Rick Fairless Eyeball Grips And Pegs

You are not believing your eyes. I guess only Custom Builder Rick Fairless could think of putting eyeballs at the end of grips and pegs. But after all, when riding, with all these crazy cagers around us, extra vision is not a luxury. I recommend to Rick to decline this line with different eye expressions, from happy to angry. What about winking eyes when you see her riding by. I am thinking about a lot of other things eyes could do to entertain crowds . But it’s Rick’s vision. So, I will leave it to him. For 1" bars. Pick your eye color at:  Strokers Dallas.

9 Responses to “Rick Fairless Eyeball Grips And Pegs”

1. 1 Rigid 13 Feb 27th, 2008 at 12:40 pm

Rick Fairless wears Greateful Dead tees, thinks he is a beatnik. and still lives in the peace and love era. He is the Jerry Garcia of the motorcycle industry. His grips & pegs reflect his personality and style. Funny, but a no no on a stock Harley.

2. 2 Not Rick Feb 27th, 2008 at 9:35 pm

Rick wears tie die, not grateful dead tee’s. (at least spell Grateful Dead correctly) Oh yeah… and Dallas Cowboys Tees… he is stuck in the 70’s. not a bad time to be around… if you have a stock harley, you might consider doing something about that before you decide on grips. i suspect you have no motorcycle.

3. 3 Wheelie Feb 27th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Creative idea.

4. 4 Don Hemy Feb 27th, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Curious. How the eyeball attaches to the grip?

5. 5 DJ CHOPPER GOD Feb 28th, 2008 at 1:17 am

I suggest you bag the new Harley I suspect you ride, and build something that would be kool enough to sport Rick’s eyes to the left, eyes to the right. You never know, you might have a little fun while doing it!!! C.F.L.

6. 6 Cj Hanlon Guilty Customs Feb 28th, 2008 at 3:09 am

i’m a bit scared to see what other body parts rick will want to incorporate into these grips in the future…
    Rick, be careful buddy!

7. 7 Rodent Feb 28th, 2008 at 8:38 am

Rick ain’t a hippie, the sign at Strockers says “hippies use side door” and I saw Rick use the front door. He just looks like one!

8. 8 Tim Hanlon Feb 29th, 2008 at 10:24 am

Rick is a hard working creative guy. This product is a total reflection of his personality. Very cool.

9. 9 Nobody Jun 27th, 2008 at 11:57 pm

They are a great EYE-dia ha hope they sell out.
    Mother and I (no pun) are coming down 4 the 4TH hope to see you.
    P.S. How is MOM I need a good burger.

Barnett