Motorcycling Through South Of France

Planning something special for some vacation in Europe? Thinking of riding French Riviera beautiful roads .  A company called Columbus International makes it easy for you. Fly to Cannes, France. Stay at the luxury Tiara Yaktsa (picture above) in the same city. You get a a 300-square-foot Prestige Sea View Room. In the morning, an English guide and a Ducati, or as many as you want, are waiting for you front of the lobby (choice of a Ducati Diavel power cruiser, Ducati Multistrada 1200 or a Ducati Monster 696.) Package is inclusive with insurance (but no helmet.) There is a 5-day Flash Sale going on. Rush. Go, take pictures and send them to me. Reserve at Jetsetter.

6 Responses to “Motorcycling Through South Of France”

1. 1 fluke May 18th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I live in the South of France all year round, I find it funny people wanting to come here on holiday. A holiday to me would be a trip to Daytona or South Dakota.

quick tip, don’t book in July and August, the Riviera is seething with Grockles( cornish term for tourists) and isn’t a very pleasant place to holiday at all. Best dates? Early May so you can include the HOG rally in Port Grimaud or beginning of September and include the awesome Faaker See rally in Austria. best weather is just out of season too.

2. 2 Luis May 18th, 2011 at 5:21 pm

People in Sturgis probably feel the same way

3. 3 fausto May 18th, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Oui, c`est vraiment une bonne vacance!

4. 4 Wiz May 19th, 2011 at 3:26 am

Par le vous, Humma, Humma? Yeah, I’ll just grab sum spare change out of the couch cushions ‘an blast right on over. Wiz P.S. My mother’s maiden name was Jeaneva Jeanette DuBrall, if than ain’t French, I’ll eat yer berette!

5. 5 fabien thomas May 23rd, 2011 at 5:38 am

Hi guys,

I live in south of France, just between Cannes and Nice, and that’s right, our roads are awesome, but as fluke said above, avoid July and august, it’s just to crowdy and full tourists.

A bientôt sur les routes du sud de la france 😉

6. 6 GRIP ACE - HIDDEN MOTORCYCLE SWITCH SYSTEM May 23rd, 2011 at 9:32 am

Great places to ride are always fun.

Crusher