Saddlebag Organizer For Your Glock Pistol/Clip

I don’t know how many bikers ride carrying a pistol, but if you do a small company called Top/Shelf Hardbagger offers a simple way to lock it up in one of your touring bags. The multi-fit foam insert fits in all Top Shelf tray organizers, includes a die cut foam cover and will accept G17, G19 and G21 pistols (more make and models soon.) Custom designed to fit all 2004-Present Harley-Davidson hard bags installed with a Top Shelf Saddlebag Organizer. M.S.R.P is 24.95 each.

17 Responses to “Saddlebag Organizer For Your Glock Pistol/Clip”

1. 1 Sportster Mike Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:51 am

Great idea – except how do I shoot that dopey blind car driver if my gun is in my pannier??

Only kidding people!!

Also being right handed how I shoot em without crashing??
    Is that why Indians had the throttle on the left bar??

2. 2 BrotherTiberius Nov 10th, 2011 at 9:07 am

Learn to shoot left handed.

3. 3 Matt Nov 10th, 2011 at 9:53 am

I’m no gun expert but I would think having a holster with clip pocket attached to one of the inside walls of the bag (or perhaps maybe even the under side of the lid) would be more convenient, discrete, and allow more room/easier access for the rest of your stuff. The only real advantage I see to storing a gun like this is as a conversation piece at the next visit to the range.

4. 4 Rick Peyton Nov 10th, 2011 at 10:01 am

Just carry the damn thing on your hip. Very easy access.

5. 5 hk Nov 10th, 2011 at 10:21 am

im thinking the person who came up with this idea hasnt opened too many saddlebags because most of the time its some form of fiddling and cursing to get some of them open .

So what is his selling feature “al queda is going to sturgis” ? EvERY BoDY pAniC !!!!

sorry i think its a stupid as an emergency parachute for people in buildings .

6. 6 Jeffersonian Nov 10th, 2011 at 10:33 am

it’s not a clip. It’s a magazine.

7. 7 live2rideaglide Nov 10th, 2011 at 11:03 am

I think it could work well, especially on long trips where you are not getting in the bag every 5 minutes. Tried the holster thing , it gets in the way and dangles around. If you want to get to it quick
    carry it in a good clipped holster on your belt or my personal favorite a boot holster . Be careful communist states don’t allow us ” citizens ” to protect ourselves. I don’t advocate shooting people cause they cut you off only criminals that are going to harm me or my family.

8. 8 Jeff Nicklus Nov 10th, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Should the need arise that a firearm is required and by the time you can stop the bike, unlock the saddle bag, open the container, get the weapon and load the weapon ….. you would be F%@#ed! Carry the damn thing loaded, with one in the chamber, on your person where you can get to it in a hurry! Remember: Cocked, Locked and Ready to Rock should be the words of the day …. It could save your life or someone elses!

Over & Out,

Jeff

9. 9 Rob Nov 10th, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Nothing worse than firing off a round through you bags and into your tire while trying to un-wedge it from the saddle bags.

Yeah, I know, anybody with four brain cells would have the safety under those conditions. But I’m a cartoonist, the worst case scenarios are sometimes where the richest humor lives.

I don’t own one, but I’ll fight for your right to have one.

10. 10 Jim Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:53 pm

The only place I can see this being useful is when going into non-gun friendly places (public buildings, posted businesses, etc) and you have to leave your carry weapon on the bike. Aside from that, this setup is completely pointless from a concealed carry standpoint.

11. 11 Gas Man Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Not very useful in your side bag. Better off with it on your hip. Plus if you are locking it up, you need to be able to run a cable thru the slide, so this won’t work.

12. 12 ImagineThat Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:41 pm

I am with Jim it great if you have to go into a building, other than that it is on my person. Quick easy access if the need arises, not it a saddlebag that takes extra seconds to access. In those extra seconds you could loose your bike, or worse your life.

13. 13 Troll Nov 11th, 2011 at 10:13 am

I don’t carry a glock, I have a 1911….and I have it where I can get to it if I need it.

14. 14 Cyclereckr Nov 11th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Concealment vest, or shoulder holster has worked just fine for over 30 years. All HD have a throttle lock or cruse.

15. 15 Olive Oil Nov 11th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Shoulder holster and my Sig Sauer P226 does the job for me.

16. 16 Wiz Nov 12th, 2011 at 4:49 am

Where’s the compartment that holds the BALLS to DUST somebody? “Cause if ya don’t got that you’ll get that gun shoved up yer ASS!! Wiz

17. 17 Dave G Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:12 am

The Top Shelf Saddlebag Organizer was designed to carry and secure most often used stuff when riding your Bagger: Night Goggles, Cell Phones, Registration, I-Pods, Flashlights, etc… I developed this easy install Organizer Tray after trashing several pairs of clear goggles/night glasses that escaped and were in the underbelly of my hardbag. I think most of you will relate :0) The Pistol Insert is just one of many options designed for this Tray with more to come. I have been riding H-D Baggers for close to 20 years and I do carry but many establishments do not allow or “packing customers”
    And I don’t always feel the need to carry every second of the day. The Custom Fit molded Tray can be used for multiple daily items when riding and if you do not want to use it for the weekend just turn your rear bail head pin and pop it out in less than a minute. We started this product some 14 months ago designed,made and patented in the USA and some 5,000 retail customers (Worldwide) have since been grabbing them up! The Glock insert request was made by some of my customers at bike events…most active or retired Military or PD. The 1911 is next. I appreciate all the feedback and input
    from everyone.