What The F**ck Is A Leather Patch?

mann1

mann3mann2Not bonded leather, not some type of leatherette, not made on machines but one per one, by hands using a process similar to a tattoo, but applied on rich, soft grain top grain leather.

The crew at LeatherPatch doesn’t try to compete with embroidered patches. The photo realistic patch imagery they propose can’t not be done with traditional embroidered patches. Did they reinvented the Classic Biker Patch? Leatherpatch has a very large collection of available designs (will do yours, too) and also secured the license for the David Mann Collection of iconic centerfolds from Easyriders Magazine and just signed the license for Indian Larry as well.

9 Responses to “What The F**ck Is A Leather Patch?”

1. 1 Jaws86 Feb 19th, 2013 at 11:40 am

I have a few patches from these guys, and they are completely different from the traditional patches were all used to. The images are great, colors are vibrant, and they hold up well to the elements. The patches have a great feature that traditional patches don’t, which is the adhesive backing that allows you to stick it where you want and have it permanently sewn on at a later date. The more I look at them the more I like them. Great product.

2. 2 Broken Spoke Saloon Feb 19th, 2013 at 4:23 pm

the Leatherpatch is amazing. we met this crew at the NYC expo and not only do they have a patch like no other, the crew, designs, and execution is the best and they will be with us all week at the Broken Spoke, US1 Ormond Beach, for Bike Week 2013.

– Broken Spoke Saloon

3. 3 zap Feb 19th, 2013 at 5:10 pm

There are no other patches out there that I have seen with the detail and vibrance in these patches. If your looking for great craftsmanship for a vest or jacket theses are the patches for you.

4. 4 Jay Brown Feb 19th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Well, if you wanted ANY image made into a patch, for your jacket, pants, bag, guitar case, then you gotta give these guys a try. Met them at the motorcycle show in toronto, showed them my pic from my ipad, had it made and sewed onto my jacket within a week. Now all my creative ideas go to them. Quality, originality, uniqueness, quickness, customer support. You cant fuck up with these guys. Keep yer knees intha breeze. 😉

5. 5 biker64 Feb 20th, 2013 at 8:54 am

Surprised they guys licensed anything. Most of their designs are knock offs of other artists designs. Just because you see a design on the internet or t shirt you like doesn’t give you the right to steal it. You can bring these guys a design and they will make it without asking if this is your original design. I pay artists to come up with designs and these guys copy them for free and make money off it. No fan of these guys

6. 6 Hayman Feb 20th, 2013 at 10:19 am

These are awesome. Never seen anything like it. Colors are bright, and they don’t wear off. Whether they make patches from other artists or your own art work, they are top notch. Ride On!!!!

7. 7 Tapicero motos Feb 20th, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Awesome!

8. 8 OLD GREY BEARD Feb 21st, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Just another nail in the coffin of tradition. Not to be a stick in the mud or old fart not willing to give way to modern technology , but some stuffs better left alone don’t ya figure?
    I’ll stick with the old traditional stuff …….Don’t need this ” LOOK AT ME ” trappings and bobbles …… You can sell this stuff to the RUBS and WANNA BE’S .

9. 9 Art by Spano Feb 22nd, 2013 at 3:15 pm

The guys at LeatherPatch.com have found the perfect combination for Bikers – Leather and “Bad Ass” Art. Old school patches may have seen their better days, this new technology means that a patch can now be full color and look and feel like it’s part of your jacket or vest.

I’ve been creating biker art for almost 30 years, and I’m proud to now have my work reproduced on their leather patches. These guys are the Real Deal – and their product is superior quality to the majority of patches on the market today. Best of all – they’re MADE IN THE USA.

~ Michael Spano – Artist of the WickedSkulls Collection