RevTech 97”/106” Big Bore Kits with KB Forged Pistons

For more displacement at a good value, these 4” big bore cylinders with forged coated KB pistons and Cometic gaskets increase the displacement of an 88” Twin Cam engine to 97” and raise a 96” Twin Cam to a whopping 106”, all this with no case machining necessary. Each kit includes: • RevTech 4” Cylinders with machined fin edges in black wrinkle or natural finish • KB forged pistons with anti-friction skirt coating • Cometic multi-layer steel head gaskets. For best performance results you can add cams and Carb/EFI upgrade.

Available for For Twin Cam 96 from 07-11 (Ref: 658652. 106” Kit natural finish MSRP: $664.99. Ref: 658653. 106” Kit black finish MSRP: $664.99) For Twin Cam 88 from 99-06 (Ref: 658650. 97” Kit natural finish MSRP: $664.99. Ref: 658651 97” Kit black finish MSRP: $664.99) See your Custom Chrome Dealer.

8 Responses to “RevTech 97”/106” Big Bore Kits with KB Forged Pistons”

1. 1 live2rideaglide Sep 22nd, 2011 at 9:50 am

Thats the best price I have seen for any kit especially with high quality components like , K&B pistons etc. The 88 to 97 is a good upgrade for a tired twin cam. I am interested.

2. 2 zyon Sep 23rd, 2011 at 8:00 am

My 88″ only has 4K on it but I think I just found my winter project…

3. 3 rob Sep 23rd, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Never was a fan of forged pistons in a Harley………..

4. 4 William Sep 24th, 2011 at 4:49 am

Are these cylinders made overseas like the Rev-tech engines? There’s something very un-American about putting Korean knock-off cylinders on a Harley engine. At least they’re dressing the kit up with American pistons and gaskets. But the kit sure is cheap, I guess that’s the new American way.

5. 5 Kustoms and Choppers Sep 25th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

No replacement for displacement!

6. 6 Mike Sep 25th, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Does anybody know what the New HP and Torque will be on a 88 converted to one of these, without a cam?

7. 7 Jason Hallman Sep 26th, 2011 at 10:46 am

If Korean cylinders are “un-American” then aren’t the Italian brakes (Brembo) that stop the new Harleys un-American as well? Or how about the pistons made in Austria? I have a hard time lumping South Korea in with the Chinese when it comes to manufacturing. I have an even harder time bashing Revtech. I have used their engines for 8 years, not just one engine but almost a dozen in my various bikes and bikes of my customers and in that time I have had only one warranty claim. It was in 2005 and it was for a leaking oil drain gasket on the case. CCI overnighted me a gasket and paid me to replace it. I wont name names…but in that same amount of time I have sent three of the seven American built engines that I have sold back to their point of origination. Talk about stress. My customers eventually were fed up with not only the manufacturer, but with me too. I do not want to start a political debate here but in my experience (since 2003) as a dealer, Revtech has been a good engine manufacturer and a pleasure to deal with.

8. 8 zyon Sep 27th, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Jason, I have a bobber with an 88″ revtech. Its hard mounted to a rigid frame with a springer front end. I use it to drive around the streets of PA so it gets abused by the over-abundant population of potholes. I’ve yet to have ANY downtime due to that engine.

Just wish Revtech would offer the option of an S&S over a Mikuni… but that is just personal preference.