paulteutuljuniorThese days, Paul Teutul Jr, helped by his girlfriend Rachel, is mostly working out of his house, launching his new business JR Designs. Yes, he is still making appearances on American Chopper, but mostly is trying to transition to industrial design with Coleman Stoves as 1st client of his new venture. I belong to the category of people who think that if you can design complex machines like custom motorcycles you can successfully design many other products. You have or you don’t have a knack at design, period. So, I think that Paul Jr. is making the right move and may be successful, especially after being introduced to a vast corporate world via his TV reality show.

As far as the OCC show, I guess that it is the last season.  Not only it was getting old (would like to see the audience numbers), but if you remove the discord between father & son, the testosterone pumping fights and the antics and grimaces of Mikey, any camera and spectator will be bored by the spectacle of a motorcycle being assembled. No drama = no audience. Did Paul Sr. made a marketing and financial mistake by building his huge Mac Headquarter and by investing in a line of OCC production bikes? I always thought so. It was quite a ride for the Teutul family. They made millions for themselves and are set for life. Congratulations. But the last curtain is going to fall. The show is over. Back to real life.

265 Responses to “American Chopper’s Paul Teutul Jr. Leaves OCC TV Reality Show For His Own Business”

1. 1 G. Chad Aug 13th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Hello Paul Jr. The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does. Surround yourself with honest and talented people with integrity starting with Vin and Mikey. Respect as you know goes a long way. You have the talent. Dad will come around and he will be happy for your success. Blood is thicker than gas and oil….. Good luck.

2. 2 Norm Aug 14th, 2010 at 1:36 am

American Chopper and Orange County Choppers have an agreement signed by all that appear on the show. A non competition clause for one year, Vinnie and Cody had to abide by that clause. Any reference to OCC is in violation of the contract. V-Power stands for the V twin engine and Vincent (Vinnie). You’ll notice Paul Jr was terminated last year. The only way he could start a chopper business before the year was over, was to create a new American Chopper theme. Senior vs Junior was probably on the books before last season’s episodes were finished. Paul Jr’s contract with the old American Chopper had to be fulfilled. Once that was done, Vinnie could join Paul Jr on his own terms. You have to realize, they get paid to do the show, maybe they get royalties, also. Paul Jr isn’t a businessman but he will have to learn. Mikey is still part of the show. Mikey is getting money for his part. Anyway these types of shows tend to tear families apart. As dysfunctional the family is Paul Sr rules. All of Paul Sr’s sons have been alienated, thrown aside by his controlling pride…. “It’s my way or the highway and if you don’t like it, don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out”. Some former employees of OCC are joining Paul Jr. Don’t be surprised by how many companies want Paul Jr to build a bike for them and street bikes for the riders.

OCC is a business. American Chopper is an advertising entity. The new show, Sr vs Jr, will be a proven entity. Paul Jr needs to outfit his shop. If I had a company that made products that Paul Jr can use, I would offer the products in exchange for advertising exposure. How many named tool product do you notice on OCC. Product placing is a way to have tools he will need for his shop. How many welding machine manufacturers are there? He could fill his shop. He needs a steel break, sheet metal cutter, round bar roller, power hammer and a large air compressor, etc. With the proper product placement, he could have his shop. Companies need more exposure and advertising costs a lot more than product placement.

3. 3 Darell Babagay Aug 14th, 2010 at 1:51 am

i watch OCC eversince yes th fights was funny the 1st year but its gets old it look like it started looking fixed / setup i was about to stop watching the show intil Mikey no#1 he was what made the show last for a long time .. yes i wanted to see the designs by jr . but then they was hiring others to create even better then jr’s jr was all about gadgets but the hired add on crews was changing formation…. but the fact is the comedy of the show what kept me watching….was Mikey or the funny stuf they use to sabotage Senior Pauls now that what made me keep watching LMAO

4. 4 MRED Aug 14th, 2010 at 11:47 am

I just wanted to say good luck paul jr, I dont see how you could have put up with all that B.S. for so long, I hope your new indevor will be a big success,I think now that you are gone from occ it will fall like a rock.

5. 5 melissa Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:33 am

this show sucks.. all of you that have got caught up in this drama are idiots. i know the family and they all laugh at how you all think they hate each other. they have dinner every week together and laugh at all the money they make, you all have to be the dumbest idiots to believe they really hate each other.

6. 6 australian bob Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:38 am

melissa is totally right on. i hAVE seen the occ crew in australia and they are the biggest homos you will ever see. my brother picked a fight with senior and he sicked his bodyguard on him but he still wooped that ass. then he sciked the police on my bro and luckily the police said”fuck occ-you guys are homos” and we walked away laughing at occ homo ass.;

7. 7 wolfman63 Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Watching this show had it’s moments…..Mikey was the real star. Listening to the bickering always made me want to turn it off.
    All in all it was kind of like watching “Home Improvement” with motorcycles. Correction – with choppers.

8. 8 Phoneman Aug 28th, 2010 at 3:53 pm

the ambulance chopper was stupid ! I could just see your really in bad shapet they slam you into this gizmo your flying down the road at a buck ten with two chrome exhaust pipes with no baffles blaring right next to my head I think i’ll walk or hitch a ride to the ER !!!!

9. 9 David Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I just finished watching the first OCC show after Paul Jr. starts his own business. First of all I think Sr. is an ego maniac and the biggest jerk on TV. I take that back………Jason has proved that he is an opportunistic punk and possibly even a bigger jerk than Sr. I had a couple designers like Jason working for me when I had a business….I fired them after about a week!!! Next time he comes up with an idea like slinging a bike across the parking lot I hope he’s dumb enough to actually ride the bike!!!

10. 10 ann Sep 23rd, 2010 at 3:02 pm

what the old man is doing to his son is so wrong. hope paul jr. can make it. the old man needs to retire. mwhat an ass

11. 11 Herbert Williams Jr. Sep 23rd, 2010 at 4:03 pm

First, I’d like to say, LOVE the show and the imagination that goes into building the bikes you create. I’ve been riding a couple of years but I sold my bike in order to get my son his first car. I needed to motivate him to do good in school and show him that if he does well, that I as a father shall always give him what he deserves. And, hopefully he will in turn do the same for his children in the future. I love HONDA bikes but after viewing your show for so long, it’s All American or nothing. When the man above chooses to bless me again with another bike I hope it’s from Paulie. Paulie in my view, you made your father the success he has enjoyed today with the imagination and workmanship you poses. While I’m writing this I’m watching American Chopper, this episode is about the Wolverine Bike. Paulie, your father should have just let you run the shop the way you and the boys did instead of always causing problems. It’s like he couldn’t live without it. Anyway, I could go on and on about this. Paulie and the crew, if you ever do fantasy bikes for your fans please, PLEASE consider me for one of the lucky winners. And Paulie if you ever decide to do distribution of your bikes outside of New York, consider my home town of Las Vegas, I would jump at the chance to work for you. If nothing else consider me to represent your style of custom bike here in Vegas and trust me your bikes say Vegas all over. I have a look that I’d like to see, if I could rep you here in Vegas. Tell your grandmother she looks good on television. Paulie you and the boys stay cool.

12. 12 Herbert Williams Jr. Sep 23rd, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Hey Paulie also congratulation to you and your wife, she’s beautiful. You two should have some great looking children. If you have a boy or girl I hope they have that same imagination and take over the family business one day.

13. 13 Charlie Chan Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:15 am

We watch OCC on the Discovery Channel here in Taiwan. It’s sad watching Americans with all their skills and talent reduced to making expensive toys and weapons because they can’t compete in the global economy any more.

14. 14 Leah Breeden Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:42 pm

I just canot understand why senior does not want Paul Jr to succeed .I have four wonderful Children and three great step children and i wish for them nothing but the best.I hope that paul suceeds in his endevour to launch his new shop and far suceeds Senior .Go big paul and show your Father whos the best of the best.Hang in there and i know great things will come your way .

15. 15 pete Oct 14th, 2010 at 7:50 pm

I’ve watched from the beginning every famliy has its problems .your bikes are firstclass an unique.I’m only a boat builder from illinois that would love to do what you do at paul jr desin an occ. I think u an your father will work things out . Its up to both of u. To love an forget. U both look like lost puppies. With out eachother .jr, ‘vinnie,an mikey I’m looking forward to seeing more over the top unique bikes. Paul sr.I’m waitng to see what ur team at occ creates next.I no u miss ur sons. Swollow some pride u all need to make an effort towards it. You all keep the bikes building an ill keep watching .

16. 16 roy menefee Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:48 pm

I wish you all the best Paulie. I wish your father would stop trying to make you fail

17. 17 Scott Oct 27th, 2010 at 1:29 pm

They may have made millions for themselves but Paulie, by his own admission is broke and the old man is fighting off bankruptcy. Talk about a waste. they lived just a little too large I think. All the cars and homes and private jets. too bad.

18. 18 yankee doodle Oct 29th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

What a trumped up daytime soap opera. Nothing that stupid could possibly live. I quit watching these overblown egos fight on every show, Discovery must have paid alott of money to have these so called human beings act like that.
    Get real!!! If I want to watch Soaps I will turn on AS THE STOMACH TURNS…..

19. 19 allan norris Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

Paul Jr. will do just fine,,between Paul Jr., Vinnie, And Mike, they were always Orange county Chopper. I hope Paul Senior wakes up before its too late….I will be a fan forever..

20. 20 buya Nov 16th, 2010 at 1:21 am

I am big a Fan of Paul junior I really want to keep waching only his. Old occ is just bunch of old fassioned old dudes build boring old bikes. P senior is just misserable old man with some money power there will be nothing interesting about him. I think he sucked pretty much about their boys. He will need his boys badly pretty soon. Truth is how much time really P senior has. P junior and MICKEY have to survive little while, then old dog will fall itself

21. 21 Ray Barnes Nov 20th, 2010 at 5:39 pm

The old man should stop listening to his new woman and get his family back together………Nothing in the world counts more than Blood

22. 22 Mark Nov 29th, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Whats up with sr he looks sick? Can’t stand the show anymore. I wish I had the things that Sr destroyed over the years. He is like a big baby not getting his way. Where would he be if Discovery channel never ran the show???

23. 23 Lee Dec 11th, 2010 at 3:44 am

Unbelievable how a father can destroy both his sons.
    Paul Sr. is a deranged piece of shit.
    Used too much dope to be normal ever.

Sr. should be prosecuted for mentally abusing his sons.
    Paul Sr. I hope you lose what you have and die.

To the boys nothing but good wishes. Try to find your own way.

You don’t need Sr. He’s nothing. At least not in the human sence.

24. 24 ricster Dec 13th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

hey paul good luck with u & ur wifes dreams u no thru out the show it looked like ur dad hardly agreed with what u did & that was because he had 2 show that he was owner & in charge he had 2 show his machoism! but deep down inside he knew ur ideas are great when u guys had that big fight & things were thrown & told u ur fired i dont think he really thought thru what he was about 2 do. ur dad should have been @ ur wedding it was just 2 much pride seeing him on the show now he appears 2 be heart broken because ur not around anymore u dont sue ur son 4 something u gave him 2 get back & 4 sure u dont miss ur sons wedding u didnt miss his when all is done & said he’ll always b ur dad & youll always b his son remember u said ur dad is like no other dad in the world well i no 4 sure i went thru the same trials with my dad & i wouldnt change a thing because it will help me 2 not make the same mistakes with my kids hey great pic of ur wedding & the bikes later ocbrother

25. 25 Carl Campbell Dec 15th, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Wow- so many varried opinions! It is funny, they guy that came to my mind was Hulk Hogan. That guy was a professional “feud script writter”. He was on a defunct reality show, had a nauseating macho complex, lost his family and most likely went broke (now doing rinky dink TV ads). Imagine Paul Sr and Hulk Hogan together on a show- Scarry! By the way, I am not just throwing stones. Both my dad and I had that ugly “Macho Man” disease, that fractured our families forever. The horrifying tragedy, is that many men go to their grave, wearing this ugly and very destructive CLOAK.

Best to all B.A.

26. 26 Joe Dec 24th, 2010 at 4:17 am

America is really screwed up when people say someone should be prosecuted for mentally abusing someone. Maybe that person doesn’t have a spine to stand up for themselves and its their fault for being so weak. Paul Sr. did nothing wrong. His sons were given so much and do nothing for it. Ya Paul Jr. is very creative, but what did he even do. He showed up late all the time and would tell everyone else some ideas and they would be crunched on time to finish anything. Not only that but the only thing Jr. can do is make a widow bike. How many times does he have to make the same bike. If he was so creative he could have made so many other great bikes, but the one people see him in is the widow bike.

27. 27 todd Dec 26th, 2010 at 12:49 pm

sr’s a ass but the man with, whats lift of it a life.jr is the hole part of the ass,and has two nose holes,mikey is just a fagit

28. 28 todd Dec 26th, 2010 at 12:54 pm

and vin sucks

29. 29 BARB Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:18 pm

This note is for Mickey and I hope it gets to him. Mickey I am dissappointed in you as far as your Dad gors. This man has done everything that you asked of him then you let Paul jr. tell you not to meet him alone so you put more limits on him. Let me ask you this how many things did he put on you everytime he forgave you for everything you did and everytime you messed up. This man is your only Father that you will ever have so you think about this real long. Why not just call him and just say I

30. 30 BARB Dec 30th, 2010 at 10:42 pm

I want this to get to Mikey, I have been watching what has been going on and I need for you to really about what you are doing with your Dad. How many times did he forgive you everytime you messed up? You need to tell Paul jr. that your dad would never hurt you like he said last week or referred to it if you were to meet him alone. All you need to do is say I am going to meet my dad and see if we can at least work on our relationship, and let Paul jr. work on his own with him.I know a lot is for the show, but you should see your face when all this other stuff starts. Mikey no your dad is not perfect but then neither are you or Paul jr, and I wish him well. Call you dad, go meet with him, talk to him, and let him know you love him. When you do this everything else will fall in place. Mikey I am 66 and I wish I had my Mother back to talk to. You are wasting to much special time. Please I ask you from the bottom of my heart;———- don’t let another min. go bye. Just talk and see what happens and DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM AND JR. that is their problem for right now. I will be waiting along with lot’s of others to see what you do. Good luch to you in finding out your life and I wish the best for you.

31. 31 todd Dec 31st, 2010 at 10:40 am

mikey is gay

32. 32 BARB Jan 6th, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Paul jr. good luck to you and your bussiness and your new wife, I know you need to do what you need to do, but please let Micky have a relationship with his dad and stop putting ideas in his head as I feel he is very easy to lead and you are good at that. Why don’t you just say why don’t you call Dad and talk just to see what happens. Also tell him not to talk about you and your Dad. That way if they can have a relationship then more power to you. That does not mean Mikey loves you less just doing the right thing for him with noone else involved.

Now Mikey call your Daddy or just drop in at OCC and have a drink and chat a little. Can’t you see how happy that would make him? AND IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL FOR THE SHOW CAUSE IT IS SAME OLD, SAME OLD. PEOPLE WANT TO SEE YOU TALK TO HIM. Your dad is from ”the old school” but just give him a chance and see what happens.I have been there,done that, and glad when it was over cause it is a very heavy load to carry all the time. Good Luck Micky with your attempt with no restrictions this time. Just a Son and Dad talking.

33. 33 Joe Halspring Jan 7th, 2011 at 12:54 am

hey guys I say life is too short and bickering is for the uneducated! Now we all have our problems and we don’t always see eye to eye, still you are family and there isn’t anyother. I agree with Mickey and Pauly there needs to be some kind of mediator, or you guys need to figure out some way to work this out. It is a crying shame to see such dedicated and talented men fighting like old women with nothing else to do. Senior they are your sons and I know that you love them no matter what, but all three of you need to calm down and get this resolved! Grow up and do the best you can to forgive and let live! I am sure that your family is suffering due to all the dissention between you guys! try to not be so self centered and relize what this is doing to others. Mickey is so torn its not even funny and he is stuck in the middle, and I know that the grandmother is in turmoil too! As far as the law suit I think that Pauly and senior need to relize that the popularity is equal on both parts. Pauly needs to quit being so hurt and address the real problem that he has with his father also he needs to take into account that without Sr. none of his fame and fortune wouldn’t be in the lime light, the same with senior!! you both got to where you are together. Just really be sure that you can look deep inside and resolve the petty crap and do the best for all concerned.

34. 34 dave ogo Jan 18th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

.Oaul sr., is certainly a control freak and very vain. He can”t see, doesn”t want to see just how talanted his son paul jr is. Now that he has started on his own and with his imagination,
    paul jr can only succeed.

35. 35 john Jan 19th, 2011 at 2:04 am

Paul sr is a 12 STEP PRODUCT . He is a VICTIM EVERYBODY IS WRONG BECAUSE HE IS
    SOBER. Look in his eyes he is soulless. The lights are on and nobody is home. I have seen
    this before he has Dementia or Alzheimer’s I belive. His eyes show no soul it’s not his fault
    HE’S A SICK MAN. PAUL IF YOU’RE NOT ALREADY BEING TREATED FOR THIS PLEASE GET
    CHECKED OUT.

36. 36 TDS Jan 19th, 2011 at 5:30 pm

“its the economy”

Mikey summed it up. When they stopped making money hand over fist the problems began. Their ego’s will have the better of them. They should have been pocketing the money and stayed true to their blue collar roots instead of expecting to become a trademark bike maker.

Before it ends, Paul sr. will declare OCC bankruptcy and retire to his thoroughbred car garage where he stashed his loot. ( he is no dummy) He does not give a damn about anyone else. The boys made the right move, because they would be looking out for themselves in the long run anyway when Paul Sr. sevens out.

37. 37 canary noodles Jan 24th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Hi paul I didnt realize that there was a break up till this weekend seen ya brother mikey at Springfield Mass B.E BIKE SHOW, My side kick gloria cardknown as (sweet) loves all you guys. we all was glad to see mike , but we was heart broken that you wasnt there along with your dad as a 1 operation of occ, as we all reconize you as the famous chopper builders. Always remember in all of your hearts theres only one gift complete, your blood,and love for 1 another as 1 for all,all for one ! I didnt realize you were only just a heart skip and a jump away, down I-84. Well paul i have a idear for you that burns wood and other. When the gas to high to buy for the consumer youll have the solution for fuel,Hopefully maybe at least we will see you at a state widw fair selling your creative designed stoves. i went art school long ago to a commercial illustrator artist, In 2003 up in lake george ny Road Bike Magazine discovered my 1971 bsa rigid chopper i just built they took many pictures,It was in sept/oct 2003 issue.I was very suprized,felt like you guys that year ! won shows over choppers all done up,,,-it had simple lines. Well congrads on your new move.And the famous abstract artist mikey happy new year from canarynoodles

38. 38 TODD KEEFE Jan 24th, 2011 at 3:09 pm

When yall traveling down the road in the snow and suddley a rain dere walks out in front of yer vehicle and has no eye balls what do ya call that I HAVE NO EYE IDEAR

39. 39 Allan Kay Jan 25th, 2011 at 1:23 am

Anyone who has watched American Chopper since it started way back in 2002 or 2003 could see what kind of father Paul Sr. is. He is a control freak. He has a HUGE ego. And he always wants to “one up” his own kids. As the show progressed us fans were able to become more invloved with the Teutal family along with the Teutal bike builders. We got to see just how bad Sr. temper could be. We got to see how Jr. would come in late and leave early. We also got to see the Paul Jr.’s artistic value in his designs. As fans of the show I’m sure we only were able to see a small % of what really went on behind closed doors. But I ask you all to read between the lines. Look at Paul Jr.’s middle son Danny. This son has nothing to do with his father. Ask yourself why? And what about Paul Jr.’s daughter Kristen? She refuses do have anything to do with her father also. These are two kids that didn’t work at OCC and don’t want relationships with their dad,why? Because Paul Sr. is a egotistical,selfish,”I’m ALWAYS right and your ALWAYS wrong” person. Look at the American Chopper episode with Sr. having thangsgiving dinner. Not one of his kids showed up. Only his step-children. What Paul Sr. has done to his children started back in their childhood. When he was a raging alcoholic. I’m glad he gave up drinking, but it looks like thats all he gave up. I’m an addict myself with over 7 1/2 years clean. I know that stop using is only one step in the many steps in changing yourself. The drinking was his symptom. He needs to work on the disease,which it’s obvious he hasn’t. What father constantly talks down about his son? Every chance Paul Sr. has he throws a dig at Jr. If you are watching the new American Chopper like I am then you can see it too. Every chance Sr. has to talk bad about Jr. he does. Every chance Sr. has to make fun of Jr. He does. How many times have you seen Jr. do that to Sr.? None. Paul Sr. contradicts himself almost on a weekly bases. He mentions how Paul Jr. is no fabricator but back in 2004 or 2005 he talks about Jr. being the one that builds and designs all the bikes. When I watch these episodes I feel so bad for all the Teutal children. Think about the type of childhood they were raised in? My father would stop and do ANYTHING for me, he has. If I asked my father to please go see a therapist with me so we can develope a better relationship. He would ask me, what day and what time,son? Even if he didn’t want to he would do it for me. Thats what fathers are supposed to do. And mikey asked his father to go and he went one time and then said mikey is putting to many conditions on it. SO WHAT! If you love your son you would do anything to make the relationship better,ANYTHING! Fathers are supposed do things they might not want to if it’s going to help their child out. As I mentioned me being an addict with 7 1/2 years clean I can tell you all Paul Sr. has worked on is one thing. And that’s stop drinking. What about the reasons that caused him to drink in the first place? When I watch the new American Chopper I feel so bad for Jr. and Mikey. Not to mention the other kids that no one talks about,Danny and Kristen. The behavior Paul Sr. displays show after show is appalling to me, as a father. I could never even imagine treating my son’s the way Paul Sr. treats his. He should be ashamed of himself. But he doesn’t. That man has no shame. There’s a huge reason that none of his kids want anything to do with him. He’s a jerk. He’s a person that no one would want to be around with. Take away OCC and we’ll see just how long those employee’s have anything to do with Paul Sr. It won’t be long. His company is crumbling. His overhead has to be huge. The economy is still bad and people aren’t buying production choppers for $40-$80 K. His ego got into the way of smart business decisions whe he built that monstrosity. Look what’s going on with West Coast Choppers, closing shop. Custom biker shops are losing money all over this country just like millions of other businesses. But what bothers me more then the OCC shop is his refusal to show his family, love. The day I would treat my son like Paul Sr. does on national television is the day I seek help for myself. Paul Sr. is the WORST example of a father. I ask again, what father treats his son’s the way Sr. does? He believes in money and bottom line over family and love. I hope someday when OCC has failed or Sr. has sold it off and retired and he’s sitting in his log cabon house all alone he will think back and ask himself was it all worth it. Was making money worth more then my family. That man is 61 and still has no clue what life is really about. Let me help you Paul Sr. It’s about family!

40. 40 Dan Jan 25th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

The Old man is 100% correct about everything Jr & Dopey Mike would be Nothing if it had
    not been for the Old Man’s hard work and his Millions. The Old man has carried these 2
    spoiled children all their ;lives. Mike could not even hold a job a McDonalds without help and
    a nut doctor at his side !! How Dare they point an evil finger at their Dad.!!! Boys Grow Up !!!

41. 41 DAN Jan 25th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

I have seen children that come from homes like this where they are continually spoiled and
    carried thru life because of their parents hard work and wealth time after time they are saved
    buy their parents abilities and the children Always turn out the same. WORTHLESS

42. 42 Glo Jan 31st, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Paul Jr and Mikey, you’ll both be fine. Paul Jr. your talent will take you very far with your own shop. Anyone who wants a custom bike knows you are the talent. Mikey, you have a good heart and soul and make the most intelligent statements. Good luck to you both.

43. 43 katie Feb 9th, 2011 at 11:37 pm

I HOPE SR READS THIS…I QUIT WATCHING THE SHOW WITH ALL THE FIGHTS. NOW I SEE YOU ARE BEMEANING YOUR SONS. YOU HAVE ALL LET ALL THE MONEY GO TO YOUR HEADS. LOOK WHERE YOU STARTED. NOW YOU ALL HAVE HUGE HOMES, DRIVE BIG VEHICLES….SAD FOR ALL OF YOU. BUT I HOPE THE BEST FOR JR, AND SR YOU ARE PATHETIC….TALKING TO YOUR HELP LIKE THEY ARE THE BEST. PATHETIC AND VERY SAD FOR YOU SR!!!!!!!!!!!

44. 44 TZAK Feb 14th, 2011 at 7:51 pm

I THINK ALL COMMENTS ARE FULL OF IT.THINK ABOUT IT ALL PAUL SR WANTED HIS SONS NUMBER 1 PRIORITY, SHOW UP FOR WORK ON TIME THOSE 2 FERRIES COULDN’T GET OUT OF BED ON TIME,THE OLD MAN GAVE THEM A CHANCE MANY OF TIMES,BUT I GUESS EVERYBODY THAT READS THIS DON’T WORK OR HAVE A JERK FOR A BOSS.THOSE 2 KIDS HAD THE WORLD BY THE BALLS.BUT INSTEAD DECIDED TO STAR THERE OWN SHOP,COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK IF MY OLD MAN WOULD HAVE GAVE MY BROTHER AND MY SELF THE OPPORTUNITY THAT THOSE TWO CLOWNS HAD I WOULD NOT BE SITTING HERE TYPING THIS TODAY.

45. 45 Rasmus Feb 18th, 2011 at 4:02 am

Jr. is spoiled.

He has to create his own and take his own risk.

Senior did just that and that gives him certain rights.

46. 46 carlcampbell Mar 6th, 2011 at 4:58 am

Lets talk about professionalism here OK. If a man perceives himself as a professional in a trade or white collar type professional ect, is he the ultimate person to end all? Do we hammer everthing out in life through the framework of a vocation and workplace criteia. The crap is very distaseful especially coming from these stereotypical “Biker” goons. Dear God, when is this fad ever going to die out? Now I know what a “Wife beater” shirt is. Sadly, millions out there need mental health professionals and / or spiritual mentors, but are too proud, ignorant or narcistic to even consider. Sorry, been there- done that. I and many others have left massive wreckage of lives in the wake.

Love- CFA

47. 47 Ray Mar 25th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Sure the Sr. Tuetle was a loud mouth, but he started the business and the least the lazy sons could have done would have been to show up for work on time, What they needed was a time clock to keep track of their tardiness and don’t pay them unless they work the hours.As for Mikey, he couldn’t ,hold a job at McDonalds. Where else could you fall asleep at your job and get away with it. He should have been sweeping and cleaning up at least.I’m sure that now that Mikey is with Paul Jr., he may have to work for his pay check instead of just being the shop idiot.Paul Jr will fgind out soon that he’s paying someone for doing nothing,onc his accountant tries to justify Mikeys existance.How would you like to be working in a shop that sons of the owner don’t have to account for their time.

48. 48 Gary Mar 28th, 2011 at 1:15 pm

I’d like to know how Sr. started his own business we’ve all seen the skills Sr. has in the shop he doesn’t have any, he would fire anyone that worked like he does.Jr. put them on T.V. with the creative designs he built and Jr. can definitely build choppers, thats why Sr. was always pissed offed at him,he was so jealous of Jr. it was killing him, he never had a good word for him even when he was making a fortune off Jrs. work. Everyone knows that Sr. would have never gotten any recognition for what he built on his own, if he ever built anything on his own. Hell, even the logo for O.C.C. was Paul Jrs. creation. As far as Jr. coming in late, why shouldn’t, especially when he worked late to make a deadline. Sr. took off to go to the gym,get a tan or a massage.

49. 49 Dave Apr 3rd, 2011 at 11:17 am

Credit should be given where it is deserved. The true artists on this show have been Justin and Nub, the painters. Without their talent Paul juniors bikes would be flat black crap. No original design 6″ up & 6″ out frames have been way over done and boring. Metal scrap stuck on a bike isn’t design it’s garbage stuck on it. Sr. is an @ss Jr is a talentless lazy spoiled brat and Mikey is an over weight lazy moron that is too lazy to do anything. Sr. built a business all the other parasites latched on to. Without his initial work none of them would have a thing. Do I think he is right. NO! Don’t treat your family that way on tv no matter how much money The DC pays you. Good riddance AC. The next crap The DC puts Car Warriors is also a farce. The all Stars ride on the talents of their painter.

50. 50 carlcampbell Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:56 pm

To Dave-Apr 3rd, 2011 at 11:17am.

Hey Dave- way go! Now you are geting down to cases. So often, we do’nt need long winded stories to capture the essence of work related situations. Thanks for the wake-up call on acceptance of low level standards (also fully applicable fields outside of motorcycles and autos). People pay major money for services nowadays and should never get stiffed by pseudo professional / marginal contractors.

51. 51 Dana Apr 26th, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Having just retired I started watching the show in January 2011. I had fallen asleep and when I awoke there was this man screaming at what it turned out to be his son. I loved the outcome of the bike and scheduled FIOS to automatically record the series which I watched on weekends when nothing else was on. It seemed the larger the company became the more demands were put on the staff. Long hours, weekends. Sr. treated his son like a machine with absolutely no respect. As for being late why in the world would a motorcycle shop open at 7am?? 8:30 would be a better hour, lots of parts would be in. I liked the interaction between the guys but at the end, after Jr. left, Sr’s ridiculing his own son was too much, I found myself swearing four letter words at him and just don’t watch any more.

52. 52 Arthur John May 20th, 2011 at 12:08 pm

There are a couple of issues here. 1st. Teutul Sr. A very bad, very heavy ego problem. 2nd., he really did treat Jr. like dirt. Really bad part, Jr. also started having ego problems after he started becoming more noticed. Therefore, A BIGGER CHEST! So, obviously, it was just a matter of time both egos were going to clash against each other. The rift could simmer down if they both accept they both grew up in this together. There’s no more important than the other. No reason father and son can’t share the glory. Wish I had mine around to do just that …

53. 53 Ken Bostater May 23rd, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Hey Paul, I watch your show just about every night and i competative shoot at Camp Perry ,Ohio. I shook hands with (Gunny) Early Ermy last year.The national Rifle and pistol matches are held here every year in July and August. I think it would be cool if the civilian Markesmanship or the NRA would have you build them a bike for the National Matches this year ,I also think if you guys built a bike after the Spirit of Saint Louis airplane with a jeweled gas tank and fenders. I like the spiral pattern of jeweling I’ve never seen it on a motor cycle and think it would stand out cool!!! GOOD luck to you and yours. I would be so impresst if i new you read this.

54. 54 tom oshields May 30th, 2011 at 10:03 pm

hi paul just watched the show the caddy bike looks great you and your crew are the best .can’t wait to see the finish.your father looks like his old grumpy self.your shop has the better crew.working with less and your still the best.I hope your father watches the show maybe he will see why his head is so thick.p.s I would love to come see your shop

55. 55 finland men Jun 3rd, 2011 at 5:33 am

i look paul jr,not can newer make own busines good.he not work newer and all popularis go he head,big asshole this men.
    sr,is really good workingmen and can think busines too .
    mikey is big loser,newer can do anythink ready,good, he is only big drunger and loser all he life,big stupid baby.
    seniors bikes all is wery finest,jr,not can newer make any fine bike.

56. 56 finland men Jun 3rd, 2011 at 5:37 am

all finland peoples hate jr,becos he no can work newer ,only show and play.stupid diva men.
    happy news,sr,make busines contract in finland country and finland peoples can buy occ choppers now.good,anybody not buy newer jr,choppers.only idiot peoples buy jr,anythink.

57. 57 American resident Jul 27th, 2011 at 6:56 pm

Bravo Paul Jr !!! Paul Sr is so “Full” of himself !!! Used to be a fan of the show when it first came out. Had a chance to visit the shop while in the area on business trip. Several fans from out of town stood outside the shop hoping to get a simple Hello from Paul Senior as he rode in with his bike.
    He Totally “Dissed” them in the outmost ARROGANT pompus way ! The only kind and humble person who walked by and by everyone was Rick. Paul Jr was not at the shop that morning.

58. 58 sinisa Jul 28th, 2011 at 5:54 am

Greetings from Siniša for occ

good day I would like all companies radniciama occ and am interested in how much cost to make a chopper for my company or the price to make a chopper?

59. 59 AJB Aug 30th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

I was looking at all the comments. I wonder if they think about your comments as they run to the bank!

60. 60 Vince Sep 24th, 2011 at 1:04 pm

GOOD LUCK PAUL JR!!!!! Like your Bikes Better anyway.I would love to build a bike. Daddy should say he is sorry.Big ego, Big mouth, Bad temper.

61. 61 annie Oct 18th, 2011 at 12:06 pm

super bisous

62. 62 Jo Anne Roberts Oct 18th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Paul jr. I don’t know why you didnt open up your own shop sooner. When I first started watching i only did because my boyfriend had you all tuned in. I got where I liked the show. i love bikes but didnt want to watch building them. now i love you guys but,………your father…….he treats Mikey so much nicer than he treats you. i am watching the episode on 10/18/2011 and Mikey was sleeping IN THE SHOP! your dad was not in the least upset. i remember an episode not long ago when you were a few minutes late and your dad had a hissy fit. And you are always bustin a nut for him! i don’t get it. you are his son too. I think he coddles Mikey way too much and that is why Mikey doesn’t have any skills. your bro is lucky you dont take it out on him that your father is nicer to him than you. Most bros would, Anyway, I’am hapy for you to have your own shop, do your own thing and come in when ever the heck you want to. your father has some soul searching to do. i think what he does to Mikey is hurting that amn. he will never be able to stand alone without the support of YOU or your dad. Daddy isn’t doin him justice. GET A JOB MIKEY GET AND EDUCATION! Anything but stand around and try to figure what where you are goin! Sorry i had to say that. It is so hard watchin you be treated like that paul Jr. You should be proud of yourself. and you are so artistic! your designs and ideas are awesome. WTG Paul jr. from Akron Ohio Jo Anne Roberts

63. 63 Dave Moody Oct 22nd, 2011 at 7:00 am

Hey what a ride .When it first came on TV or Cable its was the best show great bike’s and great ideas , And the main thing about this show was the team . Vinny was the hands and Paul Jr was the feet and the show was great , But like every thing that becomes great the people become stupid ? Once Vinny left the show . It was on a down hill ride , Sr you are a fool and you are also very stupid and dont blame the grog ??? You had it made with you and your sons ,what a life . But its all done . You need to be a real man and show your son you care ,Paul Jr all the best mate and thanks for all the good ideas you gave us in the show .

64. 64 RAUL RZ Oct 26th, 2011 at 1:31 pm

lamento los muy malos comentarios que hicieron sobre occ que llegaba a su fin, bien ya estamos al final del 2011 y la separacion de pablo sr y junior a traido mas exito para ellos. quienes seguimos a occ desde sus comienzos y vemos ahora lo que hoy es, no podemos negar que esto es una muestra que si podemos hacer las cosas bien con o sin titulo. BIEN POR OCC

65. 65 Robert H. Peterson Oct 27th, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Pleas forgive my speeling
    I’ve been wocthing your show now for some time and have to say frist of all ,that i belive that your bicks are batter than your dads
    But after wocthing your shows now for over a year and seeing all of you (dad inclouded) that i whont you to know the one thing that will eat me till the day that i die, and that is that i naver got to mack peace with my dad befor he died . I know that i can only go by whot i see on the t v . I belive that you truly love your dad and out of the two of you , you have sade more good about him than he about you , but consiter this for a shourt time . tomarrow is not promies to any of us .
    you , Your famly ,And you dad is in are ( me and my ladys ) pears
    I naver will be abule to ride But injoy seeing all the art that your rides have

Just a fan of the show