Be Seen. Get Noticed. Batman Look Helmet. Huh…

dark-helmet1dark-helmet2Yes, you will get noticed, get long stares, some smiles, thumbs up and some may follow you to take a picture and get the address where to order one. Of course, all Batman fans are already convinced that it’s the only helmet they want to be seen in while riding. Molded from a proprietary elastomer material, this “dark night” full face helmet features interchangeable clear and tinted visors, and flexible points at the top… Removable liners and adjustable vents help keep things cool, while multiple vents reduce fog and keep you comfortable. Soft padded chin strap and speaker pockets for easy speaker or communication system installation. This helmet requires up to 4-6 weeks lead time for fabrication. Made in USA. $325.00. HD100 Helmet

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

17 Responses to “Be Seen. Get Noticed. Batman Look Helmet. Huh…”

1. 1 Rodent Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:19 am

Stupid, ridiculast , ugly

2. 2 Terence Tory Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:24 am

I can think of no criticism of this fine helmet.In fact I recommend it to Doc Robinson and his southern sidekick.

3. 3 Mike Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:44 am

Awesome, something for the squids and thugs in my town to wear on their helmets besides a fake green mohawk or devil horns.

I also wonder if Batman would really have ridden a GSXR or Hyabusa with a silly extended swingarm, “blinged out” chrome frame, and neon lights underneath the fairings.

4. 4 cafesportytc Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:56 am

I want the bike Batman rides in the Dark night… thats a bad ass bike

5. 5 cafesportytc Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:56 am

eerr.. Knight*

6. 6 James just another crazy Kiwi Jan 24th, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Maybe Bat Girl could wear it and I could lean forward and hang onto her ears.

I actually know a girl called Bat Girl and she is not pretty (or athletic), so doing it with a helmet on would be an improvement. ( with the visor down )
    Actually even with with the helmet on I still couldn’t do it.

Of course it’s all really about the personality…………yawn

7. 7 Delskee Jan 24th, 2014 at 3:53 pm

You will be the hippest cat at the gay bar with that thing !

8. 8 nicker Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Certainly a “lifestyle” statement.
    Question is “what lifestyle” would that be.
    (will the next offering will be Darthvador version?)

-nicker-

9. 9 Sharrack Jan 24th, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Not even for 3.25

10. 10 RUB Jan 25th, 2014 at 6:39 am

perfect for my 48″ big wheel bagger !

11. 11 Dave Blevins Jan 25th, 2014 at 10:14 am

I suppose people will buy just about anything… but does it look any sillier than a Viking helmet, or a helmet with longhorn cattle horns? He he he, to each his own, I prefer no helmet at all.

12. 12 Snake Jan 25th, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Holy-Shit Batman!!!!

13. 13 knucklhead on a panhead Jan 26th, 2014 at 9:20 am

It would appear tt the “engineers” were “stoned” the day they came up with this design!

Can you imagine what would happen when you came off the bike in a skid on pavement and those two “bat ears” got caught on a crack in the pavement, or on the bike, or car, or tree etc…..

It reminds me of that movie “the longest yard” where the inmates are playing football against the guards and the inmate makes a bone shattering tackle and the two inmates look at each other and say……

Inmate 1. Did you see that?!?!
    Inmate 2. He took his freakin head off! Damn!!!! He took his FREAKIN HEAD OFF!!!!

I can see the lawsuits rolling in right now, But then, WHOEVER would wear this….um….helmet?…..should have his head examined.

14. 14 Blackmax Jan 26th, 2014 at 1:17 pm

OK, Now I have seen it all
    I’m all for living & let live, but this ?????
    What a piece of crap

15. 15 Bean're Jan 27th, 2014 at 10:08 am

It just may work like a grappling hook if you go down on your bike and slow your skidding down ( with your head).

16. 16 BCinSoCal Jan 29th, 2014 at 1:55 am

Really no more lame than the guys at Sturgis who show up with half a wolfs head on top of theirs or horns

17. 17 RUB Jan 29th, 2014 at 12:37 pm

what about the “dudes” wearing spurs ?

Indian Motorcycle