Spring Solo Seat Conversion Kit For Harley-Davidson Dyna Models

soloseatmount1Many among you would like-the spring solo seat retro look on their recent factory Harley. To help you, there is now an easy-to-install conversion kit offered by Drag Specialties for installation on factory Dyna models.

Everything that you will need to mount a new seat is in the kit, including: all hardware, 3” chrome springs, a faux leather frame cover and iof course nstructions for the do it yourself.

The kit is designed to work with both small and large spring solo seats (sold separately) The seat mount itself is black powder-coated black and absolutely no welding is required.  Spring mount studs are stainless steel, and all other hardware is zinc coated.  Your bike’s seat height will be determined based on spring style.

This Mount Kit fits 1996 to 2014 Dyna Wide Glide( FXD), /Dyna Super Glide (FXDWG,) and Dyna Switchback (FLD) models.  USA made. Suggested retail price is $119.95. For more information, go to Drag Specialties or contact your local Drag dealer

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

8 Responses to “Spring Solo Seat Conversion Kit For Harley-Davidson Dyna Models”

1. 1 Sheridan Jan 18th, 2014 at 10:18 am

Sprung seats on swing arm bikes should be a crime! If you’re not man enough to ride a rigid then be proud of your swing arm, don’t try and be something you’re not just for “the look”

2. 2 Rodent Jan 18th, 2014 at 10:21 am

Hey Sheridan, does that include my phoney kick starter?@

3. 3 Lyle Jan 18th, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Sheridan, HD has spring seats on their swingarm mikes from the get go. So that is “the look.”

4. 4 Architect Jan 19th, 2014 at 9:38 am

Cyril, link just takes you to Drag website. Please post a link that takes us to the indicated part.

5. 5 BigAlyts Jan 19th, 2014 at 11:53 am

I was invited to a B List Wedding with several A Listers going to be there. I Figure If I bring my Wife who has a Great Personality, I will get to rack up a Conversation with a lot of the Family members and Friends of the A & B Listers that are also there talking about How Good their Friends Look and how nice it is to be here watching the A & B Listers and how Lucky they are. OR DO I BRING MY SISTER WHO IS A PHONEY BUT LOOKS LIKE AND HAS THE PRESENCE OF ANY OF THE A LISRERS, THERE. YOU SEE SHERIDAN IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE L O O K.

6. 6 SIGFREED Jan 19th, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Sheridan – I second that bro..!

7. 7 BCinSoCal Jan 20th, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Yeah, but it does make short guys look taller, sitting way up there :-)

8. 8 Shooter Feb 27th, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Is there a kit that will let me be like Sheridan? He is the smartest guy in the world. And the coolest.

Metzeler