Barack Obama 2005 Chrysler 300 C HEMI For Sale On eBay

It has nothing to do with motorcycles, but in case you wish to bid…

In July 2004, Barack Obama took delivery of this 2005 Chrysler 300c from Park Plaza Dodge in Forest Park, Illinois. In 2007, Obama swapped his Chrysler sedan for a Ford Escape Hybrid at Hawk Ford in Oak Lawn, IL. Hawk Ford then transfered the 300C back to Park Plaza Dodge. Today, the Obamamobile 300 C Hemi showed up on eBay. Go (or don’t go) Here.

11 Responses to “Barack Obama 2005 Chrysler 300 C HEMI For Sale On eBay”

1. 1 harry Dec 11th, 2008 at 5:29 pm

Tell them to throw a set of headers on there, dual exhaust, a hotter cam and a 4bbl Holley on there and I’ll put a bid on it; and don’t forget the Cragar Mags as well.

I can dream, can’t I…

2. 2 Mike Dec 11th, 2008 at 5:50 pm

Wow, look a tthe price!

3. 3 burnout Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Harry, I have that same dream! peace

4. 4 BB Dec 11th, 2008 at 11:45 pm

Wow, he goes through cars faster than occupations. He must have his sights on a Iranian produced fuel cell or something? …lets stick to the bikes…BB

5. 5 mike Dec 12th, 2008 at 9:01 am

What do you mean he goes through cars fast? 3 years is not fast at all. Most people I know go through them a lot faster than that. Can we look at the positives here, it was an American car that was traded in fo another American car.

6. 6 rodent Dec 12th, 2008 at 10:04 am

Screw the car uless it comes along with a Senate seat

7. 7 keith Dec 14th, 2008 at 11:17 pm

So that’s what socialists drive, huh?

8. 8 Charles Strand Dec 15th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

I guess they should have put his Senate seat on EBAY as well…

9. 9 Conrad Dec 15th, 2008 at 4:51 pm

Dang that bitch dont even got twentyFos’ on it. WTF brutha?

Sorry had to do it. This is nothing more than an “A typical” car for the “person” at hand.

10. 10 Nicker Dec 15th, 2008 at 6:23 pm

OB sound-bite for the day:
    “…I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody…”

Well, OK .. how about giving the car away…..????

11. 11 Nicker Dec 15th, 2008 at 7:18 pm

Here’s BO on his Judicial selectoin criterion:
    “…We need somebody who’s got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it’s like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it’s like to be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old – and that’s the criterion by which I’ll be selecting my judges…”

So, exactly what does Teen mother hood, Gayness, Blackness, or Poverty have to do with interpreting the law…. ???

(Huston…. We may have a Problem… Over….)