2011 Daytona Bike Week. Ready To Rally?

Same talent, just another year. Artist David Uhl just released its 7th Daytona commemorative piece called “Ready To rally”. For this 70th edition (March 4-13, 2011) David painted a beautiful lady biker front of Daytona Harley-Davidson on Beach Street, readying her machine for a next leg in and around the city.

In David’s words.

“This being the anniversary year for the rally, I wanted to paint a subject that was very rally specific. Looking over the last six years of my Daytona Commemorative pieces, I realized that there was not a “Bike Week” depiction in the whole group. So this year I thought it appropriate to create  a work  that represented a sight that would most certainly grab your attention while you were cruising the streets.  This is my favorite model Elizabeth and she will be with us at Destination Daytona in Ormond Beach on the 11th and 12th to meet and greet all those who care to stop by and say hello”.

As with his previous Daytona pieces, David will make these prints available through the end of this year’s rally (March 13th).  Edition numbers will be assigned as orders are taken and shipping is included in the prices below within the lower 48 United States. Hand-signed, numbered canvas giclee prints: “Regular” – image size 20″ x 30″, $895 framed. “Large” – image size 28″ x 42″, $2,850 framed. To reserve your print, call Greg Rhodes at 303-913-4840.  David will be in his gallery at Destination Daytona in Ormond Beach (outside the front door of the dealership) from March 4-13. Uhl Studios.

15 Responses to “2011 Daytona Bike Week. Ready To Rally?”

1. 1 Donnie Mar 1st, 2011 at 10:35 am

Very realistic.

2. 2 Mad River Motor Company Mar 1st, 2011 at 10:56 am

Yes, for a Cone Pan

or wait are those Xotic?

Uhl’s Goodson Knuck is such the perfect bike, it’s a bit of a bummer to see something less than awesome like that in a painting that obviously took an intense amount of work…

3. 3 colemanfu Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:30 am

I live at the beach and saw the huge HD tent going up yesterday. Fun to look at the CVO’s. I have also noticed a few more bikes out on the road. I love this time of year – NASCAR, bikes, best weather – bring it! I think Dave is the guy who paints right outside DD? I like his painting of the girl on the beach in front of the Main St approach. Hey Cyril, when ya comin down?

4. 4 John E Adams Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:37 am

Beautiful work David, love your use of light and shadows on this.

They look great online but if you get a chance stop by and see these live -you won’t be disappointed!

5. 5 Manhattan Choppers Mar 1st, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Can’t wait to see Willie and the crazy crew…

6. 6 Manhattan Choppers Mar 1st, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Looks like it won’t start again.

7. 7 1550tc Mar 1st, 2011 at 10:25 pm

John E

love your Vhameleon

nice pics

8. 8 David Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Boy I was certainly enjoying this painting until I saw the leather ball cap turned around and cocked to the side…..Just what some want-a-be gangster would do….I think it makes the whole thing suck. Why do people think that’s so special…just to copy a jerk somewhere. A bandana or nothing at all would have been much more attractive or was that the point to get a rise out of someone? Well it worked !

SSDD; David

9. 9 Wiz Mar 2nd, 2011 at 3:16 am

OOH Baby, Baby!! Warms the cockles of this old man’s heart [and other things, YUK-YUK]. David you are GOOD!! I like the paint job, got one just like it, only it has a Ying ‘an Yang ball instead of the 8. Keep on doin’ that VooDoo that YouDo soo well! Wiz

10. 10 1550tc Mar 2nd, 2011 at 1:41 pm

HAT WTF ………..the hat she can take off but man look at those near perfect storebought? ( . ) ( . ) and upper body proportion!!!

David are they fake or real ???? or are those the keep em guessing breasts??
    You can always get a job with an implant maker as designer or with a plastic surgeon developing breast shapes for him

11. 11 elizabitch Mar 2nd, 2011 at 3:46 pm

*Wanna-Be-Gangster*…. “REALLY”…….

Boy that low blow to the shins was real painful. 😉
    Can’t believe all you had in you was to comment on the “hat” when it would have been so much more insulting to rip on the “big tit” job!!

Now- Can I assume that CRACk-ASS your sporting is a “WANNA-BE-UNION WORKER”!!

~ Some people show up at a gun fight with butter knives.

12. 12 Steve Hog Radio Producer Mar 2nd, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Ha ha ha ha too much information for this guy!

I like the painting Dave – yep you see this image at a number of rallies around here (Seattle)in the summer time but not now while its cold outside.

Note Dave said he would have his MODEL on hand. That answers all your questions.

13. 13 David Mar 3rd, 2011 at 1:07 am

Elizabeth……Jealous Huh? … Well you must be, as far as her ASS I cant really see it but it does look properly proprotioned. As far as that Union comment…never had one and never needed one….their pretty much useless unless your a politican wanting money for votes to keep you elected and granting favors and crap to back to the unions. Who give back for favors and crap…..Dont you see how it’s all just a big power grab and viscous circle….people should be elected to SERVE and GOVERN not to stay till you die and grant favors to selected groups just to get reelected over and over.
    I usually bring my guns to a gunfight but in your case I’ll make an exception.

SSDD; David

By the way I am male and alive and still enjoy a nice set of tits.

14. 14 jatinder pal Mar 3rd, 2011 at 5:24 am

Very cool….

15. 15 madpuppy Mar 7th, 2011 at 11:03 am

DAMN, I had to go back again and look for a Hat ! For some reason my eyes never made it up that high !

Crusher