What Did You Get For Christmas?

Hope you are all having good holidays and that Santa brought to you all the gifts you asked for. As you can see on this picture he is drunk and resting in a UPS warehouse. Me, I didn’t ask anything, so I got much more that what I wanted. I got a Video IPod with a gift card for ITunes songs that I emptied in less than hour, a new wallet (it looks thinner than the one it replaces, Is it a bad sign for next year? I wonder), new pajamas (no, I will not upload a picture of me wearing them) and a ton of chocolate (at least, today it feels this way). I know that the next few days will be slow business, so I cleaned and vacuumed my office and you should do the same before we hit 2007. When you are done with it, go to your keyboard (don’t forget to dust it, too) and tell me all what you got for Christmas. Comment with details.

6 Responses to “What Did You Get For Christmas?”

1. 1 Rollin Dec 26th, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Well, I got a new Handy Lift, and a bunch of DVD’s. Some were street bike stunts, some motocross stunts, and two very cool low rider car DVD’s. Something to watch in the truck when driving to Daytona this year.

Happy New Year Everyone !!

Rollin Karoll
    Mustang Motorcyle Seats

2. 2 Scooter Dec 27th, 2006 at 5:18 am

Well, rather than go through the tiresome a selfishness of a commercial christmas, I made it easy for those shopping for me:

If you’re going to get something, get something I NEED. If not, donate whatever you were going to spened into a charity of your choice.

Thankfully, my relatives complied and donations were made to Juvenile Diabetes and Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation in my name.

However…. My parents always the caring ones did get me a few things: A new helmet bag so they don’t have to hear of my tantrums over yet another scratch being inflicted on my gear, January’s “American Iron” mag (gee… I wonder what’s on the cover?), and a Kettle.

Yes. A kettle.

Remember, I said “something I need”. Well apparently whenever my parents come to my appartment, they’re tired of not being able to have tea due to my lack of kettleness. So I needed a kettle and got one. Hurray. I’m supposing I’ll be drinking nothing but tea for the next week.

3. 3 Shawn Chambers Dec 27th, 2006 at 10:22 am

I got the Indian Larry book on your reccomendation. IT’S TOTALLY AWESOME!!

I also got about half of the Harley store in the form of t-shirts, mugs, lighter, etc. (I already have 2 bikes).

4. 4 Doc Chopper Dec 27th, 2006 at 11:47 am

I got practical, (boring) stuff as well. Mostly cloths
    I also got a few good plugs that helped generate some sales. Thank you to Cyril and the folks at Miami Ink.

Chop On,

5. 5 DJ Chopper God Dec 27th, 2006 at 3:39 pm

I got a lump of coal & a stick!!!

6. 6 Joe McGlynn Dec 28th, 2006 at 12:34 pm

Apparently, I have the best wife on the planet…she got me this totally awesome set of tools for forming beads in the end of tubing (to keep hoses from slipping off). It is a modern remake of an old Parker tool I’d been looking for on ebay.

I’m off to run some oil lines today πŸ™‚