AdforsaleIf he was not honest with his wife, at least he is honest about the reason why he is obliged to sell his 12,600 mile Harley V-Rod for $7800. Ad published in the Indiana Auto & RV classifieds

10 Responses to “Ad Of The Month. Pregnant Girlfriend. Wife knows. Must Sell. Lawyer Wants Money…”

1. 1 CafeSportyTC Aug 28th, 2013 at 10:11 am

holy crap lol…

2. 2 Toby Aug 28th, 2013 at 10:20 am

What’s funny is an eleven year old bike with 12,600 miles on it. But that’s typical for the V-Rod. Riders put an average of less than 2,000 per year on these bikes when traded in after 4 years (most of the miles are in the first year). Has anyone ever seen a high millage V-Rod? You need the wallet of a 40 year old and the lower spine of a 20 year old to ride one.

3. 3 Terence Tory Aug 28th, 2013 at 10:49 am

Is the “fast,pretty,nice ride” referring to the V-rod? I guess so.

4. 4 troll Aug 28th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

I don’t know if it’s true, but I was told you have to take the engine out to adjust the valves….At least with a Ducati, you only need to remove the cylinder heads!

5. 5 H-D Heathen Aug 28th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

There are several members on 1130cc.com with more than 100,000 miles on their V Rods. To do the valve lash only requires lowering the motor to get to the valves,though some people prefer to remove the motor for more room in which to work. The MoCo originally called for the valve lash to be done at 10,000 mile intervals ,later spec was upped to 15,000. The members of the forum have found you can wait until 20,000 miles or more to do the check. My VRSCR Street Rod was done at 20,000 miles and only a few shims were needed. I’ve ridden 8,000 miles so far this year using it as daily transportation here in Ohio.

As far as low mileage riders,there’s no shortage of those on airheads either .

I started riding in 1974 on a new kick start only FX,

3 Shovels, 1 XL,1 XR-1000 and an FXR later, my V Rod is the 7th H-D I’ve owned. I bought it so as to not be confused with the “Bromosexuals” in their new leathers & dew rags .

6. 6 James just another crazy Kiwi Aug 29th, 2013 at 2:55 am

Lotta V Rods in New Zealand that get ridden shit loads.
    And they are often bloody fast.Maybe they should make a Sports Tourer version.

My advice sell the Wife and do a runner on the V-Rod.
    The Girl friend probably got pregnant on purpose !!!

Bit Cynical at the moment going through a Divorce…..

7. 7 Dave Smith Aug 29th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

She got pregnant on purpose???? Possibly, but if he wasn’t there when it happened, someone else certainly was!

8. 8 DJ Aug 29th, 2013 at 7:02 pm

She should have left him for buying that pos

9. 9 paparay Aug 30th, 2013 at 10:27 am

My wife took my house my money but I but I still have my Harley and my gun?mmmmmmm

10. 10 calif phil Aug 31st, 2013 at 8:11 am