Digital Gauges From Your Harley-Davidson Directly To Your iPhone

I am not a fan of anything that could distract you while riding. This GaugeFace application for iPhone, iPod and iTouch may be interesting for those using good judgment for installation and use. 1st video is installation. 2nd video is setup and running the set of gauges you want to see. More at Gauge Face. Download the application at iTune Store. (It is generally considered an offense to use a hand held mobile telephone while driving a vehicle. In many places around the world, if your vehicle is not fitted with a hands free connection, you cannot legally use the telephone while driving or while waiting at an intersection.

6 Responses to “Digital Gauges From Your Harley-Davidson Directly To Your iPhone”

1. 1 Luis Apr 29th, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I’d rock it.

2. 2 fluke Apr 29th, 2011 at 12:58 pm

I like it. Then I love my tech. if they did a EFI friendly custom harness adaptor I would fit one to my bike.

3. 3 morechrome Apr 29th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

At first I thought this was neat, but then I realized that Harley already sells a speedo/tach combo for the exact same price, and you get the same info from it right in your dash, no goofy appendage. So I’m not sure I quite get the point

4. 4 Gas Man Apr 29th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

I love tech. However, I hope somebody doesn’t try to run just this unit without some type of water proof casing. Further, I wonder how long till they come out with other popular versions for other phones like Blackberrys and droids.

I do like the option of also turning on your camera so the behind the gauges on the screen is a view of the front of your bike. Almost makes it similar to a heads up display at that point.

5. 5 Scott Apr 30th, 2011 at 6:50 am

How about a laptop mount so I can surf the web while riding?

6. 6 chaos george May 2nd, 2011 at 11:28 am

cool app. would love to set one up on a custom bike
    \