Gold Bullet Casing Earphones. Macho Chic.

It’s a long time that the Apple iPod white earphones don’t mean cool anymore. But are you ready to pay the price to put 18K gold bullet authentic casings etched with an eagle in your ears? And if somebody tells you that you just want to show off, tell him about the following features.

9mm speaker drivers with earth neodymium magnets for superior dynamic range and quick recovery; Machined copper alloy housing, plated in 18k gold providing unmatched sound purity, natural noise cancellation and durability;

a proprietary BassEnhancingChamber™ engineered to produce the tightest, most accurate bass without distortion; Custom-tuned AccousticSoundFlowSystem™ for the smoothest mid to high frequency response while minimizing ear fatigue; SiliconeHollowPoints™ with noise isolating technology designed for secure comfortable fit, resulting in lower volume levels and better sounding. These earphones are compatible with most of your usual audio equipment and retail for $250 (you can’t order yet, just register your email when they go for sale). If you’re not into gold, the company is planning to release a titanium version of the Nine Millimeter Earphones in August. Teknines.

7 Responses to “Gold Bullet Casing Earphones. Macho Chic.”

1. 1 Jeff Nicklus Jun 19th, 2010 at 6:54 pm

I can think of a couple of people I would like to see with a 9mm, or two, in their ear …. but that is just me! Now, everyone have a great Fathers Day tomorrow.

Over & Out,

Jeff

2. 2 Irish Rose Jun 20th, 2010 at 8:06 am

Just what I need…a bullet in my head if I spend $250 on a pair of headphones.

3. 3 Bigal Jun 20th, 2010 at 8:30 am

If I was going to put $250 in my Ears, they would be Bose. Less Flashy and more Brashy!

4. 4 Bigal Jun 20th, 2010 at 8:38 am

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you Father’s who are appreciated and especially to the one’s that have raised kid’s back in the day and raised these Kid’s to your best of ability and who’s kids don’t quite remember the way it really was. These Kids only remember what other influences that have come around later in Life. These later influences have told these Kid’s the way they “Thought It to be” and these Children to this Day do not have the appreciation to say “Happy Fathers Day, I Love you anyway”!

5. 5 Sturgis biker Jun 20th, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Would make for an interesting scene trying to carry these headphones onto an airplane ??

6. 6 Brian Z. Jun 22nd, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Cool picture. Good shot.

1. 1 Tweets that mention Gold Bullet Casing Earphones. Macho Chic. at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Jun 19th, 2010 at 11:26 pm