Bruce Rossmeyer Family Issues A Statement

brucerossmeyercyrilhuzeblog

The family of Bruce Rossmeyer, owner of 15 Harley-Davidson dealerships, issued a statement thanking the community for its outcry of support and sympathy.

“There are no words to express the sadness in our hearts. Bruce was known for his loving heart and giving nature, seen by many as an active philanthropist for nearly two decades” The family stated that the Rossmeyer Harley-Davidson dealerships will continue to operate under that name.

8 Responses to “Bruce Rossmeyer Family Issues A Statement”

1. 1 Jim C Aug 8th, 2009 at 11:26 am

I never met him but from what I have heard,he lived the good life and was generous along the way. My dad once told me that when you passed away and you had 5 people who really cared about the fact that you had passed away,then you are a lucky person. Well,Bruce was a very lucky oerson indeed as he touched a lot of people in his lifetime. I hope that the family left behind are doing OK. In the past year,I lost my dad and a son,so I know their pain….

2. 2 JOKER 1 Aug 8th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

NOT TO TALK ILL OF THE DEAD BUT NOT BAD FOR A DOPE DEALER , GOING TO JAIL FOR HIS BUDS AND NOT SQUEELING AND THEN HAVE THEM GIVE THE MONEY TO BACK HIM IN HIS DEALERSHIPS AND HIS SON WILL IS JUST AS BAD THEY BOTH WOULD SCREW YOU AND THEN SMILE ASK AROUND FLORIDA AND OTHER DEALERSHIPS

3. 3 Boss Hawg Aug 9th, 2009 at 8:56 am

Joker,

Since you are a man of infinite wisdom and apparent profound knowledge, please tell us more or point us in the right directions to substantiate you statement above.

Boss Hawg

4. 4 bigalyts Aug 9th, 2009 at 9:49 am

Joker even know that is probably the truth and maybe He does Owe ! Many don’t know about Bruce doing Time. He made a Big impact on many Lives and He helped many a Good cause! What have you done ?

5. 5 WGS Aug 9th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Church sign I passed the other day read We are called to be witnesses and not judges or lawyers.

6. 6 Roadside Marty Aug 10th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

To the Rossmeyer family my condolences on your loss,ANYTIME you lose a loved one the loss is heartbreaking!! To Joker 1 I have to admire the fact that in this day and age where so many stand up “BROS” can’t seem to SNITCH on each other fast enough to get some sort of deal to save their RAT asses that Bruce Rossmeyer had the GUTS to keep his mouth shut and do his time like a MAN!!! So if his “friends” gave him the money to start his dealership for being a standup guy I feel that kinda sounds pretty much like the right thing to do..now as far as his business practices I have heard the horror stories but I never had any dealings with him or his dealerships so I can’t say but I’ve been around long enough to know you don’t climb to the top without stepping on someone’s neck sooner or later..so let the man rest in peace!!! Roadside Marty

7. 7 IntelWeenie Aug 10th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Joker- get a life. Hell, we all make mistakes. He paid for his, now let him rest in peace.

My old dad once told me that the only thing we’ll take to our graves is our reputation. Seems to me that Bruce took a pretty good one overall.

IntelWeenie

8. 8 TPEvans Aug 10th, 2009 at 7:33 pm

Don’t you just love it when the dude starts out “not to talk ill of the dead” and then goes on to blast away. Thanks for letting me know he didn’t rat out his buddies. Now, in addition to massively respecting his business building skills, his love of motorcycles, and the fact he created hundreds of jobs for people all over the country, I find out he has a steel girder for a backbone. I didn’t think it was possible, but I have even more respect for the fellow, and I have never met him.

It is typical of the unaccomplished to try to take down the successful entrepreneurs in this country. They just can’t stand it when someone is successful, because by contrast it highlights their massive ineptitude.

Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
Affliction Holdings, LLC