Weirdest Product Idea Of 2009.

bark4beercollarThis product inventor found himself in the stressful situation of having a frosty beer in his hand but having trouble locating a bottle opener. Because he must know that all bikers are beer lovers and that a lot of them own a dog, and under the assumption that it’s easier to locate your dog than a bottle opener (!?!) he integrated a retractable bottle opener into a dog collar. Your bottle opener is always a whistle away. A kind of “four legged bootle opener” for all party animals! It’s called the Bark4Beer (who is barking for beer? The dog owner?) and if you are dumb enough to order one it will cost you $15.

7 Responses to “Weirdest Product Idea Of 2009.”

1. 1 Lyle Dec 24th, 2009 at 10:00 am

It’s such an obvious idea I gotta wonder why I didn’t think of it!

2. 2 tejasandre Dec 24th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

this is great, as long as your dog isnt a St. Bernard.

3. 3 Gerry Dec 25th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Seeing how all the beers are twist caps now, how about a twist cap holder on the dog collar and have the dog do the twisting??

4. 4 David Dec 26th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Didn’t they invent pull top tabs years ago to go on beer cans? Or did they quit putting beer in cans. I guess I’ll have to invent a cooler that looks like saddlebags to go over the dogs back!!! If you drink beer alot you may have to get a St. Bernard to carry the beer bags.

5. 5 Kustom Kolors Dec 28th, 2009 at 10:14 am

Not all bottles have twist tops….maybe a Miller Light (Yuk)! LOL No offense to Miller Drinkers! A good REAL beer has a regular bottle top on it!

6. 6 heavy metal Dec 28th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

If I’m not around my dog will have to get help to open his own beer. In a few months you can file this thing away with the baby on board signs.

7. 7 Angry Inch Dec 29th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

This has WAY too high a probability of injuring a dog- no way I’d use it on my boxer- and his neck is bigger and stronger than mine. Kidna funny as a gag gift, maybe. If it were me, I would have made it into a 2-3″ wide-banded leather braclet to match my watch band.

I bet ya it would sell more than this.

Crusher