 rah Feb 14th, 2009 at 10:54 pm

those are some of the best bikini contest I have ever seen

4. 4 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian M/C Co Feb 15th, 2009 at 9:48 am

Rick is an inspiration to our industry and enjoys blasting his own trail. I admire such a guy that thinks outside the box and is always so humble. Always a pleasure to be around you and your crew. Texas hospitality and pride.

5. 5 Dave B. Feb 15th, 2009 at 9:49 am

Very comprehensive site, tons of photos and anything you want to know about or buy from Rick.

6. 6 Slag Feb 15th, 2009 at 10:37 am

Best biker bar in TX. Best Web Site, Best Dealership,Well Hell, it’s The Best Of Everything.Live To Ride And Live To Ride To Strokers.
    PS: Rick can’t you move Strokers to Ft. Worth ?

7. 7 Omar Feb 15th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Sure wish he would open one in Houston!

8. 8 Doc Robinson Feb 15th, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Great website, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from such a top shelf guy as Rick.

9. 9 Rick Fairless Feb 16th, 2009 at 11:21 am

Hey ya’ll, thanks for the kind words. All ya’ll are so nice. My staff & I have worked very hard on this new website. We started this project in June 2008. I think it’s pretty good & I’m proud of it, but I invite ya’ll to email me with your comments on what you think, good or bad & I answer all emails. Also I want to thank Cyril for all the hard work he does for the industry. He has really changed the face of our industry with this blog. I look forward to reading Cyril’s Blog every day. I don’t usually make comments, but I am reading them every day. Since I am making a comment today, I would like to say how proud I am of this industry that we love so much. Even when people are arguing on any particular thread, it’s because we are all so passionate about this industry. I know everything seems uncertain right now, but I truly believe that we, the industry & the surviviors, will come out of this thing just fine. The sun will shine again & we should all be ready. Lot’s of us have different styles & that’s a good thing. I dig what the younger people are doing right now. It get’s me excited to see new stuff that I haven’t seen before. Let’s just all hang in there & work like fools to keep our dreams alive. That’s exactly what I’m doing down here in Dallas. Ya’ll have all worked so hard to get where you’re at, don’t let anybody or anything take that away from you. Fight like a mofo to protect your business. Like I always say, “Get up early, work hard all day & good things will happen.” I am always happy to talk with anyone in the industry about the motorcycle business. I’m living my dream & I know you are living your dream too. Let’s keep up the fight & I’ll C-Ya down the road.

Rick Fairless
    Strokers Dallas

10. 10 David Feb 17th, 2009 at 12:46 am

Rick, what the Hell are you doing? GET BACK TO WORK !!!!!

11. 11 KeithG Feb 21st, 2009 at 9:26 am

I met Rick a few years back at the SEMA show, when he still had the TV Show…..I can tell you this, he is one of the best people in any industry. He is just one of the guys!!!

1. 1 Pages tagged "dallas" Pingback on Feb 14th, 2009 at 11:35 pm