Arlen Ness Cafe Fairing for Harley-Davidson Sportster™

Harley-Davidson is pushing the sales of its Sportster line (of course Nightster models included), the Cafe Racer look is making a come back, and of course Arlen Ness noticed. The company just started offering a direct bolt-on fairing kit to fit any Sportster equipped with a 39 mm front end, top mount headlight and Nighster handlebars and all Nighsters from 2004 to present. The fairing itself is heavy ABS while the windshield is smoked plexiglass. The complete bolt-on kit is available with fairing either in paintable ($319.95) or gloss black finish ($349.95). At Arlen Ness.

11 Responses to “Arlen Ness Cafe Fairing for Harley-Davidson Sportster™”

1. 1 Doc Robinson Jun 9th, 2010 at 9:00 am

Very cool look, kinda retro.

2. 2 bigalyts Jun 9th, 2010 at 10:26 am

Nice look and looks like it has a nice fit. Why does Ness always find a little way to gouge you? Paintable $319 and Flat Finish $360. Where is Vetter, just when you need him? I guess Ness Rules !

3. 3 MeanSporster Jun 9th, 2010 at 2:00 pm

I have the gloss black fairing kit on my Nightster. The kit was very easy to install and I love it. I have gotten many thumbs up and it helps alot with the wind…Thanks Arlen!!!

4. 4 Eric Maurer Jun 9th, 2010 at 5:21 pm

I remember when fairings were lame, Sportsters were girls bikes and everyone hated baggers…. and no one hardley ever rode a Dyna.

Damn how things have changed.

I still like Sportsters…. I still like Dynas… and still freakin hate baggers.

5. 5 Peter "PEDRO" Baldwin Jun 10th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Sorry guys, but that’s no big deal, the Motor Company have offered a fairings identical for years as a genuine accessory.
    For all the slagging the MC get for copying after market, I guess this one is humble pie that Ness should share a slice of with the rest of the whingers sitting on the fence.

6. 6 maroco Jun 11th, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Nice race style, looking good.

7. 7 adt Jun 11th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

$300 for what!?!?!?

8. 8 geno Jun 14th, 2010 at 10:48 am

who makes them for 06 and newer Dynas-Super Glides etc?

9. 9 chrism13 Jun 14th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Vetter made these a long time ago . I suspect the show “Sons of Anarchy” may also have resurrected this mini fairing . Most of the bikes on that show have them .

10. 10 Mr. Knuckles Jun 23rd, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Why would you buy a Nightster and put that fugly thing on it?

11. 11 kenneth perriman Jul 9th, 2010 at 5:42 pm

you people need to get out more. ness has offered this fairing for all narrow glides since the early 80’s. ive bought several. he sells them for 199.00 but you can find them all over for 179.00. the soa show gets alot of flak about them but they run them because the show is set in northern california and friso oakland Hells Angels have been running them or similar ones on fxrs and now dynas since the first fxrs came out. as usual they started the trend anyone saying outlaws dont ride bikes like that about the soa show doesnt know shit about what they are saying.

Crusher