Bluetooth Enabled Motorcycle Gloves

This post about Bluetooth technology to help bikers answer calls, play their music, etc without removing their gloves. Inside this professionally designed glove is the removable Bluetooth control module that serves as the “brain” that pairs to phone and music devices, allowing motorcycle enthusiasts to become real-time controllers of Bluetooth smart products such as iPhones and Android products.

“As a motorcyclist, it has always been difficult to operate my cell phone or music device without having to move my hands from the handle bars of my bike,” said Willie Blount, inventor, founder and chief executive officer of Blue Infusion Technologies. BEARTek Gloves are conceived to provide motorcyclist the convenience and safety of operating any smartphone or Bluetooth music device with simple finger touches on the glove” says Tarik Rodgers partner and chief operating officer of Blue Infusion Technologies. Made in the USA, the signature Bluetooth enabled audio regulation gloves are  available through Dec. 14, 2012 on KICKSTARTER an online funding platform for creative projects. You can see the video after the jump.

6 Responses to “Bluetooth Enabled Motorcycle Gloves”

1. 1 Nobody Nov 30th, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Envious of cages paying attention to their phone rather than the road? Well fret not, now you too can join the distracted masses……

2. 2 Tony King Nov 30th, 2012 at 7:35 pm

The sound of my finely tuned engines is all the music I’ve ever needed. Really, isn’t there enough distractions out there already.

3. 3 mjsharley Dec 1st, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Saw a moron on a crotch bike texting while driving. 20 years ago in Sturgis saw a vendor selling handle bar mount phone holders told him: “the only place to mount a cell phone on a bike is in front of the wheel and to drive over it” I ride to get away from phones

4. 4 Blackmax Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Ok, now I have seen everything !!!!
    Just another split second distraction whae you should be focused on the ride.
    What will thay think of next ????

5. 5 bobs56 Dec 3rd, 2012 at 8:36 pm

I ride my bike to get away from phones and to listen to Bristish parallel twin 360 firing order music. I get my gauntlets from Churchill Gloves who make fabulous deerskin simple gauntlets. You couldn’t pay me to wear leather plastered with company branding and/or look like astronauts should be wearing them. lol.

6. 6 David Grey Dec 7th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Cell phones should be kept in the pocket, or in the saddle bag. This will do nothing but add another distraction. Phone calls can wait till we get to the destination. Thats what voicemail is for.

Crusher