I already introduced you to Motorcycle Armor, a company specializing in pre-cut optically invisible film kits for your Harley. After releasing kits for bags, bag lids, gas tanks, side covers and fenders, the company is now releasing a paint & chrome protection film to protect from road rash, rock chips and bug acids the front forks and slider covers on Harley-Davidson’s™ Touring bike models (Road King™, Street Glide™, Electra Glide™ and Trikes.)

The 4 piece kit includes all items necessary to make a biker friendly installation (and removal, if necessary) to the forks and slider covers. The company states that it offers a Lifetime Film Replacement Warranty. Motorcycle Armor.

8 Responses to “Armor Clear Film Paint & Chrome Protection For Harley-Davidson Touring Front Ends”

1. 1 nobody Aug 25th, 2011 at 12:37 pm

All this clear film on the bikes stuff is reminding me of an elderly neighbor from some years back, who had all her furniture covered in plastic…

2. 2 yank Aug 25th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

a buddy of mine who owns a company that covers high end cars made me a kit that covered my black powder coated forks around two years ago. it still looks good to. he should have jumped on it back then.

3. 3 Smartarse Aug 25th, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I plan on developing a product that covers the clear film, that covers the wax, that covers the clear coat, that covers the layers of paint, that covers the primer, that covers the metal. I’m calling it the Snuggie.

4. 4 Nobody Aug 26th, 2011 at 12:04 am

@Smartarse, I’ll buy 2! I need one to protect the other snuggie….

5. 5 Hungouver Aug 26th, 2011 at 5:23 am

Good investment for all the HD buyers that put 200 miles a year on their bikes. Kee p them protected from the dust in the garage!

6. 6 Gary Aug 26th, 2011 at 5:55 am

Those who are criticizing the use of a protector film on bikes are probably the same who are using one to protect the hood of their trucks…

7. 7 Wiz Aug 26th, 2011 at 6:19 am

“What would you do if you fought an elephant?” “I’d wrap him in CELEPHANT!!” Quote from the Cowardly Lion in “The Wizard of OZ”. “RRRUUFFF!! How long do ya stay fresh in that CAN!!” Yuk-Yuk!! Wiz

8. 8 ValueTeck Enterprises Aug 26th, 2011 at 9:23 am

Great idea for those of us that put serious miles on our bikes.