Joke Of The Week. 2 Girlfriends…

Two girlfriends where speeding down the highway at well over a 100 mph. “Hey” asked the brunette at the wheel,”See any cops following us ” ?

The blonde turned around for a long look. “As a matter of fact…….I do!” “Oh NOOOOOOOOO” yelled the brunette ! Are his flashers on?

The blonde turned around again. ” YUP… NOPE…YUP… NOPE … YUP.” (sent by CT Jones)

7 Responses to “Joke Of The Week. 2 Girlfriends…”

1. 1 Troy Jan 20th, 2012 at 9:57 am

The Old Cowboy….

Cowboy: Give me 3 packets of condoms, please.

Cashier: Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?

Cowboy: Nah…. She ain’t that ugly!

2. 2 Wiz Jan 21st, 2012 at 9:57 am

Two blondes on either side of a river. “How do you get to the other side?” One yells to the other. The reply was, “What do you want to know for..you’re already there!” Now, now, now, all you golden-haired beauties don’t take offence this can apply to ALL women!! That ought to ruffle a few feathers in the hen house! Bring it on, Baby! Yuk-Yuk!! Wiz

3. 3 nicker Jan 22nd, 2012 at 12:40 am

Old biker heading back to his shop comes across a frog sitting in his path.
    Frog says;”… I’m a magic frog. If ya kiss me i’ll turn into a beautiful blond and do anything you want…”
    The old biker scoops up the frog and stuffs it into his pocket.
    The frog repeats his offer several times, but the old biker keeps on walking.

Finally the frog. a little concerned by now, says: “…Hay! Don’t understand my offer? I’m a beautiful blond transformed by a witch. If you release me from is spell I’ll return to my former beauty and do ANYTHING you want….”

About that time the old biker gets to his shop.
    He unlocks the door, steps into his inner sanctum and turns on the lights to eliminate his prize possessions. Fetching a cold brew-ski from the shop reefer, he pulls the frog out-a his overalls and says;
    “… Look , all that’s fine but…. You gotta understand this. I got everything i need right here in this shop. And at this point in my life, adding a talking frog to my collection is far more interesting than a blond….. who’ll eventually get me an expensive divorce and then want to play in my wallet…. ”

-nicker- ……. 🙂

4. 4 Jeff Nicklus Jan 24th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going
    to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.

So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was,
    walking slowly up to the holy site.

She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave,
    using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

“Pardon me, sir, I’m Rebecca Smith from CNN. What’s your name?

“Morris Feinberg,” he replied.

“Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?”

“For about 60 years.”

“60 years! That’s amazing! What do you pray for?”

“I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.”

“I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop.”

“I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to
    love their fellow man.”

“I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the
    people ahead of their own interests.”

“How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?”

“Like I’m talking to a fucking wall.”

Over & Out,

Jeff

5. 5 nicker Jan 24th, 2012 at 9:45 pm

“…Fathom the hypocrisy of a government
    that requires every citizen to prove
    they are insured… but not everyone
    must prove they are a citizen….”

-anonymous-

6. 6 nicker Jan 24th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Went to the doctor’s office the other day and found out
    my new doctor is a young female; and she is drop-dead
    gorgeous!

I was embarrassed; but she said, “Don’t worry, I’m a
    professional – I’ve seen it all before.
    So, just tell me what’s wrong and I’ll check it out.”

I said, “Well, OK. Doc…… It’s like this, my wife thinks my dick tastes funny.”

-nicker-

7. 7 nicker Jan 24th, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Shot my first turkey yesterday.
    Scared the shit out of everyone in the frozen food section.
    Dude, it was awesome!