Motorcycle Themed Holiday Cards

holidaycard1holidaycard2Who doesn’t buy holiday cards? For this coming holiday season why not to choose to order them now from the AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame. Three reasons 1- they offer a choice of 12 different very cool nostalgic motorcycle-themed ones 2- You have the possibility to personalize them with a greeting of your choice on the inside of all card designs, or upload a photo and a custom caption that can be displayed within two templates on the card cover. 3- you will participate to a fund raising program helping the AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame. Convinced? To view the card selection and to purchase a box today, Hall of Fame supporters and motorcycle enthusiasts go to Motorcycle Cards

9 Responses to “Motorcycle Themed Holiday Cards”

1. 1 Troy Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:29 am

Holiday cards are nice, but I would like to see some Motorcycle Themed Christmas Cards.

2. 2 Grayhawk Nov 24th, 2009 at 11:15 am

Thanks for pointing that out Troy, I went to their site and yes that is their themed wording as posted by Cyril above and searching further there is not one Merry Christmas on the site, a few Santa’s, commercially speaking but no Christmas or Merry Christmas. I for one am fed up with the politically correct and accomodating posture of America and America’s business presentations.

Its time those of us,those having been accomodating among us in the past got back to our roots/values in more then just lip service and/or if your of other roots or of the accomodating mindset; than I will not for one buy your goods or use your services politically correct or not.

The AMA/Others who by choice tailor their presentation product platforms of politically accomodating correctness that is your choice, My Choice of discretionary spending and services support will so reflect mine thus AMA although I have supported you in the past, no more.

Grayhawk

3. 3 Jed Nov 24th, 2009 at 11:32 pm

I’m pleased to see Troy and Grayhawk’s responses because my first reaction was, “Holiday cards? Oh, good. Now I can get some motorcycle-themed cards for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Independence Day, etc.” I guess I’m not savvy enough to interpret “holiday” as a code word for “Christmas”. I was under the goofy impression that holiday was a general term for, well, holidays, which there are many.

4. 4 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian Motorcycles Nov 25th, 2009 at 9:29 am

Agreed. Whether one is a Christian or not it has always been Merry Xmas here. We can respect each others beliefs without offending each other. It will always be Merry Christmas in our house and everywhere around us. Genuine people respect each others religious beliefs. Merry Christmas to all

5. 5 Jeff Nicklus Nov 25th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

This political correctness crap only goes so far with me (as one might have assumed) …… it is CHRISTMAS people, period. The phrases “Happy Holidays” and “Seasons Greetings” is pure unadulterated PC Crap. As Mike said: “Genuine people respect others religious beliefs.” So with that said I say Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day!

Over & Out,

Jeff

6. 6 A$$HOLE Nov 28th, 2009 at 9:01 am

I will have nothing to do with any organization that uses generic terms for my American traditions. It is Christmas, a Christmas tree, They are Christmas carols, In God We Trust, I pledge Allegience to the flag of the United Stated of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, with LIBERTY and justice for all. God Bless You, when you sneeze, and so on and so on. TO each his own and I believe in respecting everyone’s beliefs, but they better damn sure learn to live with mine. Since when was it a bad thing to treat people well, live a good life of service, and to pray for a happy outcome to a higher power. MERRY CHRISTMAS, and GOD BLESS. Offended? Tough $hit. Leave then. Go see if the Imams will tolerate your sensative views, or just cut your head off.

7. 7 Woody Nov 29th, 2009 at 11:51 pm

I’ll dash this off real quick before you guys send the black helicopters out after me………………..
    If you actually look at the AMA site you’ll see you can have your own personalized inside message/motto/whatever, so it makes complete sense to me that the outsides are bland and non-committal. That way I can have them all say “Merry Christmas” on the inside for my friends, and perhaps a “felize kwanzaa” for Mr. Nicklus, just for the heck of it ; )

8. 8 Jeff Nicklus Nov 30th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Woody,

Thank you, that would be very nice of you to do.

Over & Out,

Jeff

9. 9 Woody Nov 30th, 2009 at 11:26 pm

…………..and to all, a good night.