Christmas Gift. Zippo Hand Warmer.

Spending a lot of winter time in the garage tinkering on your bikes or enjoying in the cold outdoor activities? This hand warmer has all the charm of a Zippo Lighter, is reusable, durable and will be a very hot Christmas gift.

It is equipped with a platinum-catalyzed glass fiber burner that lights quickly and reliably. As a result, the burner produces a radiant heat without a flame for safety and creates up to 10 times as much heat as disposable warmers. Compact design fits easily into pockets, gloves or pants without the bulk of other warmers. You will love to use it to keep your hands warm while wrenching, camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, stay comfortable at tailgaters or football games, etc. $28.95.  Zippo Hand Warmer.

7 Responses to “Christmas Gift. Zippo Hand Warmer.”

1. 1 Kemper Dec 1st, 2010 at 7:30 am

Great idea. Will buy a couple for my friends and my GF.

2. 2 Wiz Dec 1st, 2010 at 7:34 am

I’d have a hard time shoving it up my patoot! Good thing it’s polished, is it Vasaline compatable? Wiz

3. 3 Brother T. Dec 1st, 2010 at 7:34 am

These style of handwarmers have been around for a long time. Usually you put them in a sock or a felt bag to avoid burning yourself. There are two downsides to them. First, you have to fill them, and second, there is a slight scent to them when they burn. Its enough to dissuade hunters from using them, but may not be a deal killer when you are on a bike.

Personally, for the conveinence and portability, I’d still stick with the disposable charcoal handwarmers. YMMV.

4. 4 James @ Open Road Biker Dec 1st, 2010 at 11:42 pm

Not really sure how they would fit in a glove with your hand in it. I could see using this under your jacket to provide a little extra heat to your core.

5. 5 mark Dec 2nd, 2010 at 11:56 am

Look at Jonnie hand warmer. Have had one for YEARS. Works well.

6. 6 Calif Phil Dec 6th, 2010 at 9:14 am

I would buy one if it was made in USA .

1. 1 Tweets that mention Christmas Gift. Zippo Hand Warmer. at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Dec 1st, 2010 at 9:09 am
Crusher