Custom Chrome® Announces New Dyna Models Legend Air Suspensions®

legend1Legend Air Suspension’s exclusive Gates Kevlar Air Spring technology, deflective disc dampening, and twin tube construction is now available for Harley Davidson Dyna models. Standard in the complete package are two Legend Air shocks available in either black or chrome finish installs as a direct bolt on application in the stock location. On board air compressor, rider friendly handlebar mounted twin switch assembly for on the fly adjustability, and a full color instruction guide to navigate the user through everything from the color coded plug and play wiring to the basic hand tools needed for this easy installation. The D1 will fit factory Dyna Harley Davidson bikes from 1999-2009. Chrome or Black. MSRP $1,599  Order on Custom Chrome eStore.

7 Responses to “Custom Chrome® Announces New Dyna Models Legend Air Suspensions®”

1. 1 ian Mar 27th, 2009 at 5:14 am

I am sure this is a fantastic piece of kit – and it’s great to see more stuff for Dyna’s – but it strikes me as proportionately a lot of money to spend on mid range Harley.

2. 2 rodent Mar 27th, 2009 at 6:38 am

such a deal!

3. 3 J Mar 27th, 2009 at 8:01 am

How well does that deflective disc technology work? I like the concept, just wondering if anyone has some experience with these shocks- I need a smoother ride!

4. 4 JB Mar 27th, 2009 at 8:32 am

It doesn’t… words taken from racing technology to sound impressive.

5. 5 A 1 cycles Mar 27th, 2009 at 5:22 pm

THESE ARE THE BEST AIR RIDES I HAVE EVER USED, RIDE QUALITY IS UNMATCHED AND SERVICE FROM JESSE JURRENS AND HIS CREW IS AWESOME. WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER. TRIED THE REST SETTLED ON THE BEST. INDEPENDENT CYCLE ROCKS.

6. 6 MH Mar 30th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

What I want to know is why Jesse Jurrens pulled his Legend Air away from Drag Specialties to jump ship over to Custom Chrome? What could Custom Chrome offer him that Drag Specialties couldn’t? I thought they (Jesse and Drag) had a good thing going now for the last few years.

7. 7 JB Apr 3rd, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Another well thought out, yet typical business decision…

Affliction Holdings, LLC