Happy Father’s Day

10 Responses to “Happy Father’s Day”

1. 1 Kirk Perry Jun 20th, 2011 at 1:07 am

And a great day it was! 🙂
    Took a throttle therapy ride through the county side, then up the canyon to the lake, down 101 along the beach – then home. 30 miles round trip. Got all of my thinking done.

Once you get a rocker clutch wired, you can zone-out and operate the controls by rote instinct.
    Man.
    I love, love love an FX shifter cam, ratchet top, 4-spd transmission.
    Forward, for first and back for the rest ….. really jazzes me. 🙂

2. 2 Wiz Jun 20th, 2011 at 8:19 am

I’m going through a divorce right now [after 31 years of marrige], ‘An seein’ all these Norman Rockwell families celebrating Fathers Day at the restruants, parks, newspapers [Hell, even in the funnies]. I just took a long ride [alone] all over in the backwoods. Turned OFF the cell phone, ’cause I wuz NOT a pleasant person to be talkin’ to! FUCK FATHERS DAY!!! Wiz

3. 3 Hamilton Jun 20th, 2011 at 8:24 am

Wiz. Father’s day has nothing to do with being married, single, widower. It has to do with being a father!

4. 4 Wiz Jun 20th, 2011 at 8:49 am

Hamilton, DON’T get me stated on the DEMISE of the FAMILY UNIT!!! Wiz

5. 5 Kirk Perry Jun 20th, 2011 at 10:11 am

Yea, leave Wiz be. I’d know the feeling. Anyway riding alone is what you do. If you go surfing, it’s usually alone.
    So pack an extra helmet and start trolling for a new gal. Chances are you’ll find another one who’s also on re-bound. Then you’re get some sparks.

6. 6 martin Twofeather Jun 20th, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Thanks Cyril I hope yours was great too!

7. 7 Rick Peyton Jun 20th, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Wiz. Damn, 31 years, talk about outa nowhere. Good luck, man. I been there. It sucks.

8. 8 Rick Peyton Jun 20th, 2011 at 10:39 pm

My harpy of an ex let me spend an extra day with my son. Glad to have the time. Hate having to be “let” spend time with my son….

9. 9 Wiz Jun 21st, 2011 at 2:56 am

Kirk, I’m DONE with WOMEN!! You sure gotta Purdy mouth on you Boy!! Yuk-Yuk!!! Wiz

10. 10 Andrewjb Jun 21st, 2011 at 10:35 pm

25 years ago my Dad helped me build my first Harley and by helped me I mean he did most of the work and I watched and learned. It took us two years, me scrapping together the cash for parts and both of us trying to find the time. It was the best two years of my life and the memory of that build will stay with me forever even though the bike is long gone. Happy Fathers Day Art!

Crusher