ChopperShox Seat Shock System.

Yes, you can improve the riding experience on your Chopper or Bobber. A company in Nevada offers a patented Chopper “Air-Shox” system that has the look of an air bag but is a rubber cushion shock with an air reserve without the hassle of on-board compressor. This “Air Shox” system features an aluminum body that is 4" eye to eye and 2.5" across. The coil-over shocks are 4" eye to eye and 1.75" wide. All kits come with all the necessary brackets and hardware to mount on your frame. They are available in numerous custom spring rates that can be tailored for the weight of the rider and the comfort desired. Master builder Carl Hanlon (a.k.a .Warden) from Guilty Customs out of Orlando installs this system on all his builds and is also the distributor to contact to get your own set. To help you even more, they can provide the matching seat pan and do your custom leather upholstery. If I tell you that the price is very reasonable, you will agree that it is a very smooth deal. Order at Guilty Customs.

10 Responses to “ChopperShox Seat Shock System.”

1. 1 Jane Mar 1st, 2007 at 4:50 pm

I love Bobbers but I also love my butt. So, I think that I am going to switch for this set!

2. 2 Peter Gemniak Mar 1st, 2007 at 4:59 pm

Hey, thanks for the info. Great site.

3. 3 CJ "Warden" Hanlon Mar 2nd, 2007 at 3:40 pm

Cyril, i know it sounds like i’m sounding my own horn here, but this system is awesome! Dave, at ChopperShox has done a great job in R&D. Also just got off the phone with him and he’s bringing out a “builders kit” that will include all the components necessary, plus alternative leather covers and fasteners that makes the system even more attractive than purchasing seperately. Also, chrome and copper plated versions just started coming off the assembly line! We’ll be setting up dealers for this product shortly too. Thanks Cyril, great forum and look forward to seeing you at the Buiders B’fast.

4. 4 Cyril Huze Mar 2nd, 2007 at 5:45 pm

Good products deserve good write up. CH.

5. 5 CJ "Warden" Hanlon Mar 2nd, 2007 at 6:54 pm

Cyril, i wanted to clarify something i read in your earlier blog. While i’m honored to be referred to as a “master builder”, i am not. In respect to those industry icons that truly are “Master Builders”, such as yourself, i wanted to correct this before it gets out of hand. I am an average “joe builder” with a lot of passion for the industry, a skillful team and just a “dab” of talent.

6. 6 jim watson Mar 3rd, 2007 at 1:07 pm

That’s a good idea. I’m exploring building a new bike and I like the minimalist look with that type of seat, but I also want to do some long distance riding. This product should do the trick!

7. 7 CJ "Warden" Hanlon Mar 4th, 2007 at 9:01 pm

Jim, this product would work well for both goals your trying to achieve, comfort and minimalist style. Since it comes in both single and dual shock setup you can choose your look. If you want more info just contact me at my website or call 407.453.0844. Plus with the new builders kit coming out you can get whatever stage of completion you wish. Barebones or completely finished with leather seat, etc, etc….

8. 8 CJ "Warden" Hanlon Mar 4th, 2007 at 9:03 pm

Cyril, for anyone interested, the bike we’ve built, Errant that has the dual shock set up, will be at the Rats Hole show saturday the 10th. People can sit and get a feel of what this product is all about. Plus we’ll be a the Boardwalk Bike show on the 9th too.

9. 9 Jim Watson Mar 9th, 2007 at 4:26 pm

Hey Thanks for the info CJ– when I’m ready to start I will look you up.

10. 10 MARK FREER Aug 23rd, 2011 at 11:46 am

I have a Zero Bike and these things work! It really tamed the ride. I have not got it exactly where I want it yet. I have to make a bracket and it put the seat a bit too high so I need to redo the mount.