Jim Nasi New Bagger Kits For 2009 Harleys

Jim Nasi already offers several Bagger Kits for models 97-08. Now, he is launching a new series for 2009 Harley models.

“Cyril, you know that Harley-Davidson changed the frame and a lot of other things with the 2009 models  (thanks guys!). So, I created a new kit specifically for these models. I had some customers that absolutely had to have the triple shot side exhaust (out the side of the bag) and some customers that wanted pipes out the rear. So now I have made it available both ways.

For the rear exit pipes, I am working with Cary Faas, (CFR) I use his slip on, but I have CNC’d a NASI billet tip for them (see pictures) I noticed most rear exit kits had a slash cut but it was thin sheet metal and I wanted to give mine the look of a solid thick piece, I think it really makes a difference in a sea of rear exit exhaust systems on Baggers. The fuel tank stretch and dash are also components we are currently selling, as well as the seat we also manufacture in our facility.

Kit includes: –  Steel rear fender (this is a replacement, you do NOT install this on top of your stock fender) –  set of saddlebags (our bags are stretched back and down) – set of contour saddlebag lids – set of top rail filler covers – set of our front side covers (like on our pre-09 previous kit) – CFR slip on exhaust (with NASI billet tips) – Billet elliptical license plate mount with LED’s – billet latches with locks. Kit bolts directly on with no grinding or welding necessary” Jim Nasi Customs.

7 Responses to “Jim Nasi New Bagger Kits For 2009 Harleys”

1. 1 Brenda Fox Apr 30th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Looking good Mr. Nasi!

Will I see more info on your kit in Hot Bike Baggers Magazine??
    : )

2. 2 ProMoto Apr 30th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Distinctive American made products with a quality name brand.

Great to hear that you are on top of the 2009’s

3. 3 JJ May 1st, 2009 at 7:52 am

Jim Nasi and his crew design, build, and manufacture the very top of the line product in the industry. It is always clean and original. I have had the pleasure of installing several of his kits and they are a direct bolt-on. Beautiful.

4. 4 Aimed to Impress May 2nd, 2009 at 12:05 am

All of a sudden you hear about Jim Nasi? Where has he been?? I heard last that he wanted the hotseat at Big Dog but instead their “lawyer” recieved the position..

5. 5 Nicker May 3rd, 2009 at 9:08 pm

A two wheel Lead-Sled.

Way Cool….. !!!

6. 6 ProMoto May 4th, 2009 at 8:23 am

You’re not “Aiming to Impress” anyone here… John Nasi is the Director of Dealer Development at BDM.

This is his brother JIM… hello…

7. 7 spaz May 6th, 2009 at 10:47 am

Yeah the bike like all of Nasi’s stuff is cool, but I think it’s funny how people get so much credit for just a slight variation of something Arlen Ness has been doing for so many years.