Hollister 3rd Annual Corbin Appreciation Day

Hollister, California is considered by many the birthplace of the American Biker, the place where all began…For the 3rd year, Mike Corbin is organizing festivities including a bike show, a trade show and of course visits Corbin factory tours with discounts on all products and free installation of their goodies. This year’events will take place Saturday, June 30, 2012 (the weekend before the Fourth of July).

Last year, Corbin had thousands of riders show up to help celebrate our country’s birthday and take part in the festivities. For those vendors who are ready to commit to attending, Corbin offers free space and will add your logo to their promotional literature. Contact Joni at joni@corbin.com. Corbin is also working with Biker Bob to put on another custom bike show front and center on the Corbin lot. This year, more prizes being handed out to the winners. Six different classes will be judged: • Street: Factory custom, non-bagger. • Custom: Chopper or exotic, 2-wheeler. • Sport: Streetfighters and more. • Touring: Baggers of all brands. • Trike: 3-Wheelers of all brands • Best of Clubs: Patch Clubs’ favorites. Other activities include fund raising, food and entertainment with the Brechtel Band

7 Responses to “Hollister 3rd Annual Corbin Appreciation Day”

1. 1 bigalyts May 19th, 2012 at 9:26 am

Corbin is probably in the top 5 of Corporations that are First class in every manor. Thsy are priced fairly. They Build Fantastic quality products and they treat you as if you are the only Customer. I have been to their Daytona Locations Old and New for 15 Years at least. Great Staff and very educated in their perspective products. You know 2 things that I was wondering if others felt the same as me Cyril. Why is it that their Seats are so hard and uncomfortable and secondly why don’t they ever break in when they are promised?

2. 2 bigalyts May 19th, 2012 at 9:32 am

Corbin is a First Class Company and I have purchased a Beetle Bag and at least 20+ Seats. They treat me as if I am their only Customer even when their Showroom is filled. This Warbird is great looking and priced very fairly. Go American Made! One or two small questions or comments : First is why are the Seats so uncomfortable and secondly why do they never break in whaen all say they do and they will? Love their quality.

3. 3 Jimmy May 19th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I may make it. Never been to Hollister.

4. 4 Marilyn Stemp May 20th, 2012 at 11:31 am

Cyril, your readers might like to know that there’s an addition to the bike show at Corbin’s Rider Appreciation day: An IronWorks Best of Show award that will net the winner a feature in IronWorks. We’re looking forward to being there.

5. 5 Joe Cree May 21st, 2012 at 2:01 am

Their seats feel hard because they use closed cell foam, unlike the soft pillow type seats like Harley offers, the closed cell foam doesn’t compact down under you over the riding day. Those soft pillow seats offer no support once you’ve ridden all day and the foam has squished down. I use nothing but Corbin seats on my bikes and they offer superior support to your hps and lower back on a long day in the saddle
    I know we’ll be there for their special day.

6. 6 Zipper May 21st, 2012 at 6:54 am

Great guy, excellent quality, uncomfortable seats. I have had one on my bike for 15 years. Still looks new. ..Z

7. 7 Rob Campbell May 21st, 2012 at 8:05 pm

I hear they may have a guy at the event who draws motorcycle cartoons. Surely not center stage, but worth a look for some.

Corbin is a solid biz. I had a chance last year to meet Mike at the 2011 Rider Appreciation Day and enjoyed his spirit.

I own two corbin seats and love the quality and comfort of both.