Breaking News. Desperado Motorcycles For Sale

desperadomotorcyclesJeff Nicklus, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Desperado Motorcycles just gave me a heads up on his intention to sell Desperado Motorcycles. Below his official statement.

“I have entertained the possibility of selling Desperado Motorcycles for several years now, and in light of some recent developments I have decided to move forward with that sale. I have so many other demands of my time and energy with the requirements of my one-off motorcycle design and manufacturing company, Jeff Nicklus Customs LLC, and I have just inked a three (3) year national sponsorship agreement to campaign two (2) new NHRA professional category cars through Nicklus Performance Works, my other interest, I simply do not have the time to dedicate to Desperado Motorcycles the way it deserves.

Nicklus states. “I have retained ownership of Desperado Motorcycles in hopes that my son, Conrad, would someday step into my shoes here. However, with his recent major change in college to Pre-Med, his taking over the company is no longer a possibility. Add all these factors together, along with the fact that I am 61 years old, it is time to sell Desperado Motorcycles”. Nicklus continues. “Desperado Motorcycles is a debt free company therefore I am offering the company turnkey. The sale will include our 6-acre, 6-building income producing property, all Trademarked names including, however not limited to,  Desperado and Desperado Motorcycles, the entire manufacturing facility, trucks, trailers, manufacturing processes, all proprietary designs, all proprietary parts, drawings, templates, furniture, fixtures, inventory, tools and equipment. Naturally, Desperado Motorcycles will remain in operation and attend our scheduled motorcycle events until such time as the new owners are in place. Please note that Jeff Nicklus Customs LLC and/or Nicklus Performance Works are not a part of this offer.” Jeff Nicklus, Desperado Motorcycles. (for any information contact Frank Howard 281-259-0550.

116 Responses to “Breaking News. Desperado Motorcycles For Sale”

1. 1 Biker58 Nov 2nd, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Very sad to see Desperado up for sale but do understand your time contraints! You have a wonderful product line – truly hoe that the new owners continue with the same quality and workmanship. Glad to know that we will see you at the shows — would surely miss you!

2. 2 fuji Nov 2nd, 2009 at 2:23 pm

The more you pursue your dreams, the more exciting ife becomes! Good luck Jeff

3. 3 nicker Nov 2nd, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Jeff,
    Love that logo.
    Sure would like to have a t-shirt like that.
    The sale must have been a very difficult decision.
    Good luck moving forward…… to both you and Conrad.

-nicker-

4. 4 David Nov 2nd, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Jeff ,Sorry to here about the sale. It seems like all things work out in the end. Conrad going to Pre-Med you being 61, he should be through just in time to take care of your aging ASS!!!(just a joke). I hope all goes well as I am a big NHRA Fan.
    David

5. 5 g Nov 2nd, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Great time to buy a custom bike shop… not.

6. 6 Brenda Fox Nov 2nd, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Huge congrats on your national sponsorship agreement — thats awesome.
    Change is the one thing constant and I wishing you much success in the direction you’re rollin.

7. 7 Green Forest Alex Nov 2nd, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Wow! Never thought of the world of motorcycling without Jeff Nicklus being a part of it! Both my Father and I have owned three Desperado Motorcycles and dealt directly with Jeff for the building and purchase of all three. He is a no bullcrap kind of guy who you would want in your foxhole! All the best Big Jeff. This motorcycle world is a better place because of you! Just a note: I would be happy to have you adopt me and then I could operate Desperado while Conrad is off becoming a Doctor.

8. 8 arizona Nov 2nd, 2009 at 6:25 pm

never even heard of them..

9. 9 Papa Bear Nov 2nd, 2009 at 7:21 pm

What a joke.

10. 10 Steve Carr Nov 2nd, 2009 at 7:21 pm

its like they used to say,

” Old truckers never die, the just get a new Peterbuilt”

Or something Like that……….

Steve Carr

11. 11 Curt! Nov 2nd, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Gee with current assets of this type selling for .05 to .10 on the dollar, he must be reallly bored with the custom bike building business.
    Good Luck finding a buyer.

12. 12 Green Forest Alex Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Sad to see this up for sale but at the same time it is a good thing to see. After watching this company grow year after year I am sad to say I can not take it over. If Med School and my specialization was short and easy I would have loved to continue the Desperado traditions, but I guess now we will have to do this through Jeff Nicklus Customs.

Curt,

Apparently you are stupid and can not read…My father is not bored at all. The reason he is selling is due to the waiting list for his one-off bikes and me chaning my major to Pre-Med. Since I will not be able to take over the company any longer it would be too much of a hastle for him to worry about building his 75k and up bikes while dicking around witht he 30k bikes. I personally think this is a great idea and a great time for him to get out of Desperado and focus 100% on the NHRA team as well as his One-Off bikes (about 40 on order as of today).

G,

Apparently you too can not read. It is NOT custom bike shop like all the other people out there that are int he “magazines”. Desperado has been the leader in Custom Production manufacturing since 1995..

Arizona,

Your head must have been under a rock for the last 15 years.

Papa Bear,

Is this Sheldon Coleman from Big Dog?? Or Sr. from OCC?? Its ok, you’re both a dying breed which I get to smile at everyday when I go to the office.

Conrad Nicklus

13. 13 A$$HOLE Nov 2nd, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Conrad, I like your dad’s bikes, and all, and I am glad to see him persuing his dreams. Sometimes you say the dumbest things, tho. Like Sheldon Coleman would take the time to comment on your dad’s shop being sold. Sheldon, even after BDM shrinking down, could buy your dad’s whole shop with out even blinking at it. Putting BDM and OCC in the same box is simply ignorant. Mentioning Sheldon and Sr in the same breath shows your ass.

14. 14 Roadside Marty Nov 2nd, 2009 at 11:05 pm

I wish Jeff and Conrad unlimited success in whatever they do with their lives and time! It’s always a pleasure seeing you two at Thunder Beach, we do have some laughs don’t we? Say man what size engine you got in dat thang?? LOL!! I’m sure we will still get together whenever we can!! Roadside

15. 15 Jim C Nov 3rd, 2009 at 6:54 am

Gee Green Forest Alex,I thought you were a customer and it turns out you are really Conrad. The business is so great that you need to come on here and pretend you are a customer and that you bought 3 bikes from Desperado? Says a lot to me,none of which would give me confidence about Desperado.

16. 16 Newtonian Nov 3rd, 2009 at 7:14 am

It’s all virtual reality bollocks, nobody wants the products and they’re just Going Down The Plughole In Style. You have my every sympathy, just don’t assume that everyone reading your posts is too stupid to see the truth behind the spin, the posturing, and the California-type language.

17. 17 JT Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:17 am

Oh No, Green Forest Alex, I mean Conrad Nicklus got caught. He accuses Sheldon & Sr of doing what he does (probably on a regular basis). By the way, Mr. Coleman has enough money in his shirt pocket to but out Desperado. Good luck anyway.

18. 18 sowhat Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:27 am

Smooth move Ex-lax!

19. 19 Boss Hawg Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:30 am

Dear Jeff,

I wish you and Conrad all the best!

You have made great name in the industry and it was always a pleasure to see you at a trade event/rally. As we discussed, Jeff Nicklus Customs is well on its way with its back order of high-end one-off customs and you have raised one hell of a young man that I must wish well with his medical endeavor…it was a pleasure meeting Sir Conrad at Thunderbeach.

My Friend….Oorah and Semper Fidelis!!!

Boss Hawg

20. 20 WT Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:07 am

Yawn.

Next please.

21. 21 uncle Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:13 am

He’ll now have even more time to post his opinions on Cyrils blog. Don’t know how he found the time to build bikes with all his blogging

22. 22 Joe Mielke Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:15 am

I do not know Jeff or Conrad personally so I don’t have any sort of personal opinion on the sale of Deperado. But getting caugh in the whole Green Forest Alex A.K.A. Conrad Nicklus thing……that is pretty funny!
    Best of luck!

Peace

23. 23 Jetson Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:28 am

Yep, Conrad Nicklus after insulting Al Gore and all these “socialists” for making up stories of planet in danger, is changing his username to “Green Forest”. LOL. This kid doesn’t walk very straight. Next week, Conrad is going to support Obama. Never too late to become an adult

24. 24 Woody Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:36 am

Congratulations Jeff, and much success in your other ventures. At 61, how great you have the means to go off and do whatever you wish-that’s success in my book. I wish you all the best! Glad the kid isn’t taking over, for the many reasons made obvious here.

25. 25 Green Forest Alex Nov 3rd, 2009 at 10:19 am

That is some funny crap! This really is Green Forest Alex (of Green Forest Arkansas) and not Conrad. I am at Desperado now as I was yesterday and I am on Conrad’s computer. Conrad gets so wrapped up that he didn’t notice I used the computer in his office and he didn’t change the “Name and Email lines”. Attention to detail … I love it! I am sure he will have a comment once he gets out of class today.

26. 26 I've seen this before Nov 3rd, 2009 at 10:23 am

Jeff,
    Good luck to you. Desperados are purty bikes though you stepped down for a reason when the downturn began a couple years ago…bikes weren’t selling then either.
    Industry’s in the shitter, so now’s as good as any time to walk from it.
    Either way, best of you in your endeavors. It sounds like you’ve stepped into some great opportunities at the right time.

Conrad, I wish you well in pre-med…be sure to brush up on the “hastle” of spelling correctly, and for shit’s sake, quit acting like Jay Ridley…you embarass yourself and your old man.
    If you can’t take the same shit you give, maybe you should quit blogging.

Good luck to both of you in your seperate paths.

27. 27 Keith Nov 3rd, 2009 at 11:51 am

So my thought on “Pre-Med!” You still have to get into med school fag!!!! I’m guessing you’ll be on the bottom end of the curve in that realm! Most people that I know that would buy a business would make the previous owner sign a “No Compete Clause” so that you and your father can’t make shitty choppers under “Jeff Blowhole Customs!” This post is turning out to be entertaining! Let throw some more coals in the fire!

28. 28 A$$HOLE Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:49 pm

“Pre-Med just means you are taking a biology class at a juco somewhere. Changing to “Pre-Med” just means it was a second choice. About 90% of people who start out as Pre-Med end up changing their major again when they see how heavy the class work is. Only about half of that 10% actually make it to Med School. Hopefully Jeff has not made the decision entirely on the premise that his son is going to be a doctor.

29. 29 Conrad Nicklus Nov 3rd, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Alex,

I was looking at it and didn’t even pay attention! Thanks for at least leaving my office in one piece!!!!!
    I will start looking at the email line now and on your dads next bike you may want to watch out, I may put some pink in it somewhere, jerk.

Keith,

Does an acceptance to UTMB mean anything to you? I mean that IS Med-school and all aren’t I correct here? Good Job buddy.

A$$HOLE,

I have been at UT since a freshman…That is far from a juco.

Conrad Nicklus

30. 30 Jeff Nicklus Nov 3rd, 2009 at 2:55 pm

OK, looks like it is time for me to chime in here.

First off, thanks to everyone for the kind words and emails of encouragement. Rest assured however just because I am selling Desperado does not mean I am completely leaving the industry. I am simply leaving the “Production Custom” side of the industry. As Keith so rightfully pointed out, I will participate in a non compete agreement with a new owner of Desperado Motorcycles only to the extent of the “Production Customs” side only … my one-off business will not be effected. If the new owner objects to those terms I simply won’t sell the company …. Like I said the company isn’t eating anything where it is.

OK, moving on …… Almost three years ago I stepped back from the day to day management of Desperado Motorcycles to pursue the Jeff Nicklus Customs and our NHRA Race Team side of the business. At that time, as we all know, this industry was taking a nose dive and it seemed like a good time for me to step aside, which it was. The down side to the stepping back was that I personally moved from one building to a building 200 feet away in the same complex …. being so close I could not escape the Desperado day to day operations.

Jeff Nicklus Customs took off much better than any of us had expected. At the same time I stepped back into the NHRA with two cars one of which Desperado Motorcycles was the major sponsor of. Likewise we did very well with the cars and now I have secured a three year national sponsorship to campaign two (2) Pro Stock Cars starting with the 2011 Season. We will be unveiling one car and making the official Sponsorship announcement at the Winter Nationals in February 2010 in Pomona.

As I said in my Press Release I simply don’t have the time to do everything here and Desperado Motorcycles seems to always be at the bottom of the list for whatever reason. Hence, it is time to sell Desperado Motorcycles. Conrad’s change of major was simply the period at the end of the sentence in my decision process. FYI: Conrad is much brighter than he comes across on this blog on occasion. He comes from a long list of Doctors in our family and I have no doubt he will do fine. Likewise, I have no doubt he will have the Dr. in front of his name someday if that is what he wants. If he can just learn to control the temper and his mouth he will be fine ….

Finally, I had Desperado Motorcycles appraised as to value and my asking price is based on 50% of that number so yes, now is the time to buy. This industry will come back and when it does Desperado Motorcycles is poised to strike.

One last thing …. Sheldon’s name should never be mentioned in the same sentence with Sr’s or OCC ….. Sheldon, I will beat the kid when I see him again!

31. 31 ProMoto Nov 3rd, 2009 at 3:16 pm

I hope this means that we don’t have to suffer the embarrassing comments from Dr. Conrad anymore.

As Sheriff Buford T. Justice (Jeff Nicklus) said in Smokey and the Bandit movie “Jr (Conrad), hold my hat”…

Jr (Conrad) replies, ” yes, Daddy…”

32. 32 Hosh Nov 3rd, 2009 at 3:39 pm

LMFAO….especially the last comment by “Green Forest Alex” covering for Conrad. This one should go down as the blog’s first “hall of shame” post. Now go study your biology 101.

33. 33 Fausto of MotoXcycle.com Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Sad to see an entertaining group of Cloggers (that’s people that comment on blogs) go. Hopefully you will be able to come back to visit the rest of us and leave the occasional informative/humorous Clog. 32 comments so far-that’s almost a good as a “Billy Lane” or “OCC” post!

Good luck in the future.

34. 34 billybob Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

and the s*** keeps getting deeper.

35. 35 Jim C Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Jeff-Good luck and hope all turns out well. I can only imagine what was going through your mind when you saw all that has gone on here today. I understand what you are going through as I have a son who tends to talk out of turn. Time heals all.
    As far as the OCC comments,sorry can not agree with you on that one as for the most part,their production bikes are as good as any out there.

36. 36 Jeff Nicklus Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Jim C,

I wasn’t referring to the quality or lack thereof of bikes between OCC and Big Dog, I was referring to reputations of the individuals only.

I am happy to learn that time heals all, it has been a long day!

37. 37 Scot Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, you’re still RETARDED.

38. 38 Jimmy B Nov 3rd, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Scot…. classic!

39. 39 Walt Lumpkin Nov 3rd, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Jeff:
    Good luck with the sale. Good to know you will still be on the road.
    I look forward to more beers and conversation at whatever is the
    favorite watering hole of the day.

So Conrad, just when did you decide to become a doctor? Just
    what type of doc are planning to be? A groin-a-gologist perhaps.

40. 40 Curt! Nov 3rd, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Boy, did this thread turn into a shitstorm. I don’t appreciate being called “stupid”, junior, But this is America and you can firebomb whomever you please. Fact is, unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know the high end custom bike market is in the dumper. Every week the list of shops, suppliers and marketers shrink. Watch the industry news and you know what I’m talking about. Unless you have a big pile of money to be able to sit on the company until “Things turn around”, you are not going to invest in any custom bike company. I find it amazing that you have 40 bikes contracted and paid for with customers waiting for delivery. I don’t think any custom builder in this market can say that.
    Jeff, why don’t you just say that the drag racing opportunity is more lucrative, more fun, or more challenging than churning out 30k bikes for people that have too much money. A guy can only work so many hours a day and for the opportunity to do something new and interesting takes precedence over the company you’ve built and it’s time to move on. You already said the selling price is 50% of appraised value, but I believe you wont sell it for that price. When you get to 10% you’ll get some interest. Maybe.
    I don’t believe I’ve attacked you, I’m just stating my opinion. Sorry, I upset junior.

41. 41 1550tc Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:02 am

Jeff

good luck and i bet the town of sturgis is not sponsering you 🙁

campaign two (2) Pro Stock Cars starting with the 2011 Season

Jeff are you hiring the Wayne County Speed Shop guys for drivers, LOL? prostock is a cheaters haven, if your not cheatin your NOT trying hard enough to win…..racing is always more fun when you some one elses $$$$, so good luck, see yah in Brainard 🙂

too bad your not running a FC as you and Force could bring some life to the NHRA

42. 42 David Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:47 am

Gee!! I think Cyril should have a block on this blog for all you out there with your low class opions. Come guy’s I guess we all have opinions they are like assholes some are just bigger than others(assholes I mean) What kind of business have you built and how many? Seems Jeff has several!! Come on you naysayers speak up!!!!
    Over and Over ; David

43. 43 A$$HOLE Nov 4th, 2009 at 1:40 am

Conrad and Jeff,
    Good to hear some one else made the stupid comments. Sounds like his next bike needs a discreet COCK AND BALLS in his custom paint. Good luck with the Med School. As a Med School Grad Student, working on my PhD at one of the country’s premier Med Schools, I have heard hundreds, if not thousands of students claim to be Pre-Med, just becaue it sounds good. It is like Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, etc…Time will tell. One thing, tho, is it takes a thick skin, and ability to stay within one’s self to succed in this field. Cadaver lab weeds out the rock stars from the groupies.

44. 44 Bud Nov 4th, 2009 at 10:48 am

“…If he can just learn to control the temper and his mouth he will be fine ….”

He should also watch the racist comments too, especially when it is so easy to associate them to a business.

45. 45 Jeff Nicklus Nov 4th, 2009 at 11:50 am

Curt,

I will not sell the company for less than the 50% of appraised value … not 49%, not 48% …. 50% or it will sit here and when the market comes back we will start up production again …. like I said several times before we are a debt free company so Desperado Motorcycles is not eating anything.

Second …. I have been in some form of racing most of my life …. off shore race boats, airplanes (once, that was enough), F1 cars, I still have a NASCAR (McDonalds) but primarily Drag Cars …. I love the idea that you line up and the first car to the other end wins …. immediate gratification if you will.

…..”Jeff, why don’t you just say that the drag racing opportunity is more lucrative, more fun, or more challenging than churning out 30k bikes for people that have too much money. A guy can only work so many hours a day and for the opportunity to do something new and interesting takes precedence over the company you’ve built and it’s time to move on.” …… I thought that is what I said in my statement???

1550tc,

No Sturgis will not miss me … I will still be in Lead if they need me!

No, we are not hiring Wayne County Speed Shop for drivers .. I will do the driving duties on one car and we will be interviewing drivers for the second car sometime mid to late next season …. I do have a guy in mind but we shall see.

Racers Cheating ????? Never! Cheating is such a harsh word …. I much prefer the term “thinking outside the box!” We will see you in Brainard. Memphis is gone now, in case anyone cares, so the season is cut to 23 races next year.

Bud,

Stop with the racist crap already! “Racist” is the most over used word in the English language. As A$$hole says …. Get some thick skin!

46. 46 ??????? Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

debt free, how we choose to forget

47. 47 Jeff Nicklus Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

????????,

Meaning?

48. 48 1550tc Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Jeff

Ok i see your from the Chad K school of crew chiefing

Jeff You and Warren Johnson, can start the Pro Stock Seniors divisions of the NHRA and you cna have your awards banquet at Geezers Palace in Vegas!

see yah in Brainard on the way back from Sturgis, book room at Kragans

Jeff your not a racists iam sure u hate evrybody equally 🙂
    and the NHRA and Nascar are pretty much ole skoole white boy sports and organizations!

49. 49 Jeff Nicklus Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

1550tc,

Dude, I try not to hate anyone or any color …. I am an equal opportunity insulter!

WJ has a reaction time of an 90 year old!

50. 50 1550tc Nov 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Jeff

I am an equal opportunity insulter!

your an honest man Jeff

BUT put the 16oz can of red bull down, WJ is younger than you………… Jeff go drag Glidden out of retirement, he was the best cheater in pro stock for years!

Jeff gotta hand it to you, when Kenny B was searching for a sponser, you came up with one and enough cash for 2 cars in a pro class………..i take my hat off to you………..beats being a park and drive car in the jr cup series :)………

Jeff you know what would be funny?? you with a say no to strurgis decals on the cars LOL

51. 51 Bud Nov 4th, 2009 at 4:01 pm

your kid has written statements on this site that won’t go without a comment back, so get some thick skin yourself.

52. 52 Jeff Nicklus Nov 4th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Bud,

That is between you and my “kid” ….. you don’t want to get me involved.

1550tc,

My whole three year contract was just a few bucks less than 1/2 of Bernsteins 1 year contract from Bud. Bernstein only lost the sponsorship with Bud because he wanted to retire and Bud didn’t want to sponsor his cars without him being on the team.

WJ may be younger than me but he is still slow on the lights.

53. 53 Bandido Nov 4th, 2009 at 5:10 pm

I think Bud has a bone to pick with Conrad Nicklus. I almost think he likes the kid or something, kind of scary??? But what I do not understand is how racism was brought into a “FOR SALE” Blog??? Is Bud just bored or was he dropped on his head as a baby? I guess we will never truely know.
    I don’t think Jeff wants to get invilved in that talk about racism though… Bud keep it to yourself.

Whoever 1550tc is, you are hilarious!

54. 54 Jeff Nicklus Nov 4th, 2009 at 5:22 pm

1550tc,

I forgot to mention one of my minor sponsors on my currents cars and will likewise transfer over to the Pro cars is my friend Roadside Marty ….. we have his stickers on the rear wing of the car …. the sticker says: “WHO THE FUCK IS ROADSIDE MARTY” …. GOT TO LOVE IT. Here is a link to a slideshow of the Camaro … see if you see the sticker:

55. 55 Mr. Obama Nov 4th, 2009 at 9:51 pm

At first glance I would say, “let’s keep hope alive for Jeff Nicklus”, but I don’t think he banks on “hope”. He banks on himself and his family. This gentleman is what America is all about. He is a mini-stimulus package all to himself. He pays taxes, employs people and supports his country. We need fifty million more Americans like Jeff Nicklus. I tip my hat to him. Although he probably didn’t vote for me, I wish him luck in all future endeavors.

56. 56 Roadside Marty Nov 4th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

I must say to everyone who follows Jeff and Conrad not only here but at the events as well feel free to stop by and see my sponsorship firsthand! For those of you who me know it’s classic ..Jeff, Conrad thanks again for everything it’s ALWAYS fun when we get to hang out!! BTW Jeff you think NASCAR might need me for anything LOL!!!

57. 57 1550tc Nov 5th, 2009 at 12:20 am

Jeff

Nice car, pro stock still looks like real drag racing to me., good luck should be fun

58. 58 M/c Industry Vendors Nov 5th, 2009 at 11:06 am

“debt free, how we choose to forget” – hmmm… good comment there.

59. 59 Jeff Nicklus Nov 5th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

M/C Industry Vendors and ??????? (who I am sure is the same person),

You bark this crap but you don’t have the balls to use your own name or use a real email address …. if you have a fuckin problem with me or my company have the balls to contact me directly. My direct number is 281-259-0550 or my email is: j.nicklus@desperadomotorcycles.com doubt I will hear from you!

60. 60 Bandido Nov 5th, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Sounds to me like Mr ????????? had his comment removed since he was the same person at M/C Vendor??? FUNNY STUFF.

Where did the fight between Bub and Mr Nicklus go?? I wanted to see Bub get slapped via internet fingers.

dido

61. 61 Jeff Nicklus Nov 5th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Bandido,

Bub is OK he just needed to understand who his fight was with.

62. 62 1550tc Nov 5th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Bandido

Whoever 1550tc is, you are hilarious!

Yeah beats getting into typing pissing matches on here or calling guys out over stupid shit………it’s a fun industry with some real characters in it from all walks of life

Arguing on the internet is like competing and NO DISRESPECT to any special Olympians ok …….arguing on here is like competing against a special Olympian you might win BUT your still a loser for competing 🙁

Jeff I think Hulk Hogan or his tv show producers copied your logo …………sue em if he has any money left!! Tell that yahoo to slide your invoice into his 2% bad debt account or send him some pit passes!

63. 63 Bandido Nov 5th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

I agree 1550, I agree. I watch some of these animals really pound heads on here and it is quite hilarious but ridiculous at the same time..But it is a blog and my bet says half the people on here don’t even ride bikes.

64. 64 Curt! Nov 5th, 2009 at 11:54 pm

Has this thread reached the record for most comments, yet?
    Jeff, Good luck at the track. I started out as a drag racer quite a few years ago. Nothing like going head to head for a couple hundredths of a second advantage. Would be interesting to see you head to head with the Force Circus
    Truly, I do wish you good luck.

65. 65 barney fife Nov 6th, 2009 at 2:54 am

Most of the “people” wishing this asshole good luck., great times we had, etc., are all Nicklus & retard son posting under different names. Everyone knows he’s a self promoting boob.
    For every 50 bikes he claims to sell or “have on order” you can bet he might have BUT one sold to another boob who be lucky to come up with the money.

66. 66 Hosh Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:51 am

I’m sure there’s some legit posts here, but honestly i’ve never heard of jeff nicklus or desperado outside of cyril’s blog. It’s extremely difficult to believe that any builder, known or unknown, has orders for 40+ bikes at 75k as stated by nicklus’ son. I’ll bet Arlen would be drueling at those kind of numbers in this economy (or even in a strong economy for that matter).

67. 67 Andy of Mayberry Nov 6th, 2009 at 11:21 am

Barney Fife, you always did shoot from the hip.

68. 68 Biker58 Nov 6th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

I must say that I have never read a blog like this! Boys will be boys, I guess, but some of you really have issues. Whatever happened to people being happy for others? Hum, let’s see we can’t be happy for someone who actually made a difference in an industry. We especially can’t be happy when he then chooses to “move-on”. No we have to belittle him because he did so. Now that’s macho!

In reading some of these responses it seems to me that all you negative types are just resentful. Grow up guys, get a grip and find a new forum for your self-absorbed pity parties – like sitting in your car with the garage door shut and the engine running. If it doesn’t kill you maybe the fumes will loosen up your brain cells and make you think before you blog!

I wish Mr. Nicklus and the other motorcycle guys that are venturing out all the luck in the world! And Mr. Nicklus, when Desperado sells please make sure that the new owner takes care of his/her customers the same why you have us! (make that part of your contract) The events just won’t be the same!

Keep the rubber side down and thumbs up!

69. 69 Floyd (the barber) Nov 6th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Thats some funny crap going on there. Jeff at his best “Bet if the owner of the company “they” work for received a call from me to explain what his employee was up to “they” would be unemployed.”. Should we all be afraid that you have the power to get anyone and everyone fired. Then some more crap about not wanting to start a fight with me. Do you have a serious case of small man syndrome going on.

Oh and back to the original post, 50% value of a company that is currently producing nothing (you just said that if it didn’t sell you would resume production when the market comes back so we are all to assume that right now it’s doing nothing) and has the liability of all those 300 per year self imposed cap units that are on the road = what, something like NOTHING.

Come on Jeff, tell us all the real story. You and your son have stated over and over that ALL your bikes are unique then why did you need to idle Desparado and start up Jeff Nicklus Customs?? You get Cryil to publish a free for sale listing on a public forum where anyone and everyone can post comments then get on and make threats about peoples jobs and threatening people with your “he just needed to understand who his fight was with” comments.

Your words again “since they are not selling motorcycles, than bad mouth me and my company. Maybe if “they” were to concentrate on their own business instead of mine they would do better.” I don’t have the time to go back through years of posts on this blog but between you and your “pre-med” son but the two of you are probably in the top 10 people on here posting rather than running their own business. Has it ever occurred to you why Sheldon, Kevin and the others that you love to slam never get on here and make comments? Maybe they are busy concentrating on their business’s instead of getting on here and self promoting to the same 25 people. (And talking to each other on the phone laughing at the child like crap going on here on a public forum)

70. 70 Joe Nov 6th, 2009 at 5:39 pm

Floyd. I don’t belong to the motorcycle industry, just understand that you are into a fight with Desperado, don’t care about any of you, but can you speak (write) correct English and spell check? Or please don’t write, have somebody do first a draft for you to proof read. Horrible!

71. 71 Floyd (the barber) Nov 6th, 2009 at 5:59 pm

Well Mr. Joe since your obviously an English teacher and not in the bike industry I’m sorry if I offended you but as to the spelling errors on my previous post I guess I should have typed “That’s” instead of “Thats” to start it off with and used “businesses” instead of “business’s” but that’s a subjective spelling error. Are there any other spelling errors you care to point out?

72. 72 Floyd (the barber) Nov 6th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Oh and I’m not in a fight with no body. Jeff will make his little call shortly and have my post’s removed so from where I sit that’s not a fight.

73. 73 Mrs. Scholastic Nov 6th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Joe,
    You need to check your own English and punctuation before correcting someone else’s. Who REALLY cares about that pitily-crap anyways; I understood Floyd’s point.

I can’t believe I even responded to your sissy comment anyways…

74. 74 Levi Nov 6th, 2009 at 11:38 pm

ProMoto,
    Didn’t we have that whole “Smokey and the Bandit” conversation over a couple of drinks about a week ago??

75. 75 Conrad Nicklus Nov 6th, 2009 at 11:38 pm

LALALA….Post coming soon for Floyd, Barney, M/C Industry Vendor in a few hours…OH BTW EVERYONE, all 3 of those names are the same person….

Conrad Nicklus

76. 76 A$$HOLE Nov 7th, 2009 at 2:31 am

I bet Cyril is laughing his ass off. He posts an article, and sits back and watches the sparks fly. It is obvious from an outsider’s point of view that the Andy Griffeth show is all the same person, as there could not be two individuals that still have a pulse that would reference those carachters. It is also obvious that this person has a personal beef with Jeff and Conrad, and sounds to be a substandard competitor of Jeff’s. You have added nothing to this post, and have wasted all of our time reading your posts. If you have nothing to add other than repeating what Jeff says, then please do us all a favor and piss off.

77. 77 Floyd (the barber) Nov 7th, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Call it what you want pre-Dr. and A-Hole; Cyril can check the IP of the posts and tell you that I’m not posting under the other characters of Mayberry.

Mr. A-hole, I choose to quote Jeff and pre-Dr. because if I call them out on something they have posted and do not reference it they seem to forget what they have said. Kind of like the whole ………… oh f-it it’s no worth the argument.

Yes we all are posting here and having a grand time laughing about it through e-mail because these two are so predictable but we are separate people and although we do work together, non of us work for the same company, just the same industry. And we are not nor have any of us ever been competitors of Desperado or Jeff Nicklus Customs.

As for the pulse comment, I’m 41, Mrs. Scholastic is 40, Levi is 44, and Andy and Barney are both in their 40’s but I cannot remember their exact age.

78. 78 1550tc Nov 8th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Curt
    Has this thread reached the record for most comments, yet?

Probably and Cyril should give Jeff a padded bronzed keyboard 🙂 for keeping it going lol

79. 79 fuji Nov 8th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

jeff.
    I would like to see this baby reach 100. but what we need are more comments. I personally thing you are looking for a pit crew and you are weeding out the jerks.off to another site ,talk later.

80. 80 nicker Nov 8th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Floyd (b-)

RE:
    “….then why did you need to idle Desparado and start up Jeff Nicklus Customs?? ….”

Dude, last time i looked “Jeff Nicklus Customes” didn’t just “started up.”
    Jeff’s been building some way-cool scooters.

Oh, -BTW-……. if you’ve got the balls & bux Jeff builds his own designed from scratch Killer V-twin motor….. not a HD or S&S forked-rod-knock-off.

just thought ya might wanna know.

-nicker-

81. 81 Chris10 Nov 9th, 2009 at 2:50 am

I feel that this Floyd character and his chrony buddies have some issues within their group. If you all are e-mailing between eachother how about you keep it at that and stop trying to cause issues on this blog. I don’t comment often, nor do I like to, but when I read these posts and the jealous ones talking with their hands and not their mouth I have to sit back and wonder what exactly went wrong with their lives that they are that bored. My mother has always told me; “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

I think Conrad has a hot head but a good head on his shoulders. As for Jeff, I think he is a great guy and have read nothing but good things about him. I do not know him personally but as far as I can tell is he is a decent guy. I could be wrong but he seems to hold the fort down as well as makes time to talk on this blog.

Lets keep this professional and stop talking so much “crap”.

82. 82 ProMoto Nov 9th, 2009 at 10:43 am

Hey Levi,
    Yes we did have that “Smokey and the Bandit conversation” some time ago. Pretty funny and actually it was my brother that brought it up, so I guess we are not the only ones that notice the relativity.

Chris10 makes a couple good points, but (1) “jealousy” – what could anyone really be jealous of here, really? (2) “boredom” – has nothing to do with anything here. (3) “professionalism” – yes, but there we go talking about boredom again.

Fuji, I believe this makes #82 posts now, congratulations Jeff you are notorious on this blog.

83. 83 rocco Nov 9th, 2009 at 11:07 am

jeff , i dont think people really dislike you that much , i thinks its more you try to paint a picture that your so great and desperado is doing so good when every other shop in america is eating it .

maybe you should say this industry is in the toilet and you want out of the bike building for now . and your willing to give a smokin deal to somebody that wants to try .

84. 84 Jim C Nov 9th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

I have never seen a Desperado Motorcycle so I can not comment on how good or bad they are. I am surprised that someone would go to the lengths shown on here to promote one’s product and at the same time,trying to trash someone who is known the world over regardless of what you think you might know about them.
    I have always said,let the product speak for itself as quality will always shine through. If people still try to trash it,then I know it to be jealousy and nothing else.
    Jeff,I don’t think this is the best time to try to sell a custom bike company but it is your company and I hope it goes the way you want it to go. Sounds like your plate is pretty full even without Desperado. I am curious as to whether Desperado is building any bikes at the moment. I saw where someone said something about a backlog of orders but I don’t know whether it is BS or what. That is the problem with stretching the truth,no one knows what is true and what isn’t.

85. 85 Jeff Nicklus Nov 9th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Damn ya’ all ….. I go out of town to an event for a few days and you go nuts ….. jeeezzzzz.

Rocco, Dude if you know anything about me you know I called this “downfall in the motorcycle industry” several years ago and no one listened. Likewise I have never said Desperado’s business was booming, in fact I have said on more than one occasion Desperado’s sales are down almost 70% over our fiscal 2006 sales. I have also never hid the fact that we have been forced to lay off 50 people over the last 3 years. However, with that said Desperado I will say that Desperado Motorcycles, in almost 15 years now, has never had a year we did not show a profit in. Our fiscal 2008 was just over September 30, 2009 and we even showed a profit this year, not much of one and certainly nothing to write home about, but a profit none the less. So no brag all facts. As far as getting out of the industry I never said that, what was said was that Desperado Motorcycles is for sale …. if it sells, it sells if not we will continue on. I have given my reasons, truthfully for wanting to sell Desperado Motorcycles and if you accept my reasoning fine and if not, oh well.

In addressing the Floyd and Company situation: Great organized hit job John, I hope you at least bought the beer for your buddies!

For those that may have missed my comments to John, without naming him of course I said …

“Neither Mr. ??????? or Mr. M/C Industry Vendor has called me or emailed me just as I predicted the ball-less $@^#&$’s wouldn’t do. I would bet “they” are one of my competitors who have nothing else to do, since they are not selling motorcycles, than bad mouth me and my company. Maybe if “they” were to concentrate on their own business instead of mine they would do better. Bet if the owner of the company “they” work for received a call from me to explain what his employee was up to “they” would be unemployed. Just hypothetically speaking naturally.”

The fact of the matter is I did telephone “John” and he did not accept my call nor did he call me back. I also emailed him with the same amount of response. Likewise “Floyd” (most likely John) comments that: ……

“And, you don’t need to post your e-mail and phone number again, I still have them and I won’t be calling or e-mailing you anytime soon.”

That comment is John saying to me he isn’t calling or emailing me back.

As I said before John works for a competitor and it seems he has nothing better to do than attack me.

Jim C,

Desperado does not have a back log of work. Jeff Nicklus Customs, my one-off company, has the back log of 38 bikes. I could only wish that Desperado had a back log as that would mean the industry is back!

Ok, there you guys and girls go, I have to get back to work as we actually do have bikes to build. Now blog your little hearts out!

Cyril ….. you are the man!

86. 86 Jim C Nov 9th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

I too wish Desperado and the rest of the industry had a backlog as it would mean the economy is back on track. Like I said before,patience is a virtue and all we can do is to keep on keeping on and doing what we know to do. Anyway,regardless of whether it sells or not,good luck.

87. 87 Floyd (the barber) Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:49 pm

Sorry Jeff, but I’m not John but if your in fact speaking to the correct “John” you would know that the company he works for is closed on Mondays an as such he might not be rejecting your calls but rather not in his office at all unless of course you call his cell phone then I don’t know.

As for this being an organized “hit”, not quite, I made my comments before knowing who else was commenting. I hope that if this John bought beer he didn’t waste his money on one for me because I haven’t had a drink in 20 years and by the time it got here to Salt Lake City it would probably be flat and taste like swill anyway.

I think that Jim C hit the nail on the head with his comments about trying to sell a custom motorcycle company in this current economic situation. There are companies dropping like flies every day and some of them have some people with some really deep pockets backing them. Good luck in selling it and getting 50% of the appraised value when AIH sold for less than $.01 on the dollar of what the company appraised at. I understand the situation between AIH and Desperado are no where even close to related but they are(/were) both American Motorcycle manufacturers.

88. 88 Bobfather Nov 9th, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Just wanna say good luck to Jeff and his family. Always seemed like a straight shooter to me, something this industry and lifestyle seems to be severely lacking in this day and age. I did notice most don’t have their e-mail listed or use a real name, typical in this internet society we have today. Nothing like running one’s mouth while hiding behind an anonymous screen name.
    Hope all your future endeavors work out for you.
    FTF.
    Ride free.

89. 89 Wiz Nov 10th, 2009 at 9:12 am

We are all jerking off the dog to feed the cat these days. The cat gets fed, the dog comes when you call him, but you still need dog food. Wiz P.S. Just had to get my 2 cents worth in this epic event, what does this make it…something like 89 or 90 replies?

90. 90 Wiz Nov 10th, 2009 at 9:19 am

OK, now it’s 90, my favorite number. Just wondering how you got my picture for the Desperado logo? Wiz

91. 91 Jeff Nicklus Nov 10th, 2009 at 10:37 am

JMO …. is that you buddy?

92. 92 Jeff Nicklus Nov 10th, 2009 at 10:39 am

Wiz,

The logo is the reason I have had to maintain my long hair all these years. Now the truth comes out ….. I am selling Desperado so I can get a haircut! LOL.

93. 93 fuji Nov 10th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

See what you have created here Jeff.

You have all these horney little boys coming back for more, If only half of them would use their big head instead of ? for thinking.
    Out of the millioms of little sperm how did some of these guys survive.

94. 94 Wiz Nov 10th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Jeff, OH NO!! Don’t sell out your soul now when you can finally enjoy it the most. Let your freak flag fly an’ yer hair blow in the breeze! Check out some of the Wiz rants on the freebirdcustommotorcycles.com site, I think we might be brothers from different mothers. Take Care, Rick

95. 95 Jeff Nicklus Nov 10th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

Fuji,

I ask myself that very question almost daily …. how in the hell do they survive! Nature is cruel I suppose.

Wiz,

I believe you and I have met before …. Sturgis?????

96. 96 fuji Nov 10th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Jeff
    Will you make the tour west ” Pomona 2010 . Would like to be at Gainsville this year.

My other half has never heard the sound of a Funny car or Top fuel.
    I told her that one feels it as much as one hears it if you are close.
    That is my goal this year.
    Good luck and run like the wind

My old saying is. I wish you well my friend

97. 97 fuji Nov 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

jeff
    I should have elabirated Pomona Feb 2010 or is that out of reach time wise.

98. 98 Jeff Nicklus Nov 10th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

Fuji,

We will be making our official sponsorship announcement at Pomona in February (2010). Hopefully we will have one car there for the display/announcement at that time …… No we WILL have one car there, no trying about it. We will also be doing testing at different tracks around the country with Gainesville being one …. just after Bike Week next year …. we may try to qualify for the Gator Nationals for grins and giggles but I am not holding my breath. We shall see.

I am not much of a Nitro guy ….. I like to build horsepower the old fashion way …. normally aspirated engines …. so beware, the smell and sound of a Nitro Car has ruined more than one marriage! LOL!

99. 99 nicker Nov 11th, 2009 at 1:55 am

What, only 98…… ???

RE:
    “…a Nitro Car has ruined more than one marriage!…”

Sounds REALY expensive…!
    You figured the cost of the divorce into the sponsorship deal…….???

Had-ta kick it up one more…… 🙂

-nicker-

100. 100 Conrad Nicklus Nov 11th, 2009 at 4:24 am

Nicker,

I just recieved the 100th comment, congratulate me as you will!

As for a calculating a divorce into the sponsorship, I must say; thank God my mom has dealt with my father for almsot 30 years and understands that racing is like hunting to us, it won’t ever go away and only gets more expensive as time rolls forward.

I just hope the future seasons show a profit/break even so we can afford to move forward with the team/cars, it truly is a blast to work on the cars/dragster and listen to them warm up.

Conrad Nicklus

101. 101 fuji Nov 11th, 2009 at 7:56 am

Jeff
    Does this mean that there may be a location / preview some where around Daytona during bike week. That would be good exposure and inviting for many of us.

102. 102 just my opinion Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:11 am

Jeff; WTF I go on a vacation and you are selling the farm? Good Luck too you, hope you get what you want out of the business. Times are tough but I am sure you can find someone with the sense to make this deal work.

103. 103 Jeff Nicklus Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:48 am

fugi,

You never know what we may do … would seem likely that the car will be with us in Daytona now doesn’t it? After all I have taken the current Comp Car, the Camaro, with us most of this year at the motorcycle events.

JMO,

I know you just can’t take a minute off without me getting into to trouble somewhere! Welcome back!

104. 104 Wiz Nov 11th, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Jeff, Naw, I doubt if we ever met, what would a couple of big, old, grey, longhaired, old school, custom bike builders from Texas possibly ever find in common? Wiz

105. 105 Jeff Nicklus Nov 11th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Wiz,

Beer, women, motorcycles, going fast and did I mention beer and women? Damn Texans you have to watch them every minute!

106. 106 1550tc Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:21 am

Jeff

You can always slip over to the IHRA and run in their 800ci prostock class ? What is the a buck 6 now?

107. 107 Jeff Nicklus Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:12 am

1550tc,

I have a 747 cu in Reher-Morrison motor on a stand in the shop now for just such an occassion!

108. 108 Jeff Nicklus Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:14 am

1550tc,

Almost forgot to mention …. Houston Raceway Park is both a sanctioned NHRA & IHRA Drag Strip.

That is 108 I believe …. prefer even numbers!

109. 109 1550tc Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Jeff

747 cu in Reher-Morrison motor NICE 1400HP??

should be good for 6.4-5’s i think?

110. 110 Jeff Nicklus Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

1550tc,

Actually it dynoed at 1590hp ….. yep, I would guess 6.4-5’s is close in a 2200 lb car ……

111. 111 1550tc Nov 12th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Jeff

Check out the anti racism product this dude is using

WARNING……………be sure you have depends on i dont you P- ing your self OK

112. 112 Jeff Nicklus Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

1550tc,

Sammy is even more ugly with his Michael Jackson skin going for him!

113. 113 1550tc Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Jeff at first i thought it was the side effects of the roids then i thought…..NO WAY or the nfl would be all white

Jeff these bandits on craig’s list are getting bold……this a follow up email for an 06 SE Uktra classic with the fancy leather pac

Hello,

The bike is still available and I am ready to sell it for CAD $11,500. First of all, let me assure you about the performances and about the condition of it. As you can see in the images the bike is in a perfect shape with no damage, no scratches or dents, never laid down, no hidden defects and it is as advertised. I’m the owner with the title in hand and the transaction can be completed quickly. You will receive all the papers and documentation, the clear title and all the bills. There is no liens on the title and you will not have any complications about registration and licensing the bike.The bike has 3825 miles on it.Here is the VIN #1HD1PRE136Y954501 if you need to search it on carfax.

Right now the bike is in Denver, CO and from here will be shipped. The price is so good because after I broke up with my wife I took the bike and she took our house!Well at least until we will meet in the court again.For that reason I try to sell the bike fast. Please note that the title is on my name and possesion my ex-wife has nothing to interfere with my bike! The bike is advertised also in Canada because I was advised to advertise on more cities and regions that I can find a buyer faster . Due to financial crises ,expensive items are selling very slow in States, so please excuse me if the bike is not exactly in Canada , thank you for your understanding! I will help you with delivery for that reason and with customs.

If you need more picture with the bike I am ready to send them to you. Let me know if you are interested as I am ready to close the deal as soon as possible.

One more thing in order to be confident about this deal I will propose to register and make the deal through eBay,under their Vehicle Purchase Protection Program (they will work like a third party in this transaction).I want to make the transaction in this way as in the past week a lot of people asked and made
    commitments to buy the bike and in the end nothing, they never came up or they didn’t have enough money. So don’t take me wrong and don’t take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay.Also because the bike will be shipped from CO in other state I prefer to work with a third party in order to stay safe in this deal both of us . I will be sure you will buy the bike and you will be sure that will receives it! Basically the money wil be sent to them and they will keep the money until you will receive the bike and only after you will inspect and ride the bike they will forward the money to me.

If you have other questions feel free to email .One more thing due to high amount of phone messages I prefer to talk over email first and if we will come to an agreement then I will call you, I had only today 29 voice messages on my machine!!!So we touch the bases first ,about how to proceed and if we have a deal I will call you in order to clear anything else you may ask.
    Respectfully,
    Gerald Rash
    (720) 381-1268

114. 114 Jeff Nicklus Nov 12th, 2009 at 5:12 pm

OK…. rocket science at it’s finest!

115. 115 Bobby V Dec 7th, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Just read through all these posts. Wow. Then I went over the the Desperado website to find out what these guys were all about. My findings:

The site is awful. Looks like some canned site that has an intro that wasted enough time I almost left the site.

The content is boring and photos are too.

The photo “gallery” is more like..”look at the party we threw in Sturgis”. Boring.

Then I read through the page after the intro to find a whole lot of education about being a real manufacturer (ie., 17 digit VIN). As if that’s a big deal. I think the SAE will send you one with as SASE.

In all I thought about how luck everyone was when the economy was strong. Mr. Nicklus got to start a motorcycle company, Big Dog copied Harley then developed their own style, and American Iron Horse was building 3,000 bikes a year.

Memories.

116. 116 Rick Nov 1st, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Jeff, I don’t know you or anything about your business. But, you post some great jokes on here and you seen like a straight shooter and don’t seem to bad mouth everyone like your son does. I wish you the best. You have done what most of us have dreamt of doing for a long time. Good luck.

Crusher