On The Road To Sturgis. Klock Werks Kustom Cycles.

pre-sturgis-partyOn your way to Sturgis by the Interstate 90? Make a pit stop at Klock Werks Cycles for their annual Pre-Sturgis Party on August 1st from 4 to 9 pm. If you are traveling in from anywhere east, make a right at exit 332 and go to the shop located at 915 S. Kimball St. in Mitchell.

They will have a Taco Bar starting at 6 pm with water and soda (Feel free to bring your favorite beverage) It’s all free and their way of saying thank you for a great year and welcome to South Dakota. Past attendees include many industry professionals.

7 Responses to “On The Road To Sturgis. Klock Werks Kustom Cycles.”

1. 1 Manny Pandya Jul 26th, 2013 at 9:26 am

Brian & Laura – You are two of the nicest and talented people I know in this industry! I wish I was coming through from that dirction to swing by. But I will see you in Sturgis!

To everyone else, your life will be vastly improved if you get a chance to meet the Klock Werks team and experience the kind of passion and enthusiasm they share with everyone they meet. Swing by and see them at the shop, or find them in Sturgis if you’re coming in from another direction.

And be sure to check out Joe’s FXR Motorbike Show in Sturgis City Park on Sunday (Aug 4).

Good people make for good riding!

2. 2 Johny Jul 26th, 2013 at 9:56 am

KW paying its past due bills?

3. 3 ROGUE Jul 27th, 2013 at 6:29 am

I stopped last year and besides having a Great Time had some work done on my motorcycle.
    I am planning on stopping again this year.
    Looking forward to seeing YOU There!

4. 4 Tom Keefer/Franklin Church Choppers Jul 27th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

The east coast Hamsters USA ride to the hill will be there.

5. 5 Panzer Jul 28th, 2013 at 9:27 am

Looking forward to next year!

6. 6 Blackmax Jul 29th, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Not going this year but as always we appriciate the invite…
    Take care & hope to see you soon

7. 7 Jezza Jul 30th, 2013 at 9:01 pm

One of these days I’ll make it to Mitchell but not this year I guess. Have a great Sturgis guys. Good luck to the whole amazing KW team!

Crusher