Rick Fairless V Bumpers For Victory Tourers

A rear bumper for your Cross Roads or Cross Country Victory bagger? why not? Brand new from Rick Fairless’ RF-Custom Parts, these new “V” Bumpers add a little bit of bling and of personality to your rear fender. fit all Cross Roads and Cross Country models 2010 to Present. Installation is simple and can be done in minutes. They come in Brilliant Chrome or Powder Coat Black. Retail $ 290.00 each. Rick Fairless. Strokers Dallas. 214-357-0707

20 Responses to “Rick Fairless V Bumpers For Victory Tourers”

1. 1 Shifter Oct 30th, 2012 at 9:54 am

Bling for Vic.

2. 2 Mark Oct 30th, 2012 at 3:36 pm

$290 for a little piece of bumper “bling” seems a bit ridiculous.

3. 3 Oldude Oct 31st, 2012 at 7:26 am

Fairless and Ness should team up for ugly accessories!!

4. 4 cyclreckr Oct 31st, 2012 at 7:35 am

Hey Mark, Why don’t you make one and sell it for less?

5. 5 spaz Oct 31st, 2012 at 12:03 pm

oldude hope you die soon. one less dick in the world.

6. 6 Mehhh Oct 31st, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Sorry…that’s a $160 part at best….3 bucks in material, $30 in labor and $15 for polish and paint/chrome

7. 7 Steve The Producer Johann Oct 31st, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Be great to see one featured on a bike to get a better picture.

Price? I wonder what H-D would charge for the very same part if they were making them and selling them for their bikes? Of course it would carry a H-D symbol instead on V on it?

Nice to see companies like Rick building custom parts for V-owners.

8. 8 Rick Fairless Oct 31st, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Hey Mehhh, boy are you way, way, way wrong on your idiotic numbers! You better quit fooling around on the computer & get them drive thru orders entered before ole Jack fires your ass! RF

9. 9 Scott k Oct 31st, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Good one Rick! I think the price is quite resonable and I would like to see one on a bike! I looked on your website but I didn’t see it there.

10. 10 bigalyts Oct 31st, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Weather you like the Part or not, the fact that aftermarket stuff is being made for these Victory’s and that is the key in making this Bike a true Competitor for a HD. I don’t think I would buy a Victory YET. The Bling and Performance Parts are what makes these Bikes a Real Contender for HD. Go America.

11. 11 cyclreckr Oct 31st, 2012 at 10:48 pm

Hey Rick Fairless, ya think these jokers have ever made anything ?

12. 12 Rick Fairless Nov 1st, 2012 at 5:51 am

Hey Scott, go to http://www.strokersdallas.com go to PARTS, then go to RF CUSTOM VICTORY PARTS & you’ll find all the pictures of all my RF Vic Parts there. I appreciate all y’all that speak up for me. Some cats don’t have a clue what it takes to produce a quality, custom. AMERICA

13. 13 Rick Fairless Nov 1st, 2012 at 5:54 am

I was trying to say our parts are all MADE IN AMERICA & I’m proud of that. It’s early here in Dallas 4:45am & I’m trying to get some paperwork done so I can get down to Galveston today for the Lone Star Rally. Thanks y’all. RF

14. 14 Rick Lossner Nov 1st, 2012 at 7:55 am

Nice job RF! You’re taking the Victory’s to the next level…. if I was trading in my HD, I’d be looking at a Victory customized by you all….

Keep up the new products for the V’s!

15. 15 Blackmax Nov 3rd, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Way 2 Go, Rick !!!!
    Looks good & made in the USA too…
    If (when) I get that CC, I’ll be lookin’ your way also ……
    Carry on, my friend !!!

16. 16 Otis Nov 5th, 2012 at 9:59 am

Anyone see Fairless’ letter to his dead grandparents in Dealernews Magazine?! It was totally weird and had no point at all. Though it’s obvious he loved them a great deal…still… He’s a strange bird! All that outdated tye-dye must’ve seeped into his brain!

17. 17 Bronco Nov 5th, 2012 at 10:01 am

Rick Fairless is a biker bar & tattoo parlor owner. Not really a bike designer/builder.

18. 18 Wolff Nov 5th, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Rick – nice looking bumpers. Will you be making them for the Visions as well?

19. 19 New York myke Nov 5th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

You tell’em Rick! It’s amazing how some people don’t have a clue how costly and difficult and expensive it is to make stuff here!?? Glad Vic is doing well for you, American competition is healthy and I wish you, Arlin and everyone else involved,(well except maybe that Full Metal Jacket retired dude!),well. A rising tide raises all boats and we need some boat raising in America! Good to hear people bitching at a OEM that’s not us too (HD), lol!!!

20. 20 Derik Nov 9th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Boy, what manners we display here.

I had the pleasure of riding with Rick and his daughter last weekend in San Antonio.

We had lunch together and I found him to be sincere, candid, informed and a true enthusiast.

The tie dye theme is just good branding: Rick and his bikes are instantly recognizable, love them or hate them you know where they came from.

I’m embarrased for our cummunity when I see these personal attacks. What kind of people are we?

All products produced are priced at “what the market will bear”. As a very small segment of the aftermarket, Victory hasn’t achieved any economy of scale for aftermarket accessory involvement. HD makes 100,000 FL chassis per year and they have stayed consistent in design, allowing aftermarket companies to invest in products. Every product made is a risk.
    I applaud Rick for taking a risk and putting HIS MONEY where his mouth and ambition are.

How about this: if you have nothing constructive to contribute, restrain yourself from commenting.

Derik