A family of Egyptian pro-democracy supporters ride on a motorcycle carrying an Egyptian flag after Friday prayers near Tahrir Square in Cairo.

(Sent by Iron Bolt Bruce)

14 Responses to “Picture Of The Week. Freedom Fighters.”

1. 1 rebel Mar 2nd, 2011 at 8:51 am

No helmets, great idea ! But side saddle? probably holding a baby.

2. 2 Paul Mar 2nd, 2011 at 10:01 am

Family of Four Flying their Free Flag High! (Just hope the load rating and luggage rack hold up.)

3. 3 Woody Mar 2nd, 2011 at 11:31 am

Hey! I think they’re the ones who stole my CB750 Comstar rims!

4. 4 fluke Mar 2nd, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Only time I ever rode side saddle ( skirts, dignity and bikes don’t mix well) helmet-less and with a suitcase in each hand was on a Thai Taxi bike in the middle of Bangkok and it scared me half to death.

never again.

5. 5 Arie Mar 2nd, 2011 at 7:47 pm

For the love of Allah! No hard right turns!!!

6. 6 Warrior Poet Mar 2nd, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Looks like ummu is actually holding the flag. Good for her!
    As an aside, most people seen on one bike — 9, on a 125 with sidecar in the PI. They call them tricycles there.

7. 7 Bigalyts Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Do you think She cares or we should care how safe She is Riding Side Saddle? Arabs! Probably on their way to Blow up a Hotel of innocent Pople! HOW SOON WE ALL FORGET!!!!!!!!! You know when all the Rioting was going on in Egypt and now Libya? I am rooting for a TIE! /?%%$#@!$%

8. 8 zyon Mar 3rd, 2011 at 7:13 am

how much will they like democracy when they get a ticket for exceeding the weight limit of a motorcycle, two counts of child endangerment. under age driving (technically the kid in the front is the driver), attaching an unapproved object that could cause a safety issue (flag. ) Seems like a couple thousand in fines if they were here. Oh, and four counts of not wearing a helmet. I’m also guessing that sitting sideways is not legal.

Seriously though, are we supposed to feel sorry for the parents when this thing wrecks and their kids are killed? I guess it will be the motorcycles fault. A flag that size alone is enough to make this motorcycle unstable.

9. 9 Bigalyts Mar 3rd, 2011 at 1:11 pm

“zyon” These People tie Explosives to their bodies, and Drive in to heavily Populated areas and Press a button…………they Kill as many People as they can and themselves as well. GOT IT ! ALL !

10. 10 J. Kemper Mar 3rd, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Bigalyts. You must be extremely confused. They are Egyptians!

11. 11 Bigalyts Mar 5th, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I am not confused for a second, J. Kemper ! They are Arabs, that found their way to Egypt. There are Terrorist Training Camps in Egypt, the same as the other Arab Country’s. Their Primary purpose is not to become AMA Members!

12. 12 Jeff Nicklus Mar 7th, 2011 at 6:00 pm

WHERE IS A GOOD OL’ IAD WHEN YOU NEED IT?

13. 13 Jeff Nicklus Mar 7th, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I hit the button to send before I was ready …. it should read ….. IED! and …..

Over & Out,

Jeff

14. 14 Quint w/HogRadio.net Mar 13th, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Jeff, are you sure it’s not IUD?