Touchless Bike Cover

We all know the advantages of a bike cover: protection from the elements, rust, damage, and one that many don’t know: your bike has less chance to be stolen. So, everybody should use one. And now the choice is wider with this all new “touchless cover” to hide your custom in seconds via a remote control. The cover is not a hollow shell.  It has an aeronautical skeleton (which means it has fiber glass rods running trough the shell mounted on a galvanized steel frame that is what gives it its form and strength.  Its remote control signals to a maintenance free motor mounted inside to retract the cover. It comes with 4 posts to mount outside and 4 support cables to mount inside to the rafters of your garage. This is an overly engineered product, offered in several colors with the possibility to customize it with your logo or the name of your bike. I think there is at least one niche market for this cover: high end bikes exhibited in indoor or outdoor shows. For a brochure and CD presentation contact on my behalf Rodney Adkins 877-679-2217 or

11 Responses to “Touchless Bike Cover”

1. 1 wlarider May 19th, 2007 at 2:51 pm

Seems to me that it takes a lot of room in a garage. I think Cyril is right. For pro builders exhibiting their bikes.

2. 2 Rodney Adkins May 21st, 2007 at 9:22 am

Correction it does not take up much room in fact it is 4’W X 6’H X 10’L that is if you want it mounted inside a garage. This cover was designed to withstand the elements it engineering ratings have it able to withstand 140 mph winds and can be mounted outside in the dead space on the side of your house or condo. It is remote controlled without it a thief could not lift it up, not to mention the out of sight out of mind factor. The cover is 100% water proof. With unique ventillation system to allow air to flow with out the concern over debris and dust.

3. 3 Michael Voccio May 21st, 2007 at 9:59 am

i like mine. i had one put in on the side of my house for my chopper. the wife couldn’t fit her car in the garage so i had to move it around back. it was either that or get rid of my wife… i put a lock on my gate and had the surface paved. and definately get the security system, there is no way anyone will get at my bike without me knowing. how cool is a remote controlled cover? by far the best accessory.

4. 4 John May 21st, 2007 at 11:44 am

Ah cool- is this from the same company that does the boat covers? I’ve seen a few of those down here in Florida, it’s a pretty slick system- makes sense for someone that doesn’t have a garage.

5. 5 Rodney Adkins May 21st, 2007 at 12:10 pm

Yes John we are the manufacturer of the Touchless Boat Cover. The Touchless Boat Cover has been in existance since 1998. After The TBC experienced 4 hurricanes in 2004 The TBC grew in demand. With all of the devestation our customers experienced less than 5% damaged, why their neighbors watched in horror at the losses. It is one thing for TBC to claim engineering ratings of 140mph winds it was another to have it actually survive those winds with amazing results. With the popularity growing along with biking we decided to create a Touchless Bike Cover, Cyril was kind enough to give us some feed back and we greatly appreciate him and his audience. We looked up your order Mike and found out that you were actually #13 of Touchless Bike Covers installed. So it is good to hear everything is going well. Any questions please feel free to contact me at The website is currently under contract.

6. 6 Michael Voccio May 23rd, 2007 at 11:46 am

Rodney- what’s the best way to clean the fabric? a bird found his targest (my cover) on a fly-by. better that than on my bike.
    the cover’s been great so far.

7. 7 Rodney Adkins May 24th, 2007 at 2:30 pm

Mike just use some mild soap and water, take a broom and stroke the spots then rinse. Then go bird hunting (just kidding).

8. 8 Michael Voccio May 30th, 2007 at 2:06 pm

lol, not a bad idea.

9. 9 jack Aug 13th, 2007 at 7:03 am

Rodney, I’ve seen a boat covers on the lake. If I wanted one for my bike should I contact the boat cover dealer or you?

10. 10 Rodney Adkins Aug 13th, 2007 at 8:29 am

Please contact me at 1-877-679-2217 or I will glad to assist you.

11. 11 Rodney Adkins Sep 21st, 2007 at 9:54 am

Hello Everyone in case you havent heard The Touchless Bike Cover is the Diamond Sponsor for the upcoming Leather Meets Lace Event At The Playboy Mansion. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there, at an event that Motorcycle Charities swears will be an event to remember.