Trask Performance Bro Bars For Touring Harleys

TraskbarsTrask Bro Bar are for Harley-Davidson Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, & any Batwing Style fairing motorcycles. Bend degree was chosen to make these custom bars offer more adjustment versus the inner fairing. Made of .120 wall tubing, these Tig welded bars are dimpled and pre drilled for internal wiring and also setup for FBW (Fly By Wire) They come in 14″ and 16″ heights  with a 1.25″ outside diameter, in black powder coat or chrome. MSRP $449.95. At Trask Performance

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

19 Responses to “Trask Performance Bro Bars For Touring Harleys”

1. 1 Bud Oct 10th, 2013 at 9:05 am

450 bucks????

2. 2 Cantrell Oct 10th, 2013 at 9:17 am

Bud

My exact thoughts!

George

3. 3 Shifter Oct 10th, 2013 at 9:34 am

Should be sold $299 to be a hit.

4. 4 Tobby Oct 10th, 2013 at 11:45 am

Rebranded Yaffe Monkey Bar?

5. 5 takehikes Oct 10th, 2013 at 11:53 am

shouldn’t be sold at all but it you gotta might as well profit off of some dufus willing to pay for it.

6. 6 Rodent Oct 10th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Stupid looking!

7. 7 bobx Oct 10th, 2013 at 2:27 pm

opinions are like….

nothing good to say..shouldnt say anything…

8. 8 troll Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Some people will buy anything…

9. 9 BobS Oct 10th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

I’m fine with the look, but something about the name, Bro Bar just doesn’t sound…good.

10. 10 Heavy Metal Oct 10th, 2013 at 11:43 pm

I agree with Bob S bro bar? little too much like bromance.

11. 11 MagnumBob Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:04 am

Tall bars with a fairing.
    It always makes me think of Prince’s bike in Purple Rain. Who would have guessed 30 years later it would be “all the rage”?
    Now all you need is some red velvet seat inserts to complete the look.

12. 12 Wilhelm Oct 11th, 2013 at 7:01 am

Bro? As in “cunning marketing ploy”?

13. 13 Doc Robinson Oct 11th, 2013 at 7:10 am

Magnum Bob, the bike The motorcycle Prince rides in the film Purple Rain and on the cover of the album was a customized 1981 Hondamatic Honda CB400A. You need a long bow to draw any resemblance
    to these bars . . .

14. 14 MikeyMo Oct 11th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Love the negativity in the comments.
    I can guarantee most of it is coming from people with sheepskin rugs on their tractor seats, holding that bone stock motored Evo WFO while holding onto a set of buckhorn bars laid back in their laps.

Trask makes clean well engineered products that …get this…WORK…..dont like the price?.
    I’m sure theres a set of $39.99 dollar buckhorns with zero rise and 32′ of pullback that have zero flex in them in that Khrome Werks catalogue of yours circa 1991.

Ride the wild thunder boys
    Ride it hard.

15. 15 JackS Oct 12th, 2013 at 6:57 am

I don’t see any clutch or brake lines in the pic. Are they being run through the Z-cut of these bars?

16. 16 Jesse Legend Suspensions Oct 14th, 2013 at 9:17 am

Ok..i have to comment! I look at this blog about 2 times a year due to the fact it’s always a bitch fest by a bunch of lame computer riding douche bags. I happened to scroll down the list this am and see my boy TRASK has some new bars so I take a look.. I see high quality tig welded bars, slots for internal wiring and if these are like all the other TRASK bikes and products I’m sure they are F’n perfection for fit and finish! I scroll down more and see a bunch of desk jockies sitting around in dirty undies talking shit about the look of the bars, telling what price they think they should be, and baggin because he is asking $450!! WTF is that too much for someone to ask that has a shop and employees to manage..TRASK probably also spends $100k or more a year to go to events while promoting his brand and trying to grow his company. He probably works his balls off 6or7am until 10 or midnight like all of us do.. And works every weekend without seeing his family much at all…So is it too much to ask that he make a couple hundred on a set of quality bars?? People can suck it and if you don’t like quality or supporting hard working quality people, that produce jobs and support our GDP like TRASK making USA made components..then shut off your computer in the break lounge while your working for someone else not taking any risks and just pulling that pay check working for the man ( if your even working) and go buy some cheap shit parts made in some foreign country… Then move to that country your supporting! STFU haters and go do something with your life… I’m out I’ve got work to do to pay my bills, my employees, and taxes! To TRASK: nice work on the the stuff you produce and it’s all priced fairly.. People understand and pay for quality..keep up the hard work mate!!

17. 17 George Bradwell Oct 14th, 2013 at 9:58 am

Jesse. I buy a product because it’s a good one at a price that I find justified. If it’s American, good. If it’s not, i am not sorry for the US manufacturer. There are good and bad products all over the world. I will not buy a product only for the reason it’s American made. By the way, your brand of fridge, TV, phone etc is from which countries? I can indicate to you bad American brands to replace them.

18. 18 madandy Oct 17th, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Im with Jesse, what do you clowns think manufacturing insurance costs? Rent? welder’s? Cold saw? Roll bender? Tube bender? Ect…ect…ect….What is your occupation so I can take a stab at devaluing it?

19. 19 Terence Tory Oct 18th, 2013 at 11:02 am

Four-Fifty plus dollars for a bit of tubing,cut,shut,bent and welded? Not from this little black duck.

Jesse Legend Suspensions,this guy may help you : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud It’s a starting point in phobia remediation.
    I prefer products designed and made by people who improve the quality of their ideas,and not just rely on sweat and long hours of labor.The later is usually a road to nowhere and an early demise.

A H-D will never be in the league of esteemed marques such as Vincent HRD,Brough-Superior,Honda or Rolls-Royce,Bentley or Bugatti.Paying exorbitant prices for bits and bobs and baubles as afterthoughts will not raise it’s stature one iota.

I say the aftermarket H-D accessory market is about the only one that equates: price = value.

Luxury items such as this should have a thirty percent welfare tax applied to feed,heal,educate and house the poor.Think of all the happy people then.

Metzeler