New CEO At Paisano Publications

Joe Teresi announced tyesterday that he has named John Lagana to succeed him as Publisher and CEO of Paisano Publications, LLC. Lagana comes to Paisano with over twenty years of experience in senior management positions at well-known magazines including Forbes, Rolling Stone, Maxim and The Week. Joe Teresi he and his wife, Ellen, will continue to serve as Chairman and Vice Chairman but will be retiring from the day to day business to pursue more leisurely interests. Paisano is the publisher of Easyriders, V-Twin, Biker, In The Wind, Tattoo, Tattoo Flash, Tattoo Savage, RebelRodz and Amusin’ Kruisin’ magazines and industry newspaper V-Twin News. Paisano promotes the largest V-twin tradeshow in the industry: V-Twin Expo. The company also licenses the name Easyriders to foreign language magazines, bike shows, motorcycle rodeos, and for apparel and novelties.

8 Responses to “New CEO At Paisano Publications”

1. 1 Rodent Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Joe’s goin to be murdering fish, Good fishing Joe.

2. 2 madpuppy Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Enjoy your retirement Joe ! You and your crew have brought me many years of enjoyment ! PS, like Rodent says: Kill me a fish or two. C-YA

3. 3 Brenda Fox Sep 26th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

Paisano has and will continue to make history in the motorcycle industry.
    Easyriders has been giving many a reader viewing pleasure for years and Paisano has certainly made it’s mark in the Tattoo World.

Congrats to Joe and Ellen Teresi!
    First rate business and more important – Exceptional first rate people!
    All the best to John Lagana …he has a great team!

Brenda Fox & …”the BEAST!”

4. 4 Alex Keossian Jan 8th, 2009 at 8:52 pm

I have a cool an unique product idea that I want to present to Joe Teresi or Easy Rider Magazine and I don’t know how to go about it….Can some help..

Alex K.

5. 5 Joyce Aug 7th, 2010 at 3:36 pm

I wish Joe and Ellen all the best, but would like to know how Joe started his magazine? I am a complete rooky, but I think Joe was also when he biked in from Minnesota and started the magazine. Help!!!

6. 6 Russ Apr 30th, 2011 at 11:46 am

I worked for Joe and Cliff at D&D in Golden Valley. That was a long time ago and life was good back then. Grain Belt beer. LOL Good luck Joe!

7. 7 anthony mazza Jan 4th, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I have a easyrider #936 I brought in the mid 90s trying to find out what it is worth

8. 8 Bill Santori Jan 4th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

It’s worth nothing. Zero.