Pink Partz. For Women With A Taste For Horsepower.

A few months ago Darcy Betlach launched a line of woman clothing & accessories called Pink Partz. The concept? To offer all women involved in one way or the other in motorcycles, hot rods, dirt bikes, ATV, sleds, etc a distinctive line of designs adapted t their sport. As an example, female AMA Grand National racer Nichole Cheza chooses Pink Partz™ apparel as a way of expressing herself off the dirt track.  Nichole turned pro in 2004 after receiving the Female Athlete of the Year award in 2003. So, if you are female with a taste for horsepower watch for additional line creations set to release just in time for the Holidays. Pink Partz.

6 Responses to “Pink Partz. For Women With A Taste For Horsepower.”

1. 1 Mike Greenwald Nov 2nd, 2008 at 11:06 am

Another Pink accessory for the fashion conscious

2. 2 fuji Nov 2nd, 2008 at 5:16 pm

If Nichole Cheza wants to wear pink and pocket endorsement dollars for doing so, then kudos to her. This young lady has more intestinal forditude than many who have ever strapped a leg over a motorcycle.

Nichole has the skill to propell an XR 750 down a mile dirt track straight away at 130 mph+ and throw it sideways into a corner blipping the throttle in a mastetrful way. How talented is she? She carrys a national number and those aren’t given away, they are earned.

Good luck Nichole.

3. 3 Knucklehead Nov 3rd, 2008 at 8:43 am

Could not agree more.

4. 4 a 1 cycles Nov 3rd, 2008 at 9:33 am

i have raced with nichole shes a fierce as she is pretty her dad and tuner is a very smart guy..awesome to see people still noticing dirt track racing as the original motorcycle sport in america..mike beland #22u wish her all the luck in the world

5. 5 Stephanie Nov 3rd, 2008 at 8:42 pm

It’s about time! Finally cool product for female riders that is NOT pink. My ride is an ATV for now and the only clothing choice I had was Fox, but tnow with this new line I have a choice. I love it. Did you check out the Swallow travel mug? Me and my boyfriend were laughing so hard! The names of the product are worth the website visit alone.

6. 6 Stephanie Nov 3rd, 2008 at 8:47 pm

One more thought- I think it is great that Pink Partz has aligned with a real female rider, someone who can back up what she does on the track. That makes Pink Partz the real deal I think. Most would just get a model and use her as the spokesperson, but a real rider means Pink Partz is taking this seriously I think. Back to my ATV winter prep.