S&S Having V-Street Perfomance Fun With Harley Street and Street Rod models

Great new stuff from S&S Cycle regarding the new High Flow Intake and Exhaust for the Harley Street and Street Rod models Both models represent a new take on the v-twin market and a solid platform for performance if you know how to do it. S&S Cycle knows, saw an opportunity and created a tunable slip on that fits both models.

The Grand National muffler wakes up the Street (and Street Rod) with a genuine v-twin exhaust note and includes a removable stainless steel dB reducer that allows the user to tune the sound and performance.

Also new is the Stealth intake system for the Street (coming soon for the Street Rod). Easy to install, Stealth high flow air filter and Grand National Muffler are the trifecta of power, sound and looks. For more information, go to S&S Cycle Street

16 Responses to “S&S Having V-Street Perfomance Fun With Harley Street and Street Rod models
”

1. 1 HD Rider Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:52 am

Looks like S&S is testing the waters to see if there’s any market for this stuff for the baby Harley. Can’t imagine they will spend much development time on this — they need to be focusing on the Milwaukee Eight.

2. 2 Tracy Brown Apr 14th, 2017 at 9:01 am

V-Street Performance Fun is a great title CYRIL. Hope S&S can provide this to Harley beginners. Education is primordial.

3. 3 fuji Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Spend all you want to make this engine perform better with ad on’s but beware of possible week points with the engines internals.

4. 4 Drew Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:29 pm

S&S Intake & exhaust on the StreetRod Model with a DynoJet Power Vision tuner. I would like to see some numbers with that set-up. That Model XG750 has potential. Better head porting and separate 42mm throttle bodies feeding each cylinder, instead of one 38mm for both. Plus, better cams. I’m 62 years old, and not the age market they’re aiming for, but still want one. Whether people continue to compare it to other previous japanese models means little to me, because this 750cc, 4 valve, OHC, liquid cooled bike still says Harley-Davidson on the fuel tank, and I like that alot. 🙂

5. 5 Drew Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I would like to see numbers on an XG750 StreetRod Model with S&S slip-on, Intake, and Dynojet PowerVision tuner. These bikes have definite potential with separate 42mm throttle bodies feeding each cylinder, instead of one 38mm feeding both. Better head porting and cams, along with a MUCH nicer chassis. Whether people continue to compare this engine to previous japanese models is of little importance to me, because it stil says Harley-Davidson on the fuel tank and that means alot to me. I’m 62 years old and not the age market H-D is after, but still like and want one.

6. 6 Mike Apr 14th, 2017 at 5:48 pm

These Street models are such junk. Look like they were made in India.

7. 7 Coma Apr 15th, 2017 at 10:22 am

Yep, it says H-D on the tank. That’s what they called badge engineering in the old days. Today it probably goes as “disruptive marketing” : )

8. 8 chris Apr 15th, 2017 at 10:55 am

the new Indian….

9. 9 James just another crazy kiwi Apr 15th, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Don’t know how they are selling in the States but they are popular in Aus and NZ

Learner riders are allowed on the 500 and people like them and yes the ones we get are made in India.

I never expected it but it’s nice to see enthusiasm from unexpected places

10. 10 Paul Graber Apr 15th, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Nobody understand better today’s and tomorrow/s market than S&S. Reason why S&S is S&S.

11. 11 George Apr 15th, 2017 at 5:26 pm

MCs must propose new bikes for a younger clientele. But like all human beings, they want to customize, to improve. So it’s a great idea. S&S complemting Harley. Win Win for both.

12. 12 NoH2oh Apr 15th, 2017 at 5:30 pm

James, I am guessing they are all made in India…

13. 13 James just another crazy kiwi Apr 16th, 2017 at 2:54 am

Think the USA ones are made in a plant in Kansas ?

14. 14 JohnnySpeed Apr 16th, 2017 at 6:57 am

James – They’re only partially assembled in Kansas.

15. 15 Rob S Apr 16th, 2017 at 9:15 am

Drew, I just turned 65 and I’d love to own an XG750A Street Rod, so you’re not alone. I presently own a ’13 Sportster Iron that I’ve added suspension modifications to. I’ve found that a large part of enjoying a bike is making it into what suits you.
    I’m glad to see the S&S offerings for the XG series as I suspect there will be an XG750A in my garage sometime soon.

16. 16 Zundap Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:11 am

Use Harley after market parts,Screaming Eagle. They know what works best.