Joke Of The Week

Stuttering Cat – as explained by a 4th  grader…

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. “Human  beings are the only animals that stutter,” she  says. A little girl raises her hand. “I had a  kitty-cat  who stuttered.” The teacher, knowing how precious some of  these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

“Well”, she began, “I was in the back yard  with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!” “That must’ve been scary,” said the  teacher. “It sure was,” said the little girl. “My kitty raised her back, went “Ffffff!, Ffffff!,  Fffffff!,” but before she could say ‘Fuck!’, the Rottweiler ate  her!” The teacher had to leave the  room… (sent by Troy at Accutronix)

6 Responses to “Joke Of The Week”

1. 1 fuji Oct 22nd, 2010 at 12:55 pm

There I was is sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a really big, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

“Well, whatcha gonna do about it?” he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

“Come on, man,” the biker says, “I didn’t think you’d CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying.”

This is the worst day of my life,” I say. “I’m a complete failure.
    I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me.
    I left my wallet in the cab I took home.
    I found my old lady in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me.”

2. 2 fuji Oct 22nd, 2010 at 1:14 pm

“Well, whatcha gonna do about it?” he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

“This is the worst day of my life,” I say. “I’m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don’t have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me.”

“So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve. Then you, you ass hole, show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how’s your day going?”

3. 3 martin Oct 23rd, 2010 at 9:40 am

Too funny!

4. 4 Wiz Oct 25th, 2010 at 5:45 am

What does a women’s track team and midgets have in common? Well, let’s put it this way, those midgets are cunning runts!! YUK-YUK !!! Wiz

5. 5 Jeff Nicklus Oct 27th, 2010 at 10:58 am

A test at an Atlanta City High school in Georgia required students to use “handsome” in a sentence.

The girl named Lateshia says “Sometimes when I be suckin’ Jamal’s BIG snake, my jaw gets sore and I hafta use my handsome.”

The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to your eye!!!

Over & Out,

Jeff

6. 6 nicker Oct 29th, 2010 at 12:03 am

A young Arab asks his father:

– What is this weird hat that we are wearing?

– It’s a “chechia” because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun!

– And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?

– It’s a “djbellah” because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!

– And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?

– These are “babouches”, which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!

– Tell me, papa…

– Yes, my son?

– … Why are we living in Dearborn, Michigan and still wearing all this shit?

-nicker-