Horn Cover Kit. Pick Any Color Combination.

Quite a few years that Andrei Rybklin offers wheels in a multitude of spoke and rim colors found nowhere else. And now, with this new horn cover kit, he proposes to let you pick the color accent of your choice. The kit will replace the cow bell style Harley Davidson cover and allows you to use original spiral horn. It features a billet aluminum housing, and bracket with stainless steel screen. There is also a kit for those of you who would like to have a very low profile disk type horn (see above center picture.) And the beauty (pun intended) of this kit is that you can order each separate part of it (front mesh, side mesh, front plate, back plate, etc) in any color of your choice. At HD Wheels. Call Andrei on my behalf at 818-887-9065.

9 Responses to “Horn Cover Kit. Pick Any Color Combination.”

1. 1 Dylan Oct 6th, 2011 at 8:31 am

Looks like yet another copy of an RSD!

2. 2 Mike Oct 6th, 2011 at 9:26 am

How is it a copy? RSD doesn’t make a horn cover. These are obviously made to compliment them though.

3. 3 Jeff Nicklus Oct 6th, 2011 at 9:35 am

Roland …. you have every right to be pissed!

Over & Out,

Jeff

4. 4 CafeSportyTC Oct 6th, 2011 at 10:08 am

looks too much like a flower….. like something that belongs on a VW bug…

5. 5 Bleeding Ears Oct 6th, 2011 at 10:37 am

Thanks for the offer Andrei, but I think I’ll pass.

I like LOUD pipes!

6. 6 Boss Hawg Oct 6th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Aaahhhh the Ruskies at their finest…copies and fraud.

Boss Hawg

7. 7 Mad dog Oct 7th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

More Cow Bells

I need MORE Cow Bells

8. 8 Andrei Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:03 pm

I think I should clear something out.
    This design is not a copy of RSD, and as clearly mentioned above RSD does not manufacture Horn Cover Kits at all. This is our first design, and we are intending to add more later on.
    The motto of our company is ” Elegance of classic in a new design”, and that is what we do. Of course, someone will accuse us, for example, that we have stolen the design of a 40 spoke wheel from Harley and 60 spoke wheel from Indian.
    For those of you who are curious, the design idea was inspired by the disk type horn used on original Harley-Davidson VL motorcycle in 1930-1935. Again, just as our motto “Elegance of classic in a new design”.
    As of “the Ruskies” accusations, I feel pity for a man filled with ethnic hatred. Stereotype motivated slander has never been a good argument in any conversation/expression of view.

9. 9 Boss Hawg Oct 7th, 2011 at 8:37 pm

No ethnic hatred…married a Ruskie…that’s why I know ya and said what I said…Never again…drinks more Wodka than I can buy!

Gotta say.. you make some nice looking wheels though.

Tis Tis Tis