Battistini Custom Cycles Wireframe Series

Rikki Battistinis from Battistinis Custom Cycles explains the inspiration behind his new Wireframe Series of custom parts.

16 Responses to “Battistini Custom Cycles Wireframe Series”

1. 1 Ryan Jan 9th, 2013 at 10:22 am

It’s all about hard work and great communication. Wish that people in the industry understand the power that videos have on us. Of course if it’s a great product and a great video…

2. 2 LenNY Jan 9th, 2013 at 11:11 am

great new product design looks good and should be a great seller.
    LenNY Sinnet

3. 3 LenNY Jan 9th, 2013 at 11:13 am

Rikki Hope you will be in Cinnci with your new product.
    LenNY Sinnet

4. 4 Roger Jan 9th, 2013 at 11:20 am

LenNY. there is no business to be made at V-Twin expo Cincy.

5. 5 LenNY Jan 9th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Roger this is a good place to Bond with the company’s you do business with to put a face with the name. Its also a big family reunion just to get together with the rest of the industry keeping us all tied together.
    LenNY Sinnet

6. 6 domino Jan 9th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Foo-Foo… not my style… Bolt on do it yourself Paul jr. OCC … not on my clean, lean FXR…

That said, there are a lot who will like. This line will do well…
    Domino

7. 7 Doc Robinson Jan 9th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Nice to see a design approach with a difference rather than the samo samo stuff out there. Well done Rikki!

8. 8 lefoy Jan 9th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Real nice to see a high class web edit. Well this line certainly looks very different from anything else out there and i think its super cool! We should be taking bets on who is first to step up to the mark and knock it off and make it in china, not just the style but also the idea of real chrome and black 2pieces to each part! True innovation, you deserve all the success on this line Rikki.

9. 9 Joe (swayed by advertising) Consumer Jan 9th, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Well put Lefoy, and Domino – I agree, not my style but I can appreciate the outstanding results. Black and Chrome is a classic old school tool and when combined with the high tech styling, now you have my attention. That and I snapped a lot of plastic sprue as a kid.
    I like my life and ride as often as it permits. But, I am a bit jealous of Rikki. If the sincerity is genuine, he’s living my dream. Drawing on his life experience and putting into something he’s passionate about.

Thanks for continuing to bring this stuff to the masses Cyril.

10. 10 nicker Jan 9th, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Rikki,
    Certainly way-cool concept & designs.
    But i think i heard it call “wire-frame” in the video…..(???)
    If so, le-me suggest that might be an unfortunate choice of terms.

You might want your product identified with more leading technology
    In Engineer-design parlance “wire-frame” is(was) a low-tech CAD product definition.

A high tech product like your should be associated with leading design technology such as “sold-models” or more precisely, “Parametric designs definitions.”

Just a thought

-nicker-

11. 11 ROGUE Jan 10th, 2013 at 8:22 am

LenNY & Others
    I will be attending The V-Twin Expo as I think it is the Best V-Twin Trade Show there is.
    I look forward to the new products, meeting with people from the industry and personal friends as well as keeping up with what is going on.
    Of course it also gives me a chance to look for items to do future Tech Articles on.
    Different people have different reasons for attending or not and that is a personal choice. Some because they like and or dislike the promoter, where the event is held is often mentioned and even not having money to attend are factors. These are all personal issues and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    The show works for me and obviously many others so I am going and am going to have a good time. If you are going to be there and see me walking around Please stop me and say HI! I like seeing people I know and also meeting new people. If you want I will also take your photo.
    I will have my ROGUE hat on and of course a name tag.

12. 12 Dude Jan 11th, 2013 at 12:19 am

Not sure about how I like the Battistinis products. I know for sure they are WAY overpriced. Hard for the average working man to buy AND stay financially responsible to his family.

13. 13 lefoy Jan 11th, 2013 at 10:20 am

Dude remember that everything in this world is relative: “The Bitterness of Poor Quality remains long after……the sweetness of low price is forgotten”.

14. 14 Poser Jan 12th, 2013 at 3:55 am

I want these…that way EVERY bike that parks next to me that has them will look EXACTLY like mine. Cool looking, but your boots will be scraping chrome off in no time. Cute for show, but not for go.
    Great idea…truly, but these are “too much”. Would you guys really put these on your bike? Maybe the controls, but those boards and air cleaners?…nope.
    I will agree with lefoy though…you want cheap, buy some Chinese crap from CCI. You’re paying for American made quality and I”m guessing Rikki actually stands behind his product.

15. 15 San Diego Motorcycle Roads Jan 16th, 2013 at 2:25 am

Great looking design. Very sophisticated and elegant styling.

16. 16 Jezza Jan 17th, 2013 at 3:23 am

Rikki, hope you’re gonna be in Cinci this year. I only get there once every two years as I fly in from Japan for it, but I think it’s absolutely worth the trip. I love the new wire frame series and wish you luck with it.

Crusher