Adjustable Fairing Mount For Harley-Davidson Road Glide

Road-Glide123Love it or hate it, the Harley-Davidson Road Glide frame-mounted “shark nose” fairing gives the bike its very unique identity while improving its handling properties.

So, custom builders and FLTR riders play with it, adjust it to suit their needs. Tall wheel conversion? Stretched tank? Venting clearance? Etc. Forward? Up? Changing angle? All tasks requiring cutting and re-welding of the Harley factory mount. No more with a new adjustable fairing mount offered by Hell’s Foundry.

It let you quickly and easily get your fairing positioned exactly where you want and mockup different options to choose from. Forward adjustment of up to 2″, Vertical adjustment of up to 4.5″, fairing angle of + or – 28 degrees (total of 56 degrees) Available in Harley frame matching black powder coat or raw steel to fit 1998 and newer Road Glides (you can also adapt this fairing mount to other custom frame style) $199.95 complete, including mounting hardware. Patent Pending.  More info at Hell’s Foundry or call on my behalf 866-999-HELL (4355)

10 Responses to “Adjustable Fairing Mount For Harley-Davidson Road Glide”

1. 1 CafeSportyTC Jul 26th, 2013 at 9:05 am

cool , you’ll be able to slide the fairing downward give it a sleeker profile very cool

2. 2 Shifter Jul 26th, 2013 at 9:06 am

Great idea.

3. 3 A 1 MIKE Jul 26th, 2013 at 9:36 am

NICE JOB DEREK….WITH ALL THE VIBRATION I WOULD TACK WELD IT IN PLACE ONCE DESIRED ANGLE IS ACHIEVED…BUT WHAT A TIME SAVER

4. 4 Terence Tory Jul 26th, 2013 at 11:40 am

It needs locating pins as a fail-safe,well as bolts to keep it secure. How you could get to the bolts and check them on the road if they become loose?

5. 5 Brandon Jul 26th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Locating pins would drastically reduce the adjustability of the part. Locking nuts, washer, and/or Loctite, should solve the concern. I haven’t noticed many fairings on the side of the road lately.

6. 6 Terence Tory Jul 26th, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Brando,different locating pin holes for different fairing positions ain’t hard.Having this much weight supported by bolts in double shear could be better.You could even drill through four locking pin holes after the bolts are tightened to insure the integrity of the structure.You would only need four drill guide pilot holes in two of the forward plates to use as a guide.I’ve seen enough fairings with broken or shifted mounts over the years a days ride from home.

7. 7 Industry guy Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Nice!!

8. 8 Matt Downey Jul 26th, 2013 at 8:15 pm

With a beautiful picture (the Road Glide close-up), Cyril makes an ordinary steel part look attractive!

9. 9 Blackmax Jul 29th, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Very Nice indeed !!!
    American ingenuity, got to love it !!!!
    but see 2014 Harley-Davidson Models Released In 3 Weeks. What to expect?
    Some how I don’t think the Road Glide is totally going away
    not when every biker bagger magazine has about 10 features of them in it .

10. 10 Nova Saigo Jan 6th, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Hello,

I have a 2013 Road Glide Ultra, with no faring modifications. I am 6’3 and desire to raise my fairing 2 inches higher.

Would I need to get an internal fairing mount for this, if I am lifting my fairing up away from the lower factory mounting brackets?

Nova…