Helmets. The Wild Ones.

Ruby1Ruby2Ruby3Ruby, the luxurious brand of helmets designed by Jerome Coste, offers animal print helmets, in and out. Only for those who want to show their wild (animal) side. And of course, such a fashion statement has a price, A big one… Ruby Helmets.
Ruby4Ruby5

12 Responses to “Helmets. The Wild Ones.”

1. 1 Shifter Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Starting at 650 euros or more than $1000. Ouch…

2. 2 Johny Letgo. Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Pretty on a shelf.

3. 3 Karl Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Some $ lady will wear one of those.

4. 4 Rodent Oct 11th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Such a deal! NOT!

5. 5 baggerdude Oct 12th, 2013 at 6:36 am

Not today Jerome!

6. 6 JackS Oct 12th, 2013 at 6:48 am

The perfect accessory for the woman who carries a Gucci handbag and wears 4″ spiked heels on a bike.

7. 7 MDSPHOTO Oct 12th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I’ve seen Steven Tyler riding in a half helmet with that Cheetah pattern before. At first I just thought is was an older woman until someone pointed out that is was him.

8. 8 McGillicutty Oct 12th, 2013 at 2:57 pm

All the hipsters wear them – girly-man chic

9. 9 James just another Crazy Kiwi Oct 13th, 2013 at 3:01 am

Prefer leopard skin on the Girls behind the bar…
    Did’nt Rod Stewart wear leopard skin print tights…??

Now i’m feeling billious……the disco years….

Not much good came out of those times except Donna summers legs

disco helmets…..??.

Hell where’s the Whiskey…..

10. 10 Terence Tory Oct 13th, 2013 at 7:28 am

Credit where credit is due,I wore leopard-pattern jockey shorts as a kid in the sixties.Didn’t do me any Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarmmm.But then I didn’t wear them on me head.I won’t even mention my hot pink polyester Levi flares of the summer of love.These days they’d call child protection or a toxic waste response team if you put kids in that getup now.

11. 11 BobS Oct 13th, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Not my cup of coffee but hey, if people weren’t willing to pay big bucks for something a little unique that pushes the envelope just a bit…where would the custom bike industry be?

12. 12 bartsky56 Oct 13th, 2013 at 10:05 pm

To me stuff like this represents that crossing point between fashion merchandizers climbing on motorcycling. These guys are primarily fashion enamoured folks first and newfound adherents to the latest trend (café motorcycling) second.
    Then by way of their own propaganda, “cool” parties and openings and ‘happenings’ they model their wares and themselves as arbiters of what is cool …..this is how we get $1500 Ruby helmets and the like.
    Just remember if the business calls their operation an ‘atelier’ they’re pretty much acting effeminate couturier’s selling overpriced ‘man purses’ and such like for motoring…