Hardcore Watches

Evidently, Designer Steve Soffa uses the symbols and imagery of the biker lifestyle as inspiration for his Hardcore Series Of Watches. If you love the Maltese design  (it belongs to public domain as the opposite of what many people think) and are looking for a new (or rally only) timepiece, these 2 watches look pretty good to me and are quite reasonably priced at $225. They feature white or black Mother Of Pearl with Applied Die Cut Art Raised Maltese Hour Markings. Diameter is 36 mm with a ten-year warranty. Hardcore Watches.

11 Responses to “Hardcore Watches”

1. 1 Brandon May 20th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Nice, but face looks a little bit small for a MACHO watch.

2. 2 jatinder pal May 21st, 2009 at 2:32 am

Too flashy….liked their earlier models in black orange….

3. 3 vince May 21st, 2009 at 10:35 am

I think those two watches are intended for your girlfriend, so they are not “MACHO” size. I have the Mechanical Madness with the stingray band, its the right size and the design fits me. I got my wife the twisted Love with the green stingray band, it matches her eyes and she loves it.

4. 4 Rodent May 21st, 2009 at 6:18 pm

ten-year warranty? for real?

5. 5 Grayhawk May 21st, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I am sure it is a nice watch.

Jokingly speaking does Macho have a new meaning in this case such as a big numbered watch for an old biker with bad eyes or what’s with Macho and watch in same contect ?

Sorry had to ask, but for sure next time I go in the ice house I’ll check out the Macho Bikers rubbing, “rub!”, up against the pole displaying their Macho Watches.

All jokes aside, these guys make a Pocket Watch.

6. 6 Babygirl May 21st, 2009 at 9:43 pm

O.K guys…this is a lady’s watch, I have one and LOVE it! I got my boyfriend the suicide king, and am going to get him the one with skulls on it for his birthday. These are badass watches…check them out hardcorewatches.com. By the way, they have art to match the watches…very cool!

7. 7 Blue May 24th, 2009 at 6:29 am

That’s NOT a Maltese Cross. Biker cross, Iron Cross, whatever, but it’s not a Maltese Cross.

8. 8 Steve May 25th, 2009 at 11:28 am

First, I’d just like to say thank you for writing up a piece about our watches. These are women’s watches and we currently have over 100 different styles of watches available which I would encourage you to check out entire line at http://www.hardcorewatches.com. Our watches have been popular with bike community since we launched 5 years ago. We often have fans who will purchase a new watch annually which speaks to the quality and value of our watches. And yes, our watches come with a 10 to 15 year limited warranty. In addition, several of our styles were produced as limited editions and have increased in value over time. So really, we prefer to think of our timepieces as more than just watches but as unique, collectible timepieces. If you have any questions regarding our watches or any of our other products, please feel free to contact us through our website.

9. 9 Philippine Buy May 26th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Oh! I like this “Hardcore Watches” I really want it. Wonder if I get a discount if I will buy 2 watches? Thanks for posting.

10. 10 womens discount watches Jun 24th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

attractive timepieces! Really i liked both very much. It looks like a fashionable watch that would be desirable to the stylish woman.

11. 11 Tom Lopez Sep 16th, 2009 at 11:13 pm

HCW is currently under litigation for copyright infringement with the suicide king artwork.