New Indian Motorcycle Apparel

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

16 Responses to “New Indian Motorcycle Apparel”

1. 1 BobS Aug 20th, 2013 at 9:38 am

The bigger the logo the lower my interest. I’m interested in purchasing quality gear for comfort and safety on the ride but I refuse to be a billboard.

2. 2 Matt W. Aug 20th, 2013 at 9:59 am

Agree with Bob. I like the construction of a lot of jackets and accessories that both H-D and Indian sell but I am not willing to pay extra to be a walking advertisement.

3. 3 Ed Aug 20th, 2013 at 10:03 am

I’m ok with the large logos as long as it is incorporated well as a design element. I think the new apparel line accomplishes this well, but I can understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I’m also a sucker for the Indian script logo.
    :-)

4. 4 BBuster Aug 20th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Why would anyone wear a jacket that also advertises the brand of bike they are riding?

Oh, wait….

5. 5 Joseph Brenner Aug 20th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

BBuster. Wear your brand logo clothing when you don’t ride. Wear a no brand clothing when you ride.

6. 6 BlkBkr Aug 20th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

BBuster Aug 20th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Oh, wait….

When you own stock in the company and want to get the word out about the product to make more money. See PII :)

7. 7 Terence Tory Aug 21st, 2013 at 12:39 am

The hipsters of the world will flock to the leather jacket clothing logo of a company that has not existed since before their parents were born.They will be able to avoid them dirty bike things and having to tug up their tail-dragging hipster jeans to ride astride.It’s hard to be a badass,without actually having an ass.I doubt they will venture out of their envylope of safety and timidity to get anywhere near anyone nutso enough to actually ride a big,heavy snortin’ sickle.This suits both parties wonderfully and saves the riders of new Indians of the tedium of having to listen to their guff about the grandad that road a Scout in the Civil war that saved the old home town by sending a text message to the General at just the right moment.

8. 8 baggerdude Aug 21st, 2013 at 7:41 am

This is turning into an ad agency!

9. 9 calif phil Aug 21st, 2013 at 8:03 am

I like the Indian logo and would buy a jacket if I had a motorcycle to match. For now I will stick with my Schott Perfecto.

10. 10 izadore007 Aug 21st, 2013 at 8:50 am

True Story: When I am getting a new Car delivered, it always has a License Plate Trim Ring and a Metal coated Dealer Logo that will almost never come off unless you take it off upon Delivery. I ask “What do I get for leaving your Dealer Logo on my Car”? They look at me and all but once did I hear a stupid comeback.. ” The deal that you got is our payment to you! I di hear once that every time that you bring your Car in for Service, we will give you a free Oil Change. After examining the Dealer prices at the Service Dept. I chose to remove the sticker and the Plate trim ring (cheap plastic POS) I will not wear a Harley Leather Jacket with a Huge Logo unless it is Reflective. I find that the Indian Logo will be displayed on my Bike not my back unless it is a T-Shirt.

11. 11 Rodent Aug 21st, 2013 at 2:22 pm

I can live without Indian logo wear .

12. 12 Blackmax Aug 21st, 2013 at 6:13 pm

If they are as well made as “Motor Clothes”
    I could, maybe, see myself (more the Ms.) in something
    When I have one in my garage.
    I can stand the large back print/logo but not the large front

13. 13 bart Aug 21st, 2013 at 7:31 pm

No Logos, can’t stand em….anyway I never buy leather jackets from a bike company…I buy em from leather jacket companies like vanson etc.

14. 14 rob Aug 22nd, 2013 at 3:33 am

No brown jackets>>>>?

15. 15 KD Aug 22nd, 2013 at 5:49 am

Ya’ll trashed Indian about the “teaser” ad campaign up until the bikes were released then most were quiet. Now you have to trash their apparel while you sit around wearing HD apparel (as hypocrites ’cause they have huge HD logos). Even if it’s a huge HD patch you put on a vest you bought somewhere else. Give me a break.

16. 16 Woody's Aug 22nd, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Can’t believe folks are rag’n on a MC company for coming out with a self-branded line of clothing. Really? On a related note I gotta go check out my garage-according to my underwear, one of my bikes must be a “Jockey” shift ;)

Indian Motorcycle