Pickard Signature Floorboards And Controls For Harley Baggers.

Designed by Pickard Bagger Parts and machined by Supreme Legends USA, new rider and passenger floorboards and controls to fit your bagger. The front floorboards have the particularity of offering a 3- position lateral adjustability and a sturdy diamond grip rubber to keep your feet firmly planted. Forward controls feature freshly styled pegs (braking and shifting.) Available in chrome or Supreme’s Bright Dip black anodized finishes. Made from American billet in the USA with q 18- month warranty. At Pickard Bagger Parts or Supreme Legends USA. 714-504-0715.

Barnett Harley-Davidson

6 Responses to “Pickard Signature Floorboards And Controls For Harley Baggers.”

1. 1 Ryan May 3rd, 2012 at 8:20 am

We are seeing an explosion of bagger parts. We need more Sportster parts, too.

2. 2 The Supreme Team May 4th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Ryan,
    As much as we love the Sporty, I get 1 call per year asking for forward controls for them, so it’s tough to put the required funds and efforts into developing them. I would recommend Sporty Specialties in So. Cal if you need some stuff…they’ve got quite an array of product.

3. 3 izadore007 May 4th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Ryan thanks for watching and monitoring. Love when the Owners comment!

4. 4 KSW May 6th, 2012 at 11:09 am

Interesting that it’s almost a direct copy of Jack White’s guitar, pick protector. You know the woman’s head with wavy hair thing. I guess if you cut it in two it works for floorboards.

KSW

5. 5 Jay C. Picard May 7th, 2012 at 9:04 am

I love the design and the engineering precission of the parts. Do you do anything yet for Victory Motorcycles? You should! You would make a killing, Your items are really good, I am sure in one week of having the parts off of my bike (an 02′ Touring Cruiser) you could have new floorboards, heel-toe shifter and rear brake lever and even the back rack, and hard bag protector rails done in no time. So, when can you send someone down to Florida and get all my parts and make it happen for me and you! I am serious! I see it as a Win-Win all the way around.

Make it so!

6. 6 The Supreme Team May 7th, 2012 at 11:06 am

Jay C,
    We developed forward controls for the Victory along with matching grips and rear pegs back in 2008, but have yet to move onto the touring models. Surely with as well as Victory is finally taking off, we will be looking towards some new products for the touring models where we can, and presumably the boards would be a good start.
    Thank you for the good words.

Indian Motorcycle