Joke Of The Week. All-Girl Biker Bar.

An old and blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.  After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender. ‘Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?’

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.  In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says: ‘Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat. 2. The bouncer is a blonde girl. 3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate. 4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter. 5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?’

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters. “No, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.” (sent by Val Herod)

9 Responses to “Joke Of The Week. All-Girl Biker Bar.”

1. 1 lcfabrications Dec 24th, 2010 at 8:08 am

HA! Now Thats Good Stuff!!!!!!!!

2. 2 fuji Dec 24th, 2010 at 12:20 pm

I hope we all can say this someday.

Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, ‘How many of you have forgiven your enemies?’

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question.

All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

‘Mrs. Neely?’; ‘Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?’

I don’t have any.’ She replied, smiling sweetly.

‘Mrs. Neely, that is very unusual. How old are you?’ ‘Ninety-eight.’ she replied.

Oh, Mrs. Neely, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?’

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said:

‘I’ve outlived the bitches.’

=

3. 3 fuji Dec 24th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

How to pick up a blond asumming she doesn.t weigh to much.

4. 4 Martin Dec 24th, 2010 at 6:04 pm

A skeleton walks in to a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

5. 5 Wiz Dec 25th, 2010 at 5:32 am

Two Blondes on either side of a river. “How do you get to the other side?” one shouts to the other, “What do you want to know for? You’re already there!” was the reply. YUK-YUK!! Wiz

6. 6 Jim Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:17 am

The definition of confusion: A blind lesbian in a fish market!!!

7. 7 Wiz Dec 26th, 2010 at 6:42 am

Jim, That’s Great!! YUK-YUK-YUKETY-YUK!!!! Wiz

8. 8 fuji Dec 26th, 2010 at 12:14 pm

I got fired on my first day as a male masseuse today..

Apparently the instruction ‘finish off on her face’ didn’t mean what I thought it did.

9. 9 csajokamotoron Dec 28th, 2010 at 3:48 am