I am sad to report that Wednesday evening March 7, 2012 around 8.15 pm, Keith and Amber Brinton from Diamond Heads in Las Vegas were involved in an accident in Port-Orange (South Of Daytona Beach) while traveling together northbound on the same motorcycle on Ridgewood Avenue.

They were struck from behind by a Lincoln Expedition SUV operated by a South Daytona 64 old woman. Both Keith and Amber Brinton were thrown from the motorcycle. Amber was pronounced dead at the Halifax Health Hospital. Keith suffered head injuries and a broken collar bone. The crash remains under investigation by the Port Orange Police Department. My personal condolences to their daughter Jennifer Brinton and all the family.

Diamond Heads “The King Of Bling” was invented by Keith Brinton who holds 3 patents regarding “a proven motor heads cooling system that sparkles and shines for a lifetime.” Keith Brinton frequently comments and participates with you in discussions in this news website.

100 Responses to “Daytona Bike Week. First Deadly Crash Involves Well Known Members Of The Custom Motorcycle Industry.”

1. 1 Greg H [Iron-X] Mar 9th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

OMG! I’m so very sorry to read of this. We will always remember Amber for what she, Keith and their family have brought to motorcycling. Keith, my prayers are with you.

2. 2 chaos cycle Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

So very sad! Our thoughts & prayers go out to you Keith and your entire family. R.I.P Amber

3. 3 Murdoc Mar 9th, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Thoughts to the entire Brinton family. Amber was a terrific person and will be missed. Keith we wish you a fast recovery…

4. 4 Jules Mar 9th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

May you rest in peace, sweet Amber. Keith – my heartfelt prayers are with you and your family. You both were such amazing friends and it was truly my pleasure to have worked so closely and become friends with you both over the years. A loss that will be felt by many….

5. 5 rob Mar 9th, 2012 at 10:55 pm

R.I.P

6. 6 michele d Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Keith you all are special friends, and I thought of Amber like a sister. I will miss her terribly. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Lean on each other through the tough times and remember

7. 7 jeff castor Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:19 pm

amber rip keith jen deb so sorry for your losskeith get well soon just dont know what to say were praying for your family amber will missed but she will always be in our hearts and memories take care see you soon

8. 8 michele d Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Remember the good times. We are here if you need us. Love ya!

9. 9 Courtney Hicks Mar 10th, 2012 at 12:35 am

My sincerest condolences to the Brinton family. I was truly shocked to hear of your families misfortune today and want to wish Kieth the speediest of recoveries and well wishes to your family in this truly difficult time. Rest in peace Amber. Stay strong and you will get through this. I have done business with your family for many years and you guys have allways treated me so well. What a great family. CORK

10. 10 1GoodSinner Mar 10th, 2012 at 3:36 am

From all the members of the Bikerornot website I would just like to send my condolences to the family and RIP Amber;also get well soon Keith! Please pray for retesting of the elderly…this sh*t occurs way too often!

11. 11 purplecolonel Mar 10th, 2012 at 7:59 am

Im sorry for your loss….as I ride you will always be there remembered with my purple heads and jugs. “PEACE BE WITH YOU “

12. 12 suferdave Mar 10th, 2012 at 8:18 am

Condolences to keith and family

13. 13 Boss Hawg Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:10 am

Such a traffic misfortune and loss of life. RIP Amber…

Keith all the best to a speedy recovery. Out thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Boss Hawg

14. 14 dragsta Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:45 am

people think that driving is something you do while doing something more important, like talking on the phone. i’m dodging these jerks daily. my condolences to the family and friends.

15. 15 COLE Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:59 am

What a loss the Brinton family and the biker community has sustained. I hated to read about this, saw them both in Indy two weeks ago. I’m sick of losing my friends over negligence. RIP Amber, get well soon Keith. Prayers and condolences to the Brinton Family

16. 16 Bsmith Mar 10th, 2012 at 11:49 am

My condolences to you and your family Keith. RIP in Amber. So sorry for your loss.

17. 17 Sandy & Randy Barrie Mar 10th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Keith & Family, A 35 year old friendship has come to an end but Amber & I will continue it when we meet again. Keith, hold strong to the fact that you are loved by sooo many. RIP Amber

18. 18 Darrel Williams Mar 10th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends…

19. 19 DJ Mar 10th, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I hope the kids can keep things running.. They are a valuable part of our industry

20. 20 Blackmax Mar 10th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

We did an interview with them at the V-twin and the Indy show, it’s up and running now….
    They were very gracious & kind to take time to talk to us & we send our deepest condolences and our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and members of our community

21. 21 rick Mar 10th, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Our condolences to the family. wishing a speedy recovery to Keith.

22. 22 Mike Clapp Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Our condolence to the family and we pray for a complete and speedy recover for Keith. Keith you will be in our prayers.

23. 23 TerriLynne Burden Mar 11th, 2012 at 1:43 am

So very sad to hear this news…my heart breaks for you and your family…sending prayers and love from friends in Canada……God Bless you Keith, stay strong…R.I.P. Amber

24. 24 shawn k. Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:53 am

im sorry to here that keith,so verry sorry.my prayers are with you thow and the rest of your family.may amber rest with god in peace.

25. 25 micheal marshall Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:08 am

no words can ever replace a love one!my colodolences for the familys loss even tho i dont know them.im a biker as well and am sad when this happens all because some one aint paying attention.i wish they would have to see things the way we do.hope the lady driving is not alowed to ever drive again,she took a like and probally dosent even care she will say what they allways say i didnt see them

26. 26 Greg Lundborg Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:07 am

I have thought about a lot of nice words. I think. That Sucks! describes it best. Hand in there.

27. 27 Ritchie Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:12 am

wishing you and your daughter well at this difficult time, God Bless

28. 28 JIM Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Very Sorry! RIP Amber!

29. 29 Michael Goes Mar 11th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

We at Windmill Cycles wish to express our sincere condolences to the Brinton family for their loss, and wish for a speedy recovery for Kieth. Our thoughts are with their families.

30. 30 Ace and Judy Mar 11th, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with all! So sorry about Amber.

31. 31 Chopper kulture Mar 12th, 2012 at 8:07 am

Very sad news! My thoughts and prayers to family and friends!

32. 32 John Williams Mar 12th, 2012 at 9:04 am

I read about this accident last week in our Local paper here in Daytona. I didn’t realize that it was the owners of Diamond heads. So Sorry. Two and a half years ago, another Motorcycle Icon, Bruce Rossmeyer got killed in a car vs Motorcycle crash.

Ride on

33. 33 Brian Elliott Mar 12th, 2012 at 10:03 am

Very Sorry…..My Condolences for the family…
    Brian

34. 34 VanityPrintz Mar 12th, 2012 at 10:23 am

On behalf of my family, staff, and myself, our prayers are with you durning this very difficult time.

35. 35 Crazy Den Mother Mar 12th, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Our condolences and prayers to the family … Two of our bikes scheduled for shows this week were touched by their hands and personal genius, and for that we are forever honored.

Some accidents should never have happened and this is one of them.

xxooo Tom & Christi

36. 36 Kaschmiere Rich Mar 12th, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Condolences to this family during this tragic time on behalf of the entire Chicago Platinum Records family, and Warriors for Christ Christian Network. We are keeping you in our prayers. “Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal”.

Kaschmiere Rich
    Chicago Platinum Records
    WFCCN

37. 37 Kaschmiere Rich Mar 12th, 2012 at 9:58 pm

On behalf of the entire Chicago Platinum Records family, and Warriors for Christ Christian Network, you have our deepest condolences during this time of lost. Always remember, Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.
    We will be keeping you and yours in our prayers.

Kaschmiere Rich
    Chicago Platinum Records

38. 38 Seaox Mar 12th, 2012 at 10:29 pm

I am saddened to hear this. What a horrible thing for a family to go though. It could all have been avoided if people would just pay attention to there surroundings while they are driving. Keith get well soon and I am very sorry to hear of such a loss for you and your family. R I P Amber. My thought and prayers to you and your family.

39. 39 JP Mar 13th, 2012 at 6:36 am

Keith,

From the Atlanta Chapter of Rare Breed MC, we wish you a speedy recovery and May the Grace 0f God be with you and your family. Our prayers are with you. RIP Amber.

Peace & Blessings,
    Rare Breed MC

40. 40 Jamie Powers Mar 14th, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Keith,

Read of your loss and please accept my thoughts and condolences.

Jamie Powers

41. 41 Jim & Carol Weiss Mar 14th, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Keith – we are devastated to hear about what happened. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Let us know if you need anything.

Jim & Carol Weiss

42. 42 Jennifer Dziewit Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:28 am

The services for Amber Brinton will be held at Palm Mortuary, 7600 S. Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123 on Saturday March 17, 2012 at 4:00 pm. I would like to thanks everyone for all the thoughts and condolences on behalf of our family.

43. 43 Kevin Boyle Kustoms Mar 16th, 2012 at 9:03 pm

i had the pleasure to meet them through Kirk at Sumax…so sad to hear when a driver does NOT see one of us ENJOYING our freedom!…A loss indeed!

44. 44 another perspective Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:19 am

Sometimes it is simply karma. Rossmeyer was not always the most hospitable of hosts and presented himself as harsh and unreasonable to others who were only trying to earn a pittance compared to his fortunes during bike weeks. A vendor (who had paid $$$$ to have a space at Destination Daytona had allowed a friend’s spectacular build to be parked on his little patch of ground in order to draw some attention to his wares. When the friend put a tiny for sale sign on that bike, Bruce came storming out himself to throw the guy and his bike off the property.) When a former employee of the Brintons did an occasional diamond cut for builder acquaintances in FL, far from Vegas, the Brintons sued her and ran her out of the country (to avoid them taking everything she had.) Certainly death may not be considered by us as a fitting punishment, but one should stop and think the next time one plans to treat another person badly all over a few bucks. We’ve been told that greed is a sin. ~~~ KARMA.

45. 45 keith Brinton Mar 17th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

It saddens me to see anyone think my wifes death is somehow justified because I stopped Susan everingham from stealing from my family. I only hope karma does not deal that person what they deserve based on their ignorance. Just for the record that woman never worked for Diamond Heads she only said she did to help her feed off our good business name. Some people really should learn some facts before they start spouting ignorance. Some people have no morals and that explains statements like those made by another perspective. That being said I would like to thank all those that gave my family the kind words and prayers. We really appreciate being part of such a great group of people even if there is one idiot in that group.

46. 46 Jackson Boyd Mar 19th, 2012 at 10:40 am

Keith, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

47. 47 Ronnie Cooley Mar 19th, 2012 at 11:43 am

Keith , im truly sorry for for your loss ,Amber was like a ray of sunshine always smiling and will truley be missed , i pray that god helps you through these rough times and you have a speedy recovery , thoughts and prayers for you and your family, take care friend !! —— RIP AMBER

48. 48 JoJo Santo Mar 20th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Keith, I’m so… sorry. I am lost for words. I just found out. I am here. If you need something please don’t hesitate. I’m still here in St Pete/Seminole. I still have some connections here. Like you said, people judge & open up their mouth before they know the facts! But Karma always takes it’s place. Unfortunately we don’t always get to see it. Death is usually because God has chosen that time for that person & not for any other reason!

49. 49 LoneEagle Mar 22nd, 2012 at 7:19 am

WOW – this is indeed horrible news. Though I only dealt with Keith and Amber once, they were both genuine, and wonderful people to deal with. Amber, jokingly and I don’t know how she “remembered”, got to “know” me a little – because each year for 4 years – ironically (not known to me at the times) I got the bug to get my fins cut around the same time of year each year – so the last time I called her (and actually sent them) she shared something like “must be that time of year again to be thinking about this” – LOL. There are, in my opinion, many people who do the same thing they did, but none as good in quality as they did them. All life is precious – every biker down is sad – this one is very sad. Rest in Peace, Amber – and praying for a speedy recovery for Keith.

50. 50 Ron Apr 2nd, 2012 at 10:53 am

Keith our thoughts and prays go out to you and your family over your loss from everyone here at PowerSport Institute

x