Michelin Launches The Lightest Sports Motorcycle Tires Ever

michelinnewtiresMichelin, the French giant motorcycle tires manufacturer just announced the world premiere of its “Power Pure” series, described by the company as the lightest sports motorcycle tires in its category.

As a result of the decreased weight, Michelin says the Power Pure tires offer “unmatched handling with greater responsiveness and enhanced riding pleasure.”

They are already available via your distributor or dealer. Michelin Tires.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

7 Responses to “Michelin Launches The Lightest Sports Motorcycle Tires Ever”

1. 1 Boss Hawg Apr 13th, 2010 at 10:05 am

They make some of the best tires I have ever run, and of course, these will be a welcome addition to an already fine line of superb tires.

Boss Hawg

2. 2 Ironic Apr 13th, 2010 at 11:44 pm

But they’re not American, Hawg. Michelin is a French company—Surely there’s plenty of good rubber made in the US of A, by honest American labor?

3. 3 Kit Maira Apr 14th, 2010 at 10:51 am

I believe Dunlop is the only company in the US making motorcycle tires. Please correct me if I am wrong.

4. 4 jatinder pal Apr 15th, 2010 at 8:27 am

Even AVON is british and METZELER is german,and they are two of the largest sellers in USA.

5. 5 Mike Kiwi Tomas, Kiwi Indian Motorcycle Co Apr 15th, 2010 at 11:31 pm

I know 1st hand I love them on my Freightliner show truck. Anything else rides like a rock but Michelin rides nice, handles great and lasts a long time. While they do cost more, I’m happy to pay. Great customer service too.

6. 6 grayhawk Apr 16th, 2010 at 7:55 am

Mike you should go back to them or if their reading this they might consider comping you the tires for the positive tires advertisement above as much of a recogniseable rolling billboard your rig is as it rolls around the country, ha. Keep rolling.

7. 7 Amy Apr 18th, 2010 at 4:51 pm