Solo Bags

Another resource to get the leather solo bag you need for overnight trips. or just to look old school on your rigid, Sportster, Dyna or Softail type bike. Manufactured in the U.S.A., these bags are made of hand selected heavyweight leathers with close attention to hardware details. The standard left side bag attaches with four straps directly to your rigid or Softail frame. Also available in brown.

#1 Big Bad Dyna Latch bag fits 2000 to present H-D™ Dyna® series. #2 Latch bag fits ‘86 to present H-D™ Softails® and most rigid frames. #3 Two strap Dyna for 2000 to present H-D™Dyna® Series. #4 Sporty bag fits most H-D™ Sportster® models without passenger pegs. #5 Double Strap Solo fits ‘86 to present H-D™ Softails® and most rigid frames. #6 Tilly Bag/Utility Bag can mount on any forks, frames or struts. #7 EZ Pouch mounts to risers and is designed to carry EZ Pass but also makes a great case for your cell phone. For more information or to place an order contact Robert at 888-917-6789 or go to Garage Leathers.

7 Responses to “Solo Bags”

1. 1 bigalyts Jun 14th, 2011 at 8:57 am

Very, very necessary for all Bikes to have a way to carry a few necessities. I ordered one a few months back from a supplier that Cyrill featured. I don’t see how you can carry more than a T-Shirt, pair of jeans and underwear, and a tooth brush and deodorant. That’s it! I think that if you plan a ride you should pack your Froggy’s or whatever you call them. Their about the only Riding outfit you can carry with the Side Bags. I am greatful that they are available for my Confederate.

2. 2 THUG CUSTOM CYCLES Jun 14th, 2011 at 12:09 pm

very pricey

3. 3 colemanfu Jun 14th, 2011 at 5:20 pm

+1 for Garage Leathers. I have one of the bags (#5) on my Dirty Fatboy. I have to say that it is a quality piece. Looks much better than the other crap out there. And it holds all my chick stuff ha. Well played C!

4. 4 Wiz Jun 15th, 2011 at 7:31 am

Years ago in Austin, TX, me ‘an a buddie [we both rode rigids with upswept fishtails] went to a cowboy saddle shop ‘an got a pair of small horse saddlebags. We cut ‘am apart [he got one ‘an so did I] ‘an I’m still runnin’ it [left side] on my ’40 flathead. Just right fer my tools ‘an a small bottle of Marvel Mystery oil [the flattie don’t like the unleaded stuff, so I put a capfull in each tank at fill-ups]. Wiz

5. 5 The Lone Rider Jun 16th, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Nice bags but they sure are proud of them

6. 6 JSDiamond Jun 21st, 2011 at 1:49 pm

La Rosa makes some that are also very nice. They have an Ebay store. I’ve bought and used their tool bags and seats. Nice quality, and reasonable.

7. 7 Roadloser Jun 22nd, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Own one! Hand made in the U.S.A. worth every penny. I support hard working Americans making high quality products. I gladly pay for quality. That bag will be around longer then me…

Crusher